Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52

Thread: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

  1. #21
    Elder God Tarkatan Trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Up Daisy Ridley's skirt
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,003
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Thanked: 1729
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Sonya is the First Lady of Mortal Kombat. Enough said.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Hollywood Superstar RADEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Florida
    Age
    25
    Posts
    920
    Thanked: 97
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    I think cassie is a much better character than sonya already. Hopefully sonya dies in this one so we can move on.

  3. #23
    Kombatant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    239
    Thanked: 17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiNaz View Post
    - She is one of the three heroes that survived MK 9, which means she will have a large role in the MK X story (and rightfully so)
    It's a moot point considering the three MK2 originated characters getting resurrected plus it would have been a bigger twist to kill off Sonya as a cameo combined with a time jump.

  4. #24
    Shaolin Monk ujustgotcaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanked: 333
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

    The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    I just think a lot of you are salty because Sonya is in and some of those post mk3 guys aren't in.
    Also if you all actually think that even in the next MK game that a lot of these classic characters won't return then you are fooling yourself.


    "Hereeeee's JOHNNY!!!!"

  5. #25
    Hollywood Superstar RADEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Florida
    Age
    25
    Posts
    920
    Thanked: 97
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    ^^ you never know though, they may just get rid of all the classics for the next game and have completely new characters. I personally don't see an MK game getting better than this, the variations, the towers, the factions.. MKX would be nearly impossible to top.

  6. #26
    New Kombatant LeoBrZ81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Central Hollywood, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    39
    PSN
    LeoBrZ81
    Thanked: 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Because she is one of the very few survivors of MK9. They wanted her and Johnny leading the way into MKX out of everyone else, which means, quite obviously, she was a necessity for this game. That you're astounded and baffled by her inclusion astounds and baffles me.

    Because she was a Top 10 most used character online across all platforms of MK9. If you think this stat has no relation to character popularity, you're kidding yourself. Scorpion was the most used character online by a hefty margin, and he's far from top-tier. I guess people wanna play as Scorpion, and I guess people wanna play as Sonya.

    Because she has a considerably large fan-base, very poorly represented in this particular forum. You guys are not the world, so don't bother with claims about who's most definitely popular and who is not. Feel free to state and talk about who you like and don't, but don't waste your time thinking you represent anyone but you.

    Because Cassie Cage is an afterthought of Sonya, and not the other way around. If you sincerely believe that there is an unnecessary female taking up the roster spot that was somehow, nonsensically, "RESERVED" for YOUR favorite character, then go ahead and place your ridiculous blame on Cassie Cage: the very recent afterthought of the two classic MK characters that have been around for 23 years.

    The real question to be asked is, "Why this thread?"
    And I think the answer is, "Because the characters YOU wanted didn't make it in."
    It's quite ridiculous, to put it bluntly. There are actually people here who believe that if only Sonya were not in the roster, their favorite character was definitely going to be in! On, you're a Fujin fan? Well, guess what, if Sonya wasn't in, Fujin would be! Oh, you're a Reiko fan? Well, he was gonna be in but Sonya's in. Oh, you're a Darius, Hotaru, Jarek, Onaga, Art Lean fan? Unfortunately, Sonya is in, otherwise they were all gonna make it!

    This is buffoonish; you guys are better than this. Do you really think Boon was weighing Sonya against all the characters YOU believe should have been included, and then decided on her every time? "Oh, I was gonna put Havik in, but I wanted Sonya instead." No, if Havik isn't in, then Boon didn't want Havik in. If Fujin isn't in, then Boon didn't want Fujin in. If your MKA-Kreate-a-Kharacter isn't in, it's because Boon doesn't want it in! Sonya being in or out doesn't change this obvious freakin' fact! Guess what, if Sonya was not in the roster, NONE of those characters would be in the roster, either! Same result! Have some sense, for Christ's sake! If you're that bitter and angry or disappointed over someone not making it in, make a "Why, Boon, WHY?" thread instead. Leave Sonya out of this, because it makes zero sense, and you're diminishing only yourself with such arguments.

    I count myself very lucky I've been a fan of Sonya's all these years. I can't imagine getting to a point where I rationalize the way some of you guys do; that would make me quite disappointed with myself. This isn't a stab at anyone in particular, more so at the general laughable mentality that drives threads like this to be made. If you're a part of that mentality, take a breath, take a look at the keyboard, and think twice before regurgitating the same nonsense.

