Erron Black Official Trailer

I'm not going to lie, I love how stiff he looks when he's doing something that's NOT firing his guns. Or am I the only one getting that impression.

I like the sound of his voice and he's interesting. Idk about him just using guns though. It gets old fast with a character who only shoots pistols at someone. Even Jax and Stryker had more things up their sleeve despite him being a cooler character.

I like the sound of his voice and he's interesting. Idk about him just using guns though. It gets old fast with a character who only shoots pistols at someone. Even Jax and Stryker had more things up their sleeve despite him being a cooler character.

He's got Caltrips, Sand grenades and a blade as well.

Seeing these pics of Erron Black has me thinking he might have some type of disfigurement, Im thinking cleft lip or something
Butch_Cavendish.jpg

He also seems like he's had it rough!

tumblr_nlw7xj3EQC1uo1wi0o3_1280.png

tumblr_nlw7xj3EQC1uo1wi0o7_1280.png

tumblr_nlw7xj3EQC1uo1wi0o10_1280.png

tumblr_nlw7xj3EQC1uo1wi0o2_1280.png

tumblr_nlw0yerE5a1tazhx4o1_r1_1280.png

He sounds like a badass. I wasn't all that hyped about him but now that I've seen him I think he looks really cool!. The mask in the comics looked a bit different to me. But his xray is so badass haha I love the opponent's name on the bullet but I don't understand the fatality.

I don't understand the fatality as well. So does the "Outworld Sand" contained in that small ball have the ability to manipulate itself and replicate?

That would be the only logical explanation for all that sand to pour out.

I don't understand the fatality as well. So does the "Outworld Sand" contained in that small ball have the ability to manipulate itself and replicate?

That would be the only logical explanation for all that sand to pour out.

I was just jumping into this thread to ask that very question.

It must be some type of magic sand.

Not really feeling the fatality, nor can I wrap my head around how gallons and gallons of sand poured out of a 5 inch ball.
The X-Ray was amazing. I want to screencap it done on Tanya.
"TANYA" on a bullet, that'll be nice.

The gunslinger is everything you want to see from a character like this.

The other variations are a reminder that instead of doing variations they coukd have included more characters

Fatality is underwhelming. Why isnt blood pouring out with the sand? I think Gunslinger is his only good variation aswell.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Some of ou guys sure complain a bunch...

Okay, things I liked, loved, and quick thoughts.

The personalized bullet is just an outstanding touch. Bravo.

The Coin Flip might be the best character move I can recall debuting in.... a very very long time. Fits the gimmick perfectly, and makes him come across as badass.

Erron Black is so badass, he uses a previous opponents torn off limb to give himself another means of attack. That's just amazing. And a brilliant way of utilizing your universe: Others have spiritual swords, Erron Black says screw that noise, I can find a blade that can work for me just by killing this stupid Tarkatan that's hassling me and then cutting his hand of at the wrist.

As for the sand stuff, if I had to guess, He doesn't have "sand" in and of itself inside his grenades, but a chemical formula that actually turns blood into sand.... Just throwing the idea out there, would explain the lack of blood in the fatality and as solid's generally take up more space then liquid, the transformation leads all of it being expelled out of his body very very abruptly..... Just a theory.