What happens after MKX: Mortal Kombat 11 character Wish List

reikoiskahn

Good afternoon, everyone. I was sitting here on my break and in anticipation of the stream today, I thought up what I'd like to see in terms of new characters in Mortal Kombat XI. I've listed them below. I would love to hear your opinions on them, whether positive or negative.

Keep in mind: I've created a new faction called "The Draconic Allegiance," which is an order established in honor of the Dragon King's second coming. The members are all Saurians with Reptile being second only to Onaga. Tanya is also affiliated with them (as a nod to MK:D).

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Reptile
5. Cassie Cage
6. Jacqui Briggs
7. Takashi Takeda
8. Skarlet
9. D'Vorah
10. Mileena
11. Kung Lao (Feeling his end is near, Kung Lao vows to fight one last time to avenge the death of Kung Jin, who was murdered after the events of the last tournament)
12. Bo Rai Cho (Advisor and father figure to both, Aiguo Kang and Kai)
13. Kotal Kahn
14. Tanya
15. Tremor
16. Aiguo Kang (son of Liu Kang and Kitana who is struggling to live up to his father's legacy)
17. Platinum (female Lin Kuei ninja using the powers of crystallized lead and wearing the color white)
18. Hatchet (younger brother of Baraka who is able to wield his arm blades like switch blades, has facial piercings and pitch black eyes, in addition to tiny forehead horns)
19. Viper (half-human half-Saurian daughter of Khameleon)
20. Kira (In the alternate timeline, she is Kano's daughter, receiving coded orders from her father in prison and is being groomed to be the new leader of the Black Dragon Clan)
21. Kai (A young Shaolin Monk believed to be the equal of Aiguo Kang and thus, a rival whom he butts heads with often)
22. Sektor
23. Cyrax
24. Goliath (blue eyed white and black striped Tigrar Shokan uncle of Kintaro and the murderer of Kung Jin)
25. Onaga

Last edited:
17. Platinum (female Lin Kuei ninja using the powers of crystallized lead and wearing the color white)
18. Hatchet (younger brother of Baraka who is able to wield his arm blades like switch blades, has facial piercings and pitch black eyes, in addition to tiny forehead horns)

Would not buy ;D

Would not buy ;D

Lol Fair enough. Care to tell me what you disliked about those few ideas?

Come on dude, the game is not even out and you don't know everybody who's in the game, who's going to do die and how the story will unfold. After you've played the game, then you could probably go nuts with this. How funny that this comes from another Reiko fan haha, that avatar is just hideous with the eye liner, ninja outfit and hairpiece

Come on dude, the game is not even out and you don't know everybody who's in the game, who's going to do die and how the story will unfold. After you've played the game, then you could probably go nuts with this. How funny that this comes from another Reiko fan haha, that avatar is just hideous with the eye liner, ninja outfit and hairpiece

Thanks for the positivity! :):)

Again, I said let's keep it civil. You guys got what you wanted to say out of the way, now please stay on topic.

Impossible and pretty much pointless to theorize since we haven't seen MKX story. That's because we don't know who "dies" (lowering his / her possibilities) or who gets the most love by the community because of his / her balance, personality or gameplay.

My only hope is that they will not even try to re-create any of the characters that have useless potential to start with. Jarek, Mokap etc.

Impossible and pretty much pointless to theorize since we haven't seen MKX story. That's because we don't know who "dies" (lowering his / her possibilities) or who gets the most love by the community because of his / her balance, personality or gameplay.

My only hope is that they will not even try to re-create any of the characters that have useless potential to start with. Jarek, Mokap etc.

This is just a personal wish list developed by some stuff I thought up and would like to get opinions on in terms of character ideas and smaller storylines I've thought up. I realize MKX hasn't dropped yet but I had many "what if" scenarios in my head and decided to share them with TRMK. :)

Piggybacking on this post, who knows what'll happen with MK 11. The game could be waiting another 4 years down the line, so it seems rather pointless to speculate this early.

It's hard to do it right now, since we don't know the entire MKX history. But as it seems, Edenia will have small or none parts on it, so i'd love MK11 to be focused on Edenia.

I'd easily could include Havik and Reiko, but we still don't know if they're in MKX. If they are, i wouldn't include them in my list, but if they're not, i would include them.

MALE
1. Scorpion (No way NRS would left him out, so...)
2. Sub-Zero (Same reason as Scorpion)
3. Fujin (Take Raiden's place as the Earthrealm protector)
4. Rain (Edenia should be a main part of the history of MKX, so, Rain must be in)
5. Bo' Rai Cho
6. Liu Kang
7. Kung Jin
8. Smoke
9. Kotal Kahn
10. Sektor
11. Baraka
12. Shang Tsung
13. Kai

FEMALE
1. Kitana (Edenia is a must on the next history, seems that it won't take any part on MKX)
2. Sindel (Same reason as Kitana's)
3. Jade (I'd really enjoy to see her fighting at Sindel and Kitana's side for Edenia)
4. Cassie Cage (She's a newbie and she really should be the reason for Johnny and Sonya not be in)
5. D'Vorah (Same as the other two newbies, she is so well developed that she should keep relevant to the series for sometime!)
6. Nitara
7. Tanya

Last edited:
Piggybacking on this post, who knows what'll happen with MK 11. The game could be waiting another 4 years down the line, so it seems rather pointless to speculate this early.

Again, I just wanted thoughts on the character ideas I thought of. This isn't meant to say "THIS SHOULD HAPPEN IN MKX BECAUSE" type of thread. It is merely a "what if" slew of scenarios to see what people think of the character ideas. I wish some people would read...