    This game is amazing, the roster is incredible (and understandably necessary for the story THEY want to tell for THEIR game), and I'm excited to the point of high blood pressure. I wish some people would stop jumping up and down on that dead, mutilated horse and join me in my joy.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeoBrZ81 For This Useful Post:


  8. #27
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21
    Thanked: 11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Why Sonya? She is klassic kharachter, she is popular online and she survived MKX. And she left her footstep in the story through all the series. Is she boring? Maybe, but we already have too many kharachters who already look like a refugees from a circus. Ryu and Guile from SF games are boring as hell, and nobody actually whine about them being returning charachters almoust in every single instalment. Instead of whining that she is in, whine that your favorites are not in. This hatedom mentality is already too common, and it poluted Killer Instinct community as well.

    Besides many of you overlook the fact, that as MK series progress, she is the one kombatant that progressively improve instead of becoming "wattered down". In MK1 she was absolutelly the worst character - her fighting style was boring and underpowered, she looked like a slut, her victory pose was retarded and she had sissy fatality. In MK 3 she still looked like a slut and had sissy finishers, but at last her victory pose became bad-ass, and her fighting style improved a lot. And story-wise she at last had some bitter rivarly with Kano, the thing many of your "precious", "deep" kharacters lack to this day. In MK9 she looks awkward again, but she no longer have her sissy finishers (with a sole exception of the worst babality in the series) - not particulary interesting, but no longer embarassing. And finally in MKX, from the dialogs I saw in trailers, it seems she not only looks fine, but she also sounds more like professional military instead of stereotypical b-movie alpha b***ch.

    The only relevant argument about her not being playable is her thematical similarity to Cassie.

  9. #28
    Shaolin Monk ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edenia.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,228
    Thanked: 79
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoBrZ81 View Post
    Because she is one of the very few survivors of MK9. They wanted her and Johnny leading the way into MKX out of everyone else, which means, quite obviously, she was a necessity for this game. That you're astounded and baffled by her inclusion astounds and baffles me.

    Because she was a Top 10 most used character online across all platforms of MK9. If you think this stat has no relation to character popularity, you're kidding yourself. Scorpion was the most used character online by a hefty margin, and he's far from top-tier. I guess people wanna play as Scorpion, and I guess people wanna play as Sonya.

    Because she has a considerably large fan-base, very poorly represented in this particular forum. You guys are not the world, so don't bother with claims about who's most definitely popular and who is not. Feel free to state and talk about who you like and don't, but don't waste your time thinking you represent anyone but you.

    Because Cassie Cage is an afterthought of Sonya, and not the other way around. If you sincerely believe that there is an unnecessary female taking up the roster spot that was somehow, nonsensically, "RESERVED" for YOUR favorite character, then go ahead and place your ridiculous blame on Cassie Cage: the very recent afterthought of the two classic MK characters that have been around for 23 years.

    The real question to be asked is, "Why this thread?"
    And I think the answer is, "Because the characters YOU wanted didn't make it in."
    It's quite ridiculous, to put it bluntly. There are actually people here who believe that if only Sonya were not in the roster, their favorite character was definitely going to be in! On, you're a Fujin fan? Well, guess what, if Sonya wasn't in, Fujin would be! Oh, you're a Reiko fan? Well, he was gonna be in but Sonya's in. Oh, you're a Darius, Hotaru, Jarek, Onaga, Art Lean fan? Unfortunately, Sonya is in, otherwise they were all gonna make it!

    This is buffoonish; you guys are better than this. Do you really think Boon was weighing Sonya against all the characters YOU believe should have been included, and then decided on her every time? "Oh, I was gonna put Havik in, but I wanted Sonya instead." No, if Havik isn't in, then Boon didn't want Havik in. If Fujin isn't in, then Boon didn't want Fujin in. If your MKA-Kreate-a-Kharacter isn't in, it's because Boon doesn't want it in! Sonya being in or out doesn't change this obvious freakin' fact! Guess what, if Sonya was not in the roster, NONE of those characters would be in the roster, either! Same result! Have some sense, for Christ's sake! If you're that bitter and angry or disappointed over someone not making it in, make a "Why, Boon, WHY?" thread instead. Leave Sonya out of this, because it makes zero sense, and you're diminishing only yourself with such arguments.

    I count myself very lucky I've been a fan of Sonya's all these years. I can't imagine getting to a point where I rationalize the way some of you guys do; that would make me quite disappointed with myself. This isn't a stab at anyone in particular, more so at the general laughable mentality that drives threads like this to be made. If you're a part of that mentality, take a breath, take a look at the keyboard, and think twice before regurgitating the same nonsense.

