Boobsmasher X-Ray

Have you read any of the posts in this thread? Or the OP? That's literally all I've been doing, fighting for justice, truth, and equality.

Well that's too bad! SJWs are the last bunch of people I'd like to talk with on an internet forum.
No really, what is your point? "Where men have pecs, women normally have boobs.", I told you, the point of that Xray is to break someone's ribs. If you wanna see boobs blown up just because someone's nuts got blown up, well, that is not the same. You should be rioting about NRS not modelling and animating 3D pussy instead like they did with balls. That would've been fair.

Still not necessary IMO.

Well that's too bad! SJWs are the last bunch of people I'd like to talk with on an internet forum.
No really, what is your point? "Where men have pecs, women normally have boobs.", I told you, the point of that Xray is to break someone's ribs. If you wanna see boobs blown up just because someone's nuts got blown up, well, that is not the same. You should be rioting about NRS not modelling and animating 3D pussy instead like they did with balls. That would've been fair.

Still not necessary IMO.

Dude, take a joke. I know SJWs are driving everybody up the walls these days, but the anti-SJW backlash is starting to get just as annoying.

There is very creative violence directed specifically at male characters in this game, it is not monstrous of me to point out that a very clear opportunity for some very creative violence directed specifically at females was very clearly missed. It's an innocent joke, based on my innocent misinterpretation of what the X-Ray would look like when we only saw its effect on Kotal Kahn.

Uhh that first part was sarcasm...A reply to your sarcasm...You were sarcastic, right?

I still don't see how smashing someone's boobs is necessary. Especially when that isn't the point of the X-ray.

Uhh that first part was sarcasm...A reply to your sarcasm...You were sarcastic, right?

50568785.jpg

I still don't see how smashing someone's boobs is necessary. Especially when that isn't the point of the X-ray.

At the time I made the thread, it wasn't yet clear what the point of her X-ray was. I don't actually want to see smushed boobs, that's pretty disgusting. I'm just sour because stuff I made up didn't come true. :)

At the time I made the thread, it wasn't yet clear what the point of her X-ray was. I don't actually want to see smushed boobs, that's pretty disgusting. I'm just sour because stuff I made up didn't come true. :)

What's in the bag? Smashed boobs, or something?
It's not that it's disgusting, that's the point of MK. The point is context. There is no sense in showing "extra" detail. You mentioned Cassie, but that is the point of her X-ray. Even as unnecessary that extra detail was for ONE gender, but that's just an IMO. I kinda got the idea in MK9 what happened with the same darn move...

I probably type more about this stuff on these forums than about anything else. If only the PC port didn't suck so much...Or work be sooo boring. :/