PC Version / General Discussion Thread

ill be going pc first since i can almost guarantee we will have preload on steam to play on release, and later down the line get the ps4 version along with the ps4 itself (since i dont have one right now). i just wanna play the game when it launch

I feel you, I'm 99% sure I'll be getting it on PC. I highly doubt I'll get my hands on it early for PS4.

PC requirements still feel a bit odd, considering it's UT3 engine we are talking about here. My GPU is the only one dropping slightly under the recommended so I'd guess I'll be fine. Crappier graphics settings woul not that big of deal since I'm planning to upgrade soon.

Bleh; no thanks.
I actually plan to play the game competitively in my area, I don't need Mods making things different..
I don't think you understand the fundamental concept of PC modding. Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable in the company of console plebeians and their 'canned', what-you-see-is-what-you-get...forever versions of the game...?

I don't think you understand the fundamental concept of PC modding. Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable in the company of console plebeians and their 'canned', what-you-see-is-what-you-get...forever versions of the game...?

Don't worry about what dirty console peasants have to say..

I'm surprised they can even afford internet.

Totally different between making a Dragon Thomas the Steam Engine and completely changing hitboxes/size of models to throw off my game.

The wiiu controller feels pretty solid,never tried it on pc though.I use this and its excellent:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-940-...&qid=1428545029&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+f710

For some reason, MK9 had no proper support for my Logitech controller. I couldn't make the D-Pad to work, so I had to use the thumbsticks and they are terribble way to move the character.

Now, I play with a Xbox 360 pad on my PC and it's fine. The D-Pad is not perfect, but at least it's supported by the game.

For some reason, MK9 had no proper support for my Logitech controller. I couldn't make the D-Pad to work, so I had to use the thumbsticks and they are terribble way to move the character.

Now, I play with a Xbox 360 pad on my PC and it's fine. The D-Pad is not perfect, but at least it's supported by the game.

hmm,thats odd.It works perfectly for me.Maybe they patched it or something?

Sooo logged after almost 4 years... Going to get this for PC, but the specs seem sketchy at best.

As mentioned before, it's based on the UE3 engine. So it shouldn't be THAT demanding..

My specs:

Core i7 2600
16Gb DDR3
OC'ed 7850 2GB

I should be fine in the High settings region, can't be bothered with AA much.. Usually I just leave it off or low.

I'm really pumped for a new MK. When MK9 came out, I was overcome with nostalgic feelings, reliving all those moments of MK history in my head.

Hell, I even wrote a letter to Netherrealm (to which I never got a response btw).
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/18624-My-letter-mail-to-Netherrealm

5 more days....

Sooo logged after almost 4 years... Going to get this for PC, but the specs seem sketchy at best.

As mentioned before, it's based on the UE3 engine. So it shouldn't be THAT demanding..

My specs:

Core i7 2600
16Gb DDR3
OC'ed 7850 2GB

I should be fine in the High settings region, can't be bothered with AA much.. Usually I just leave it off or low.

I'm really pumped for a new MK. When MK9 came out, I was overcome with nostalgic feelings, reliving all those moments of MK history in my head.

Hell, I even wrote a letter to Netherrealm (to which I never got a response btw).
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/18624-My-letter-mail-to-Netherrealm

5 more days....

You and me both my friend, i have been away for at least 3 years until the hype of mk began again, now im staying for sure

Consoles wouldn't even exist without the PC, so what's your point?
Personal Computers didn't play games until the 1980s, and consoles have been around since the 70s.

Therefore, the console game has seniority over the PC game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So, I got a PC, but I was wondering if I'd be able to play this game on my resolution, which is 1280x1024 (5:4 Aspect Ratio). I had problems with MK 9, having letterbox on the bottom and on the top of my screen, so if anyone got any information if I'd be able to run it without the black lines, I'll be happy. :)