Official Friday March 27th Kombat Kast Diskussion Thread

Re: New Kombat Kast on Friday, March 27th?

Sweet.
Can a mod make this the official post for this Friday's Kombat Kast, to keep all things Kombat Kast (for this week) in this thread?
[MENTION=5107]Taj Gill[/MENTION]? :-D

I'm wondering if that means that they will reveal the "?" spot...

Could have sworn that someone said that the "?' spot was revealed to be Random Select.

Sweet.
Can a mod make this the official post for this Friday's Kombat Kast, to keep all things Kombat Kast (for this week) in this thread?
[MENTION=5107]Taj Gill[/MENTION]? :-D

I like how Taj is gonna be our own personal mod lmao.

I never meant it like that. :laugh:
[MENTION=1]Patrick McCarron[/MENTION] and [MENTION=989]Jinko[/MENTION] too. :)

Could have sworn that someone said that the "?' spot was revealed to be Random Select.

Not sure about that. Can't remember exactly but I think lover_of_tacos tweeted that it wasn't going to stick around, something like that.

It's Goro, he always appears out of the dark at the end of streams and they said Goro would be shown real soon haha

Not sure about that. Can't remember exactly but I think lover_of_tacos tweeted that it wasn't going to stick around, something like that.

Well, if that's the case, then the 25th spot = Liu Kang according to the Kombat Pack details, no?

That being said, if that 26th spot actually IS free and isn't random select, then............... Fujin or Baraka?

Well, if that's the case, then the 25th spot = Liu Kang according to the Kombat Pack details, no?

That being said, if that 26th spot actually IS free and isn't random select, then............... Fujin or Baraka?

I don't want to come off as overly dedicated or obsessive, but I will say this: The Fujin thirst is real XD

I don't want to come off as overly dedicated or obsessive, but I will say this: The Fujin thirst is real XD

Same here.
I've wanted a decent Fujin again in an MK game ever since MK4.
The Fujin in MK: A = terrible.

Side note:
As for moves, I don't want to hear people say "He can't be in because Kitana and Kung Lao have wind moves."
Johnny Cage and Cassie both have the nut punch move, and Takeda has a move similar to Scorpion's spear move as well as a similar Teleport to Scorpion, but it can be held.
I don't wanna hear it. :reddy:

Agreed, but I was rather good with Fujin in MKA though.

I forgot who I used in Armageddon, but I do remember that I was disappointed by most of the cast because the characters felt rushed (and they probably were rushed).

As for this Friday's stream:
If they reveal a select screen with the 26th spot free and not a "?", then I'll have a tiny bit of hope for Fujin as a main roster character.
I'm just hoping to see some Goro gameplay in the next stream.
We're at what, 21 days, as of today and still no Goro info?

I forgot who I used in Armageddon, but I do remember that I was disappointed by most of the cast because the characters felt rushed (and they probably were rushed).

As for this Friday's stream:
If they reveal a select screen with the 26th spot free and not a "?", then I'll have a tiny bit of hope for Fujin as a main roster character.
I'm just hoping to see some Goro gameplay in the next stream.
We're at what, 21 days, as of today and still no Goro info?

Yes, the MKA characters definitley felt rushed but I can't blame them under the circumstances. It really felt like Deception: Game of the Year Edition with characters directly from MKDA and MKD thrown in without any real updates.

If they are unvieling the "?" spot, I can't see that being Goro. Goro is seen at the bottom right corner in the last few streams. But hopefully they'll show both. I'm going to go off on a limb and guess that the "?" is Liu Kang. Though, I'd love to see some Shinnok action.

plot twist: they show a third row that includes the likes of Fujin, Reiko, Rain, two robots, Smoke and Meat just for the lulz. but seriously, if there was a third row with 12 good fighters and meat, I'd even play as meat to honor NRS

plot twist: they show a third row that includes the likes of Fujin, Reiko, Rain, two robots, Smoke and Meat just for the lulz. but seriously, if there was a third row with 12 good fighters and meat, I'd even play as meat to honor NRS

A third row would be very exciting! But that's just setting yourself up for disappointment.

I'm sure ? Is just random select I'm not getting my hopes up thinking we are getting a 26th character.