Tekken 7

Hopefully the customization is more like T6 than Tag2. Where the majority of the items are character specific and not generic across the board. So sad they got rid of King's cartoon mask

Yeah, the customization in TTT2 was really boring. Kinda cool some had unlockable special costumes though, like Nina's Death by Degrees outfit and Kunimitsu's purple body suit.

11d4faff6929c7449dbe9b5d90fe002f.jpg

I'm so sad she's not in the main canon. They made her so cool in TTT2.

Early 2017. It's pretty vague but that's all we're gonna get at the moment.

Can't wait to play it!

I'm not bothered by the vague release date because I've been worried for months that it was potentially going to be a PS4 exclusive.

Thank you Namco for not screwing us XBOne users over.

I'm not bothered by the vague release date because I've been worried for months that it was potentially going to be a PS4 exclusive.

Thank you Namco for not screwing us XBOne users over.

Well, since they stopped Tekken being a Playstation exclusive since Tekken 6 it would have been a step back. I was sure they would make it for both consoles.

Now this has got to be the stupidest thing ever...

A "new" character in Tekken 7 called "Master Raven". Basically female Raven.
Why the f#ck would they make a female Raven instead of putting in Raven himself or even Kunimitsu?
Nothing but f#cking useless fanservice. She is utterly unnecessary.

Bob looks cool though.

I don't like the idea of a Female Raven, but it's a lot better than that cat costume slut, that's for sure!

Oh wait, this is the same game? Okay, I'm getting Tekken 7 at the damn Flea Market...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Now this has got to be the stupidest thing ever...

A "new" character in Tekken 7 called "Master Raven". Basically female Raven.
Why the f#ck would they make a female Raven instead of putting in Raven himself or even Kunimitsu?
Nothing but f#cking useless fanservice. She is utterly unnecessary.

Bob looks cool though.

Whoa, I kinda like her.. I admit. Wouldn't use her, but I like how she looks. I'm a little bummed I haven't seen Lee Chaolan yet :(

Whoa, I kinda like her.. I admit. Wouldn't use her, but I like how she looks. I'm a little bummed I haven't seen Lee Chaolan yet :(

She looks cool, but they could have made her an ORIGINAL character instead of giving her a half-assed name and just make her a female skin of Raven. *facepalm* Namco, you lazy f#ckers.