What happens after MKX: Mortal Kombat 11 character Wish List

From the leaks I've read, there's only two possible scenarios for MK 11: a Civil War-style fight between the heroes or a new menace. I frankly would rather see the second one.

forgot to take new characters into account. I don't see them creating 8 again at all and some newbies from MKX will make it in the next one too for sure. some will get the shaft, d'vorah and ferra torr most likely. can't leave the new kids out and both black and kotal are loved a lot. with that in mind, I'd guess four or five new characters could be possible

in my list, I'd possibly remove: Kenshi, replaced by a new 'Chosen' one of some age, found by Fujin. new Shaolin probably with a new gift, not fire. perhaps powers of Light combined with swordsman skills or instead of a sword, maybe a triple headed mace? a flail? a schythe? an axe?

taking that into account, also would remove Ashrah and instead replace her with a brand new female of Outworld origins, powers to manipulate mother nature/plants and venom, poison ivy kinda style but not too freaky appearance, can't have her be good and look evil, she'd be happy just to see Kahn fall again for ruining her realm.

next one would be Shang Tsung, replaced by a brand new Sorceress of Edenian descent. the Emperor's mistress and right hand now, loyal to him. I'm thinking someone that would be a charmer when it came to her looks, kinda like Omegis was in MK: Conquest. her powers would include manipulation/astral projection-mirror image, magic wyldfyre projectile, perhaps even hex/cursing stuff like that. think trickster/sneaky.

another possible choice could be to remove Cyrax and replace him with a brand new cyborg that specializes on chemical warfare, poison gas, stuff like that.

final choice could be to replace kotal, as much as it'd pain me to see him go, since he'd no longer be the emperor and get either: a masked male in a military outfit with lots of new-age weaponry, Winter Soldier type when it came to looks but focus on uncommon weapons too besides the regular, perhaps sound gun? things like that OR a brand new male of nordic descent, kinda hulky, blond, beard, barbaric kinda looking. he'd be best at close kombat but could also have something special about him, something inspired from nordic mythology for a change. all we get when it comes to good characters is either american or asian, and while some have expressed ideas of greek inspired warriors, due to the ancient outfit they'd feel out of place. but we could have a modern hulky nordic character with the looks of a viking but instead of such an out of place outfit, perhaps something naval? maybe the kind of loner that loves the sea, naval outfit, special powers being a combo of dragon AND frost powers? maybe night-related powers? idk, something drawn from norse mythology though

dream new character: brand new white ninja, pretty much the only legit colour left to use :p ghost like powers could be a thing for him

Now Im not going to speculate too much because I haven't played MKX's story mode or know much about it but I will make a short list of people who deserve a roster spot who got shafted from MKX. Most these have lots of story potential. Here are 5 suggestions.

1. Havik
Cleric of Chaos. The Realm Of Chaos deserves more recognition. Think of how it could look in cinamatics or as a stage to fight on. Also I'd like Havik to have his own faction. Which would introduce a new character or two who can be from this realm to give the Chaos Realm more representation.

2. Noob Saibot
Whether or not Shinnok lives in MKX. Quan Chi will most likely be in MK11 to lead Brotherhood Of Shadow. I would like it if his number one right hand man was Noob Saibot. I'd also like for him and Scorpion to become rivals. I'd like Scorpion to become good/neutral because of Tekeda and Kenshi. So he would no longer be Quan Chi's right hand man anymore and is replaced by Noob who seeks revenge to kill Hanzo for killing him in the first place. Also get Kuai Liang in the mix.

3. Skarlet
She may be Shang Tsung's creation but if he's not in MK11 to be here master then she outta get a mind of her own and join someone elses cause. My suggestion, let's try and legitimize Daegon's Red Dragon Clan and put her in. Maybe her and a redesigned Mavado can really get the Red Dragon ball rolling. No Hsu Hao needed...

4. Sektor/Cyrax or dare I say a new cyborg?
At this point I'll take any cyborg. Not having one in MKX was cot damn ridiculous man. Putting Cyrax in, you could give him the story line how he's in the Special Forces working with the new kids, Kenshi, Johnny etc. Sektor fresh off losing his Lin Kuei leadership to Sub-Zero. So he spent all these years continuing his dad's cyborg army legacy and prepares an all out war with Sub-Zero and Special Forces. This is a good way to introduce a new cyborg that can be Sektor right hand man.

[MENTION=9887]MK-TREMOR[/MENTION]

re Havik, read my thread in the main forum if you're interested in a potential 'what if' storyline for him (assuming you know who the final boss is, which I believe you now do, there aren't really any major spoilers).

I think it would be nice to have Shang Tsung back again with Quan Chi gone for now. I believe Shang Tsung has been hiding in the shadows during the events of MKX.

There going to be some plot spoilers about MKX:

Spoiler:
My main concern about MK11 is who the bad guys will be.

My Story:
If Liu Kang and Kitana are the bad guys I would take advantage of that. I would use the pit at Quan-chi's Fortress to bring back Quan- Chi,Sindel,Mileena,Shinnok etc to form a stronger than ever Netherrealm force.

