Shinnok's dead appearance

goro15

I've been wondering about his appearance since the story mode trailer, but especially since the leaked achievement list. The eyes in particular are interesting. It seems they have a little layer over his eyes, thus as if he's dead and has no pupils. He had the white glowing eyes at the ending of MK9 so it makes sense. A lot of characters have it, but with Shinnok they have done it a bit differently, not just white eyes but you can see red eyes underneath. Awesome job to make him look very scary, the amount of detail is impressive. I do wish they had given him the glowing eyes for one of his variations though, since a lot of characters have glowing parts and with Shinnok having them in the past, it made a lot of sense.

I've been wondering about his appearance since the story mode trailer, but especially since the leaked achievement list. The eyes in particular are interesting. It seems they have a little layer over his eyes, thus as if he's dead and has no pupils. He had the white glowing eyes at the ending of MK9 so it makes sense. A lot of characters have it, but with Shinnok they have done it a bit differently, not just white eyes but you can see red eyes underneath. Awesome job to make him look very scary, the amount of detail is impressive. I do wish they had given him the glowing eyes for one of his variations though, since a lot of characters have glowing parts and with Shinnok having them in the past, it made a lot of sense.

Excellent thread! 10/10 :hail: :hail: :hail: