All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

There is also her MK4 Alternate costume.
A bit buggy as it's all grey and all they did was add a short sash.
I loved this one too, but it was the only time she ever wore something different.
(If the link didn't work, a URL photo might)
03.gif

What do you guys think of that costume?

There is also her MK4 Alternate costume.
A bit buggy as it's all grey and all they did was add a short sash.
I loved this one too, but it was the only time she ever wore something different.
(If the link didn't work, a URL photo might)
03.gif

What do you guys think of that costume?

MK Warehouse pictures always error. :/
I know which one you mean though, and I always though it looks realy odd. And not in a good way.

Omg she is so ugly in this game

She looks like a drag queen...

Can anyone at NRS make a non-testosterone fueled female??

Loved the Naomi Cambell look she had, but they scrapped that for this abomination

Omg she is so ugly in this game

She looks like a drag queen...

Can anyone at NRS make a non-testosterone fueled female??

Loved the Naomi Cambell look she had, but they scrapped that for this abomination

The model we saw in the trailer did indeed look unfinished. Which only makes sense, as the game itself only went gold recently. They haven't had alot of time to finish them, but I was impressed by how far they had come in the little time they had. And I trust NRS to make them look good when they're finished.

And what's wrong with some testosterone? Girly girls make poor fighters anyways.

I said this in the Just Talk thread, but I think I'll say it again in a thread on the topic.

This version of Tanya looks more like RuPaul.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I said this in the Just Talk thread, but I think I'll say it again in a thread on the topic.

This version of Tanya looks more like RuPaul.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

He's a classy lady, that RuPaul. Prettier than most real women. And men, for that sake. XD

I personally laughed once I saw how Tanya looks like. Had a feeling they were gonna go for Egyptian style. I always imagined her in same style, while drawing her too, so this didn't really surprise. Even so I hope this is WIP model as right now she doesn't really look as good as other female characters. At least as Kitana and Mileena. Design kinda feels rushed. But again maybe this is still an "ALPHA" model.

I personally laughed once I saw how Tanya looks like. Had a feeling they were gonna go for Egyptian style. I always imagined her in same style, while drawing her too, so this didn't really surprise. Even so I hope this is WIP model as right now she doesn't really look as good as other female characters. At least as Kitana and Mileena. Design kinda feels rushed. But again maybe this is still an "ALPHA" model.

One would be either blind or ignorant, or maybe even both, if thinking they were finished.

One would be either blind or ignorant, or maybe even both, if thinking they were finished.

No what I meant is not just quality of the model (that one is obvious as hell) I am talking about overall design. Like hairstyle, clothing and skin color.

Btw nice avatar. Made it yourself?

No what I meant is not just quality of the model (that one is obvious as hell) I am talking about overall design. Like hairstyle, clothing and skin color.

Btw nice avatar. Made it yourself?

Ah, then it's just a matter of taste. I was surprised, to be honest. It was not what I had in mind for her, but I don't hate it. Only thing that would worry me would be if she suddenly was light-skinned. Hopefully that won't be the case.

And yes, I drew the fanart over the weekend. ^^

Girls I dont want to sound like an assnugget, but can we not merge a couple of Taya threads? Just wondering, if we get new people here they might think TRMK is just about Tanya lmao

Girls I dont want to sound like an assnugget, but can we not merge a couple of Taya threads? Just wondering, if we get new people here they might think TRMK is just about Tanya lmao

It's in the Tanya section of the forum, and they are different topics. There's no reason to merge them.

That's a pretty ridiculous idea. Seeing as there are only 3 topics about tanya. this one just bumps up.
Should we also merge the Goro threads? There's double the amount of those. And D'vorah, and scorpion, why not?
Nah. Pretty ridiculous to do that.

Don't worry, the threads are in the Tanya subforum, there won't be any merging. Just leave it at that now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Ah, then it's just a matter of taste. I was surprised, to be honest. It was not what I had in mind for her, but I don't hate it. Only thing that would worry me would be if she suddenly was light-skinned. Hopefully that won't be the case.

And yes, I drew the fanart over the weekend. ^^

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate it. Actually I like the way the are going. They just need to refine it.

Even so... there is one part I don't like in this version. Her eyes.
I know that she originally had normal eyes in MK4, but I think white eyes suit her better. Gives her more sinister and mysterious element in my opinion.
Tanya%20Final2_zps3bkiuqbp.png

Even so she looks sinister enough in Trailer.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate it. Actually I like the way the are going. They just need to refine it.

I know that she originally had normal eyes in MK4, but I think white eyes suit her better. Gives her more sinister and mysterious element in my opinion.

Nice artwork, very tribal-looking.

[MENTION=16568]Misucra[/MENTION] I love that!! I'd be more than happy if that was how she looked in MK X. It's different but yet you still get the gist of Tanya from it whereas I didn't get much of her from the trailer apart from wearing yellow. I love the concepts you come up with

Am I the only one who thinks that looks like Bat-woman Tanya?

[MENTION=16568]Misucra[/MENTION] I love that!! I'd be more than happy if that was how she looked in MK X. It's different but yet you still get the gist of Tanya from it whereas I didn't get much of her from the trailer apart from wearing yellow. I love the concepts you come up with

Nice artwork, very tribal-looking.

Thanks for compliments. This one I did few weeks ago for my fan fic comic actually. I pretty much imagined Tanya in Egyptian style and it seems NRS had similar idea.

As I said before for me personally that style is ok (the one in trailer), but they could at least fix the eyes. Personally white eyes fit Tanya better (again in my opinion).

Am I the only one who thinks that looks like Bat-woman Tanya?

Lol