    This game is amazing, the roster is incredible (and understandably necessary for the story THEY want to tell for THEIR game), and I'm excited to the point of high blood pressure. I wish some people would stop jumping up and down on that dead, mutilated horse and join me in my joy.
    gave you a 'Thanks' because of maturity in your post.

    however, I disagree on the fact that online is bound to popularity, to begin with. people being competitive and wanting to win doesn't mean that the character they use for it is someone they love or want in the game and this applies to more than just mk. every time there is a tournament in LoL and the 'pros' use something the 'casuals' didn't, you see Ranked games full of using what the pros did , they try to emulate them so they can get wins. that said, sonya obviously does have a fanbase too. hell, I think even mokap must have like one or two fans.

    as for the sonya/cassie thing, the reason why a lot of us are frustrated is because a lot of special characters were left out so we can get a roster full of merely human/special forces/karate kids, whatever you wanna call it. no matter how boring I think sonya is, I believe what was fair to be done would be sonya AND johnny in, NO cassie, jax OUT, jackie IN, kung lao OUT, kung jin in. in general, keep all the dead dead, otherwise don't kill them in the first place. bring back those we could not be sure if they were actually dead, LK seemed dead but we couldn't be SURE. kung lao WAS dead though, keep him out or don't kill him in the first place. same goes for jax. god, I still can't believe they are bringing HIM back -.-

    anyways, I still have some hope for an actually bigger roster, even two or three special characters WILL make the difference

  10. #29
    Shaolin Monk ujustgotcaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanked: 333
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RADEC View Post
    ^^ you never know though, they may just get rid of all the classics for the next game and have completely new characters. I personally don't see an MK game getting better than this, the variations, the towers, the factions.. MKX would be nearly impossible to top.
    That's how I feel i just don't see how they can top this ,I heard a rumor that this MK is being built to last 7 years .


    "Hereeeee's JOHNNY!!!!"

  11. #30
    Shaolin Monk ujustgotcaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,965
    Thanked: 333
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

    The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ujustgotcaged View Post
    That's how I feel i just don't see how they can top this ,I heard a rumor that this MK is being built to last 7 years .


    @ninja hey,I want you to know that I respect that hell out of you for giving that dude props for being mature even though you disagreed with him.A lot of people don't understand that just because you disagree with someone that doesn't mean that you can't respect them and that they are wrong about everything.I see a lot of that .


    "Hereeeee's JOHNNY!!!!"

    Edit: double post....so sorry I just woke up .mybad

    "Hereeeee's JOHNNY!!!!"

  12. #31
    Elder God Tarkatan Trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Up Daisy Ridley's skirt
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,003
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Thanked: 1729
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RADEC View Post
    ^^ you never know though, they may just get rid of all the classics for the next game and have completely new characters.
    Then it wouldn't be a Mortal Kombat game at all...it would be an entirely new product altogether.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

  13. #32
    Hollywood Superstar RaiNaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    778
    Thanked: 60
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax1986 View Post
    It's a moot point considering the three MK2 originated characters getting resurrected plus it would have been a bigger twist to kill off Sonya as a cameo combined with a time jump.
    No it isn't. Who is going to battle the revenant characters and convert them back to the good side? Who is going to battle Shinnok in the first place? Who deserves the spot, if not the survivors of the horrendous Sindel massacre?

  14. #33
    Kombatant GOTCHA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Harlem World, NYC
    Posts
    175
    Thanked: 32
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    however, I disagree on the fact that online is bound to popularity
    I honestly can't really see any obvious outliers in the online top ten stats. I think its safe to conclude from them that Sonya is one of the most popular chars in the series. Maybe not on this site, but with the vast majority.


    Jackson "Jax" Briggs aka Galaxy Knuckles aka Zeus Slap aka Cocaine Biceps aka Gotcha!

  15. #34
    Hollywood Superstar BassCase26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    765
    PSN
    BassCase428
    Thanked: 98
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax1986 View Post
    I am a bit puzzled by her inclusion yet again. She has appeared in all MK games except two of them.

    However, I recall that she was absent from MK2 because according to arcade stats she was the least popular character of the first game. Of course fans demanded her to be back in MK3 and she only skipped one game since then.

    So what happened? Is she REALLY among the most popular characters now? Personally I thought her post-MK3 appearances mattered little story and gameplay-wise. Her design was hot in MK9 of course but I doubt she holds a candle to the Kitana-Mileena duo in terms of popularity... What are everyone's thoughts on the matter?
    Besides Kabal , Kung Lao , and Cyrax , she was the most used in tournament in MK9.

