Official Friday March 27th Kombat Kast Diskussion Thread

I wonder why so many haven't played Injustice. It's a fun game, imo. ^^
My favorite genra is fighters followed by shooters than adventure.

I remembered too when i got addicted to fighting games. It was one night i came home from work in 2009 and i smoked a phat blunt and then i popped in SSFIV and me and this dude were going at it for like 2hours lol. I was using sagat and he was Vega, we kept going back and forward, rematch after rematch lol, the fights were so intensed and most of them came down to the wire.thats when i felt in love with fighting games, the whole chess game behind it its beautiful. Then i started learning about frames,zoning,mixups,baiting all that good stuff.

And to answer your question, i've been on a 2 year hiatus from the fighting scene and i never got to play injustice. And it sucks cause it looks fun but i missed that boat but its all good. I just bought my ps4 and im ready, i just gotta get internet and im golden.

I wonder why so many haven't played Injustice. It's a fun game, imo. ^^

theres fighting...and then theres scrapping...

MK is a fighting game, hard hitting and satisfying

injustice is a scrapping game, pissy little scrappy hits with no weight behind them

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION]: It just feels boring and unfinished to me. And kinda soulless and flat. I don't feel the passion. It just feels like "Ok, let's put in together a bunch of DC characters and make money." With MK9 and MKX you can really feel the love.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION]: It just feels boring and unfinished to me. And kinda soulless and flat. I don't feel the passion. It just feels like "Ok, let's put in together a bunch of DC characters and make money." With MK9 and MKX you can really feel the love.

It is true that there is somewhat of a passionless aura around Injustice. But that makes sense to me. Mortal Kombat is NRS's product, whereas Injustice is just something they made because they were asked/expected to. I'm glad that Injustice served as the test dummy for things like stage interactables and inspiration for certain movesets (Erron Black from Deathstroke, D'Vorah from Catwoman) because those aspects look like they are going to be fantastically fun in MKX.