PC Version / General Discussion Thread

Rosse
technical advanced gameplay includes doing complex combos so 100% accuracy is important
so an accurate d-pad is essential.

xbox one controller has the same problem as xbox controller with its badly designed D-Pad
a lot of the time youll find you character jumps when you just want to move left or right.
its just annoying and frustrating imo
even just playing around in the training room it can be a nightmare

Playstation controllers are the best controllers for fighting games hands down

like saibot MK said. you can get a ps2 controller with a usb adapter and just plug it in like a keyboard and it will work fine withoutneeding to install extra software and shit.
it will just works

Something is wrong with your fingers, your controller or the way you play.
It's really not that bad. But whatever.

How legit is this? Does anyone have experience with this site? I've only ever bought stuff from Steam, GMG, GoG, and Amazon.

Most of games were from Russian resellers, so price is quite low than USD.
Cheap price but risks are there too.

Pc will be best version. Will have all the npcs playable and if they make fujin playable through like a tower he would be in. Man the dream

How legit is this? Does anyone have experience with this site? I've only ever bought stuff from Steam, GMG, GoG, and Amazon.

I've purchased from G2A twice recently and had no issues. Neither were a pre-order, in case that makes any difference.

its really a 50/50 chance you will or will not get no problem with this, so take it carefully. This sellers arent 100% legit and steam may ban your account

its really a 50/50 chance you will or will not get no problem with this, so take it carefully. This sellers arent 100% legit and steam may ban your account

All I needed to hear, GMG it is then. Thanks budd.

If the offer is still there Friday, I'm going to buy it with PayPal

And tell you guys if it's legit or not

I will ^^

We should pick a day next week where we all get together and play online

Maybe sometime during the weekend

I definitely might pick up a copy of this game for PC after the release. I think playing on a keyboard would be dope.

I will ^^

We should pick a day next week where we all get together and play online

Maybe sometime during the weekend

Yeah we should, it will be fun. I might end up getting the PS4 version if I can get my hands on the game in the next 2-3 days considering how many copies have been going around already. Otherwise PC all the way.

Just came home to a package in my kitchen. Opened it up and there it was.............an EVGA GTX980 Classified KINGPIN edition!!!!!! Sh*t just got real ::)))))))) lol

Yeah we should, it will be fun. I might end up getting the PS4 version if I can get my hands on the game in the next 2-3 days considering how many copies have been going around already. Otherwise PC all the way.

ill be going pc first since i can almost guarantee we will have preload on steam to play on release, and later down the line get the ps4 version along with the ps4 itself (since i dont have one right now). i just wanna play the game when it launch

Just came home to a package in my kitchen. Opened it up and there it was.............an EVGA GTX980 Classified KINGPIN edition!!!!!! Sh*t just got real ::)))))))) lol

I'm jelly...

I still got my poverty gtx660

Maybe down the road I'll get a 980.. Especially when the new nvida cards drop and the price lowers

[MENTION=5078]Lex_Lutha111384[/MENTION]: If you buy so often the newest hardware, what do you do with the old one? You sell it? I'd find it a bit annoying tbh, but I can understand. I buy a new pc only every 3-5 years.

I try to upgrade every 3 years, but since im getting the "newest stuff" ill hopefully wont have to upgrade five years from when the time i get it