  16. #35
    Shaolin Monk kadell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The States (South)
    Posts
    1,279
    PSN
    therealkadell
    Thanked: 199
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    I only give her a pass because she's over the Special Forces and She wasn't dead in the last game. Same with Johnny Cage. As for Jax, Kung Lao, Lui Kang, Kuai Lang, and Kitana, I feel they should've either kept them as revenants or kept them dead until MK11. Hopefully, this is Sonya's last game.

  17. #36
    Lin Kuei Assassin p.W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,187
    Thanked: 613
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoBrZ81 View Post
    Because she is one of the very few survivors of MK9. They wanted her and Johnny leading the way into MKX out of everyone else, which means, quite obviously, she was a necessity for this game. That you're astounded and baffled by her inclusion astounds and baffles me.

    Because she was a Top 10 most used character online across all platforms of MK9. If you think this stat has no relation to character popularity, you're kidding yourself. Scorpion was the most used character online by a hefty margin, and he's far from top-tier. I guess people wanna play as Scorpion, and I guess people wanna play as Sonya.

    Because she has a considerably large fan-base, very poorly represented in this particular forum. You guys are not the world, so don't bother with claims about who's most definitely popular and who is not. Feel free to state and talk about who you like and don't, but don't waste your time thinking you represent anyone but you.

    Because Cassie Cage is an afterthought of Sonya, and not the other way around. If you sincerely believe that there is an unnecessary female taking up the roster spot that was somehow, nonsensically, "RESERVED" for YOUR favorite character, then go ahead and place your ridiculous blame on Cassie Cage: the very recent afterthought of the two classic MK characters that have been around for 23 years.

    The real question to be asked is, "Why this thread?"
    And I think the answer is, "Because the characters YOU wanted didn't make it in."
    It's quite ridiculous, to put it bluntly. There are actually people here who believe that if only Sonya were not in the roster, their favorite character was definitely going to be in! On, you're a Fujin fan? Well, guess what, if Sonya wasn't in, Fujin would be! Oh, you're a Reiko fan? Well, he was gonna be in but Sonya's in. Oh, you're a Darius, Hotaru, Jarek, Onaga, Art Lean fan? Unfortunately, Sonya is in, otherwise they were all gonna make it!

    This is buffoonish; you guys are better than this. Do you really think Boon was weighing Sonya against all the characters YOU believe should have been included, and then decided on her every time? "Oh, I was gonna put Havik in, but I wanted Sonya instead." No, if Havik isn't in, then Boon didn't want Havik in. If Fujin isn't in, then Boon didn't want Fujin in. If your MKA-Kreate-a-Kharacter isn't in, it's because Boon doesn't want it in! Sonya being in or out doesn't change this obvious freakin' fact! Guess what, if Sonya was not in the roster, NONE of those characters would be in the roster, either! Same result! Have some sense, for Christ's sake! If you're that bitter and angry or disappointed over someone not making it in, make a "Why, Boon, WHY?" thread instead. Leave Sonya out of this, because it makes zero sense, and you're diminishing only yourself with such arguments.

    I count myself very lucky I've been a fan of Sonya's all these years. I can't imagine getting to a point where I rationalize the way some of you guys do; that would make me quite disappointed with myself. This isn't a stab at anyone in particular, more so at the general laughable mentality that drives threads like this to be made. If you're a part of that mentality, take a breath, take a look at the keyboard, and think twice before regurgitating the same nonsense.

    This game is amazing, the roster is incredible (and understandably necessary for the story THEY want to tell for THEIR game), and I'm excited to the point of high blood pressure. I wish some people would stop jumping up and down on that dead, mutilated horse and join me in my joy.
    Yeah, so, this is a good post. Have some thanks.

  18. #37
    New Kombatant Johnny_Hardwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    86
    PSN
    HadjiQuest
    Thanked: 6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiNaz View Post
    Sonya is easily one of the most iconic characters in the franchise. Let's go through all the reasons why she should be included in the game:

