Where have you been Kung Lao?

Mr.Scorpion77

Just like Raiden, I want to know where my buddy's been. Hopefully story mode will go into great detail on Him and the other back to life defenders. Why has he aged so significantly over the others such as Kenshi, JC and Sonya? Kuai Liang and him seem way older than Kitana, maybe they were freed earlier than she was by 15 or so years. Although she is Edenian, that may play a part in her being stuck in her twentys.

Just like Raiden, I want to know where my buddy's been.

I think it could be cool if he went into self-imposed exile. He has some character flaws to work out, and things he did as a Revenant to try to atone for (although it's not his fault, I'm sure he won't see it that way).

Why has he aged so significantly over the others such as Kenshi, JC and Sonya?

Kenshi looks as old as Kung Lao, JC probably takes bubble baths, and Sonya is a female character (those aren't allowed to age). No mystery here.

And I disagree that Kuai looks old, I think he looks the youngest of all the males. He could be mistaken for 35 no problem.

Kuai Liang and him seem way older than Kitana, maybe they were freed earlier than she was by 15 or so years. Although she is Edenian, that may play a part in her being stuck in her twentys.

Lol, you answered your own question. Kitana is already thousands of years old. Why would the last 25 make her look older?

I still say this game is playing off Mk4 bios. Kung Lao was playing dead and went into exile in the original timeline also.

Now that you've said it, it does seem to be the case here.

P.W. Technically we didn't get a look at Kuai Liang's face in MK9. Now if you are referring to his look in the 3D era, I took a break from MK. Yes I answer my question about Kitana just caught that.