All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Erh, no. Absolutely not. Her ass is too fat, she's overall too curvy, her skintone is a bit too light (might fit with pre-DLC Tanya), her hair looks more dark brown than actual black, not to mention her haircut is all wrong, her face doesn't resemble Tanya's.

So no.

I bought Tanya yesterday. It's a bit difficult to get use to using her normal attacks, but one you get the hand of the directional attack buttons, her combos become devastating and the easiest to perform in the entire game.

Erh, no. Absolutely not. Her ass is too fat, she's overall too curvy, her skintone is a bit too light (might fit with pre-DLC Tanya), her hair looks more dark brown than actual black, not to mention her haircut is all wrong, her face doesn't resemble Tanya's.

So no.

How can ones ass be too fat? :love:

Too fat of an Ass? That's impossible..

How can ones ass be too fat? :love:

uhh, it's definitely possible guys

Spoiler:
r3739968269.jpg

I love playing as her in Pyromancer and Kobu Jutsu. I'm still having trouble of having to use her Dragon Naginata though.

To be honest, I have started with Dragon Naginata when she was out and freaked out until I got used to its combos,it took nearly a month to get used to its stuffs. But somehow Kobu Jutsu comes harder for me and Pyromancer is fun to play