what 5 characters do you think will be your LEAST played as?

Normally I like to test out characters before I make this kind of decision, but just going off of what ive seen...

In no kind of order:

Ferra/torr
Kano
Raiden
Kotal(maybe)
Ermac

Subject to change.

Lol at people saying Erron looks out of place.

He lives in Out world a place ruled by a blue guy with a precolumbian native American outfit and fluorescent linea across his body he also has a half wasp lady, a half dinosaur guy and a little person riding a faceless monster as his most trusted soldiera, and don't forget the woman with monstrous teeth that defies said ruler with an army of monsters with blades coming out of their arms and four-armed giants that are either half dragon or half tiger.

How does Erron look weird or out of place in a world like this?

Stop being stupid people... you are bullshitting just for the sake of it.

1. Jacqui
2. D'vorah
3. Ferra/Torr
4. Cassie Cage
5. Ermac

Well after playing the game Ermac is actually now one of the most played characters I play as. Liu Kang mainly but followed by Scorpion and Ermac. Think the classic costume is what really made we want to use him and after playing him he is really fun. Haven't had fun playing Ermac since the MKT days.

So my least played pretty much the same.

1. Jacqui
2. D'vorah
3. Terra/Torr
4. Cassie Cage
5. Kotal Kahn
6. Kung Jin
7. Jason
8. Jax
9. Sonya
10. Kenshi

Last edited:
First I'd like to say, I hated Kenshi's presence in the game. It felt unnecessary. I just recently started using him and I have to say HE IS FIRE! From least to most:
1. Preditor (I'm not buying him)
2. Jax
3. Kung Lao
4. Kung Jin
5. Reptile

Now that I've been playing for a month or so I will list the characters I never use at all:

1 - Sonya
2 - Jacqui
3 - Kano
4 - Jax
5 - Kotal
6 - Kung Jin
7 - Shinnok
8 - Goro
9 - Quan Chi

I haven't purchased, and I have no intention to do it so, Jason, Predator nor Tanya. I'll buy Tremor on day one though.

Last edited:
The only people I really dislike are Kung Jin and Jason. Everyone else is fun to play as and I try out different variations on a regular.

Kotal Kahn (Damn shame, he was my favorite new addition before the game came out but he plays like a damn turtle)

D'vorah

Erron Black

Ferra/Torr

Quan Chi

I've never liked Quan Chi besides his leg beater fatality, the rest on my list I don't use because to me their gameplay just isn't fun. The characters themselves are cool though, you know, besides Ferra/Torr, who's design just screams "unimportant punching bag"

Least played as? The rest of the roster, minus Sub-Zero, Jacqui and Predator. :laugh:
Those 3 are pretty much all that I use, as I'm trying to get good with all 3 of those 3 character's variations.

The only ones I use are Kitana, Mileena and Kano.

Bottom 5 would be Jacqui, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Ermac, Kung Jin