Erron Black Official Trailer

Simply he is the best new char. for me.. His sound and x-ray just amazing. Also i like all of his variations. Congrats to NRS.

I like his design, very nice throwback to the ol' western films. Plus, he's got Troy Baker(correct me if I am wrong) voicing him. Perfect fit, couldn't imagine anyone else voicing him.

Fatality is underwhelming. Why isnt blood pouring out with the sand? I think Gunslinger is his only good variation aswell.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
Yeah, this game looks Amazing but variations are pointless, i feel like they did that so casuals don't get overwhelmed. I wanna have all the tools at once. Plus we could've had tag team instead.

Yeah, this game looks Amazing but variations are pointless, i feel like they did that so casuals don't get overwhelmed. I wanna have all the tools at once.

Variations were created so that players could counter pick and still be character loyalists. Giving every character access to their entire arsenal at once would be a terrible idea, and also leads to things like Injustice's Martian Manhunter who had way too many tools at one time.

I don't want to fight a Reptile player who has access to stink cloud, slow time and invisibility all at once.

A superb addition to the MK series. Looks straight out of a Clint Eastwood Western. Has one of the more unique X-rays (I think it'd also make a gruesome fatality if the victim's jaw fell off), a deep and pretty intimidating voice, and I like how different they've made him from Stryker.

I hope he won't be strictly a jobber for the story mode.

I've gotta say, this character has grown on me. I think I'll be maining him first. I like his design and the trailer showed a pretty sweet moveset. Haven't seen anyone like him in the franchise yet, so his uniqueness is apealling. I hope he sticks around as a new regular.