What happens after MKX: Mortal Kombat 11 character Wish List

Guys do you think that Mk should try a shot with the animated area again like a 18+ Mortal Kombat animated series

Think they're doing a webseries about the kids... Sans Jacqui who hasn't been casted yet.

What about Kano son should he become a playable character to replace his father

I see Kano dying in MK11 and I see his son being an Anti-Hero type.

Course the cliche thing is that Cassie fights him, Cassie later recruits him and eventually Cassie and him get together.

Think they're doing a webseries about the kids... Sans Jacqui who hasn't been casted yet.

I see Kano dying in MK11 and I see his son being an Anti-Hero type.

Course the cliche thing is that Cassie fights him, Cassie later recruits him and eventually Cassie and him get together.

Romeo and Juliet, lol.

MK could very well do that as Kano's Son doesn't look like he wants to be trained by daddy dearest. Cassie also can only use full her powers when a loved one is in danger. So she needs a lover to replace her retiring parents.

Getting with Kano's son also causes drama and it could put an end to the Kano vs Sonya Saga.

Sounds like a bad fanfiction ..NRS please if you're reading this..don't get any ideas ..remember these are some of the people who where saying "maybe Sonya gets raped by Kano "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK9 and MKX stories kinda support this so.... This wouldn't be new for NRS.

I believe that Sonya did sleep with Kano when he was posing as Special Forces hence his obsession with her and her taking it so personal.

17. Platinum (female Lin Kuei ninja using the powers of crystallized lead and wearing the color white)
18. Hatchet (younger brother of Baraka who is able to wield his arm blades like switch blades, has facial piercings and pitch black eyes, in addition to tiny forehead horns)
19. Viper (half-human half-Saurian daughter of Khameleon)

Would not buy ;D

Lol Still want to know why you wouldn't buy the game because of them. What about the character ideas turns you off?

all i know is that kitana better be good again. can't take her seriously like that when she's evil. it even means she most likely to die next game.

no kitana no buy from me.

Right? I'm lucky if Sindel shows up once a decade.

I know how you feel. :p
I feel incredibly lucky that Tanya comes as DLC, now that Jade has been deconfirmed, Reiko most likely dying in the comic and Rain... well, I thought he was deconfirmed as well, but now there's rumours about a Story Pack with the NPC characters becoming playable... But hey, that means Sindel as well! And she looks absolutely fierce in MKX! Love what they did with her outfit, awesome upgrade of her MK9 one. So crossing fingers. ^^

I feel incredibly lucky that Tanya comes as DLC, now that Jade has been deconfirmed, Reiko most likely dying in the comic and Rain... well, I thought he was deconfirmed as well, but now there's rumours about a Story Pack with the NPC characters becoming playable... But hey, that means Sindel as well! And she looks absolutely fierce in MKX! Love what they did with her outfit, awesome upgrade of her MK9 one. So crossing fingers. ^^

Story pack never said only fightable npcs were an option as outside a model any of them would take just as much work to get added in.

I still think the 'Story Pack' wast just Ed trolling, but I'd love to be wrong. I agree, Sindel's MKX costume looks fantastic. Close to the MK9 design obviously but more regal and refined. I love the butt-cape.

let Kitana and Mileena sit out a game... get rid of Sonya for good... bring Jade back....

let Frost be a main character since so many people on here are obsessed with her.

let Kitana and Mileena sit out a game... get rid of Sonya for good... bring Jade back....

let Frost be a main character since so many people on here are obsessed with her.
She doesn't have enough star power to be the main character. And it's not even close.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I'd call some MAJOR bullshit on NRS if Reiko, Rain and Sindel made it in as DLC over Fujin in MKX.
Seriously.

At least Sindel, Tanya and Rain made it into more than 2 MK games:
Sindel - MK3, UMK3, Trilogy, Deception, Armageddon MK9
Tanya - MK4, Deception, Armageddon, MKX
Rain - UMK3, Trilogy, Armageddon, MK9

The last version of Fujin that we got was in Armageddon and it was half-assed, and before that was in MK4.

I'd call some MAJOR bullshit on NRS if Reiko, Rain and Sindel made it in as DLC over Fujin in MKX.
Seriously.

At least Sindel, Tanya and Rain made it into more than 2 MK games:
Sindel - MK3, UMK3, Trilogy, Deception, Armageddon MK9
Tanya - MK4, Deception, Armageddon, MKX
Rain - UMK3, Trilogy, Armageddon, MK9

The last version of Fujin that we got was in Armageddon and it was half-assed, and before that was in MK4.

I'm fairly confident Fujin and Li Mei will be the final DLC after the Kombat Pack, so don't fret.