    - She is one of the three heroes that survived MK 9, which means she will have a large role in the MK X story (and rightfully so)
    - Cassie is in MK X. I know many people think 3 Cages is too much, but given what we know about the story, Sonya plays a significant role in the beginning and middle, and therefore, in order to properly have Cassie replace her and Johnny, they'll need a send off game.
    - She is popular. Argue all you want, but the character is recognizable and easily one of the most popular female characters in the franchise.
    - Her MK 9 design was an abomination and deserves the proper treatment she is getting in MK X before her send off.
    - MK X has very few popular female characters (because, up until MK 9, their writing was awful)
    Agreed, also Sonya was one of the original 3 chosen ones along with Liu and Johnny. She is actually one of the strongest characters canon wise so you can expect the surviving heroes to stand up to Shinnok and the netherrealm (cassie wouldn't even be born yet)
    Prepare to get KANG Banged and or CAGED biyotch !#gimmethaloot!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny_Hardwood For This Useful Post:


  20. #38
    Defender of EarthRealm Critical-Limit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pensacola, Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,111
    PSN
    Critical-Cookie
    Thanked: 871
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    gave you a 'Thanks' because of maturity in your post.

    however, I disagree on the fact that online is bound to popularity, to begin with. people being competitive and wanting to win doesn't mean that the character they use for it is someone they love or want in the game and this applies to more than just mk. every time there is a tournament in LoL and the 'pros' use something the 'casuals' didn't, you see Ranked games full of using what the pros did , they try to emulate them so they can get wins. that said, sonya obviously does have a fanbase too. hell, I think even mokap must have like one or two fans.

    as for the sonya/cassie thing, the reason why a lot of us are frustrated is because a lot of special characters were left out so we can get a roster full of merely human/special forces/karate kids, whatever you wanna call it. no matter how boring I think sonya is, I believe what was fair to be done would be sonya AND johnny in, NO cassie, jax OUT, jackie IN, kung lao OUT, kung jin in. in general, keep all the dead dead, otherwise don't kill them in the first place. bring back those we could not be sure if they were actually dead, LK seemed dead but we couldn't be SURE. kung lao WAS dead though, keep him out or don't kill him in the first place. same goes for jax. god, I still can't believe they are bringing HIM back -.-

    anyways, I still have some hope for an actually bigger roster, even two or three special characters WILL make the difference
    I agree, Skarlet didn't get much criticism, But because she's a difficult character to play, she just isn't practical online. I haven't heard much "I hate skarlet hope she doesn't come back" ideas.

    Most people seem to either be fans, or neutral to her inclusion.

    She was one of the least played characters and that's directly related to how difficult her learning curve was.

    The top 10 most use characters has a trend. They're either high tier, or characters that have spammable specials.

  21. #39
    New Kombatant SubJinko5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Whittier CA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    26
    PSN
    BLACKSABBATH1970
    Thanked: 5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    i gotta say after playing every mk game(thank you lord) that the thing i look foward to the most is to see the original 7 MORTAL KOMBATANTS getting down with new advancements on their character, in deadly alliance Sonya in an insane badass story and gameplay wise. she is one of the original 7 and i love her for it, she needs better fatalities DAMN IT!!!

  22. #40
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21
    Thanked: 11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Official "Why Sonya?" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical-Limit View Post
    I agree, Skarlet didn't get much criticism, But because she's a difficult character to play, she just isn't practical online. I haven't heard much "I hate skarlet hope she doesn't come back" ideas.
    You didnt get the chance, she is DLC kharacter shown only in 1 game and is not in MKX roster in the first place. Besides a majority of players are probably neutral to any kharacter as long as they are fun to play. Its no RPG that requires deep personalities. And if you want some opinion, Skarlet is another bland female ninja with a single "kool" trait of being made of blood and some psychopatic tendencies. Hell, most of kombatants are guys, who are kool mostly becouse they look kool. Story-wise Ermac as a kharacter is even more flat than Sonya, and he seems to be popular. Scorpion might be kool kombatant (with his badass design), but if "GET OVER HERE" is the most interesting thing you have said through the whole series, it means that even Johny Cage has deeper personality than you.

    Whining about characters in series that is known to being cheese story-wise is strange in the first place, but i admit I dont like they add Sonya, when we already have Cassie.
    Last edited by Buczer; 03-30-2015 at 12:19 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sonya Thread - "Mission Accomplished"
    By Aaron Covey in forum Characters & Gameplay
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 03:36 PM
  2. Official PSN "Good Games" Thread
    By Zatoichi in forum Online Multiplayer
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 01:06 AM
  3. Official "Insert MK9 Fighter Here" is Overpowered Thread
    By Adjun in forum Characters & Gameplay
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 12:11 PM
  4. The official "Verbally Agressive" players thread.
    By Johnny_Cage in forum Online Multiplayer
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 10:33 PM
  5. Official "We love Mortal Kombat 2011" Thread
    By DCP in forum Mortal Kombat (2011) Forum
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 04:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •