Official Friday March 27th Kombat Kast Diskussion Thread

Seems all but confirmed, therefore this is the official thread for the March 27th Kombat Kast. Thanks [MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] for bringing it to my attention.

Re: New Kombat Kast on Friday, March 27th?

If they are unvieling the "?" spot, I can't see that being Goro. Goro is seen at the bottom right corner in the last few streams. But hopefully they'll show both. I'm going to go off on a limb and guess that the "?" is Liu Kang. Though, I'd love to see some Shinnok action.

If they leave that "?" spot for an unlockable character and it isn't a "random select," then that still leaves 1 unaccounted roster spot open.
That's what I'm really trying to get at.
Fujin? Baraka? 1 of the other MK9 characters or post-MK3 characters?

At this point, I agree with [MENTION=17968]Cryo[/MENTION] in it just staying as Random select.
Liu Kang and Goro would complete the 25-character roster, and all other spaces are accounted for.

err Taj, I think you made a mistake while changing the name of the thread.

On topic, someone's already said it before, but I think they're finally showing Goro

It would make sense now that four other dlc characters have been revealed, while Goro has been dangling from a string in front of us for a while.

Could the "?" also be who the big bad is for MKX?

Probably possible too, but that would mean 26 main roster slots and not 25, though, as per the last stream.
25 main + 1 unlockable slot.

For example:
It's been hinted a few times that
Spoiler:
Liu Kang
is the unlockable character once you beat story mode.

If that's the case, then the main roster would have 1 slot for a character that hasn't been confirmed yet.
See what I mean?

The unlockable slot has me thinking..

Was Quan Chi ever announced before MK9's release? I couldn't see them wanting to reveal an unlockable character, though we probably already know its Kang.

Quan Chi was never revealed / announced to be in MK9.
He was spotted on a leaked picture showing the entire roster.
The same went for Cyber Sub-Zero, who was also shown on the same leaked picture.

The unlockable slot has me thinking..

Was Quan Chi ever announced before MK9's release? I couldn't see them wanting to reveal an unlockable character, though we probably already know its Kang.

Quan Chi got revealed a long time ago lol if you're talking about this game. but not in MK9 i dont think

Woudn't it be cool if they left few surprises??
You guys want everything revealed and spoiled, lol.

As far as characters go, yeah, I want everything spoiled.
I want to know who's in and who didn't make it, so that I know my options of who to main for MKX.

Story-wise, though, no.

I don't want the story spoiled like [MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] said. Just the roster and the characters we use in Story Mode.

The Big Bad as well I guess.

Re: New Kombat Kast on Friday, March 27th?

Finally they'll reveal the third row on the select screen.

yep... Baraka, Noob, Cyrax, Smoke, Fujin, Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Rain, etc haha..

but in all seriousness I think they'll show off Goro friday since they promised that and then show us you know who.. Liu Kang.

The more I think about it, I don't think the ? In Boons tweet means anything... I think it's just like a "Friday?!" Kinda thing.
Think we might be looking way to into it.

That being said... I really hope there are more roster spots! Love the current roster but more is better yeuhhh

Without any evidence, I have always assumed that the "?" was just covering Lui Kang. I can't think of any previous MK games that had a random select icon, why start now?

Just asked Tyler about bringing in Dan Forden lol he actually liked that idea. I just want to know about the music and he comes up with it. Would be an interesting Kombat Kast if that actually happened.

If they do bring in Dan Forden. I hope he does a random "Toasty" during Derek's and Tyler's battle.