Lin Kuei,Shirai ryu,Special Forces,and white Lotus would still be there to protect Earthrealm

Chaosrealm and orderealm would enter the "war" after learning about Shinnok's amulet. They would go after it for their own purposes

Tanya comes back to avenge Mileena's death by taking Edenian forces against outworld

Red and Black Dragon are in conflict while the interfere with each others interests.

Onaga is the final boss as the Komidogous are used and he comes back to reclaim his thrown.

Roster:
Earthrrealm's Forces:
1)Scorpion
2)Sub - Zero
3)Cassie Cage
4)Takeda
5)Raiden
6)Fujin
7)Kung Jin
8)Jacqui

Neatherrealm:
9)Liu Kang
10)Kitana
11)Mileena
12)Sindel
13)Quan Chi
14)Shinnok
15)Smoke
16)D'Vorah

Chaosrrealm:
17)Havik
18)Noob Saibot

Orderrealm:
19)Hutaru

Outworld:
20)Kotal Khan
21)Erron Black
22)Ermac
23)Reiko (as a sub-boss trying to steal the thrown)
24)Tremor
25)Reptile

Edenia
26)Tanya
27)Rain

Black Dragon
28)Kano

RedDrago
29)Kira

- )Onaga as the unplayable final boss

DLC 1:
30)Jade
31)Johnny Cage
32)Kung Lao
33)Baraka

DLC 2:
34)Sonya
35)Sareena
36)Nightwolf
37)Shang Tsung

What do u guys think? :p

There going to be some plot spoilers about MKX:

Spoiler:
...I would use the pit at Quan-chi's Fortress to bring back Quan- Chi,Sindel,Mileena,Shinnok etc to form a stronger than ever Netherrealm force..
Nope. That's a very lazy narrative.

Spoiler:
I can buy Sindel being brought back because of Kitana, but Mileena, Quan Chi and Shinnok should stay dead. Ditto for Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn.

Nope. That's a very lazy narrative.

Spoiler:
I can buy Sindel being brought back because of Kitana, but Mileena, Quan Chi and Shinnok should stay dead. Ditto for Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn.

ok, I see where u r coming from, but after all these people coming back for MKX, I can believe anything in this universe.

Well, i don't like 2000 characters like some of you people do.

cool.
are you one of those mk9 kenshi zone spammers
then when somebody tells you to stop being boring and pick someone else you pick cage then go for pressure frame trap spam?
yeah you do that dont ya ;)

cool.
are you one of those mk9 kenshi zone spammers
then when somebody tells you to stop being boring and pick someone else you pick cage then go for pressure frame trap spam?
yeah you do that dont ya ;)

Dude, i'm good with Kenshi and Johnny. I don't spam shit with them unlike you with Baraka.

Most people who played MK9 and used Baraka were spammers. :???:

If Onaga does return in MK11 then we need him as a sub boss or as a normal playable character. I think we are long over due for a new original main villain as a boss. MK9 had Shao Kahn and MKX had Shinnok.

Dude, i'm good with Kenshi and Johnny. I don't spam shit with them unlike you with Baraka.

Most people who played MK9 and used Baraka were spammers. :???:

you cant spam with baraka.

he has one projectile that can be ducked.
and if you try to spam his lunge move its a simple block then punish.

you cant spam with baraka.

he has one projectile that can be ducked.
and if you try to spam his lunge move its a simple block then punish.

Seems like every time i fought a Baraka player. They were spamming one of his moves over and over again.

Seems like every time i fought a Baraka player. They were spamming one of his moves over and over again.
[MENTION=4978]rocky[/MENTION]
b02b83d6c74004dbe7920ae9e3c2f478d46a767ba33159993712dfc8f1284be1.jpg

Here is what I think.
Spoiler:
Neatherrealm
Liu Kang- Leader, trying to take over Earthrealm
Kitana- Queen, trying to merge with Edenia
Jade- Personal bodyguard to Kitana
Sindel- Leads the charge on Edenia
Kung Lao- Leads the Charge on Earthrealm
Kabal, Nightwolf attack Edenia
Smoke, Stryker attack Earthrealm. Smoke is set free during the attack
New Oni demon sub-boss. Size scale same as Torr
Drahmin- Cameo as the torturer for the royal family, (AKA the jailer)

Edenia
Rain- Bigger role then last game, tries to prevent invasion
Tanya- Same as rain
Edenia Imperial Guard (New character) one of the protecters, maybe use a Pike
Taven- Protector of Edenia, maybe have him be Kenshi where he hears the voice of his father Argus

Outworld
Kotal- Emperor
Erron Black- Kotal's right hand man, tasked with tracking down D'vorah for her betrayal.
Ferre/Torr- Henchman
Ermac- King Jerrod takes over his body to help the struggling Realm, Edenia.
Tremor?- Possible ally of Kotal. Forget old timeline

Earthrealm
Cassie- Defender of Earthrealm
Kung Jin-
Takeda-
Jacui-
Raiden- Gets reckless as he tries to stop Kang
Fujin- New protector of Earthrealm

Oldies are Cameos

Scorpion- Tries to destroy new BoS
Sub Zero- Fights for Earthrealm, cleanses Smoke

Orderrealm-