Which variation are you most excited to use?

Which Reptile variation are you most excited to use?

• Deceptive

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nimble

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Noxious

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

RedZoneD25

The thread title says it all. :)

Here's a refresher:

I'll try them all, but as much as I don't want to just use Noxious because of the benefits of added damage...I'm leaning that way because I want to use a) masked Reptile and b) I despise the little snake belt in Nimble's variation. So much.

I've always liked Reptile and I used him quite a bit in MK9. Like many other people, I am surprised both he and Ermac returned in MKX. I'll certainly give him a whirl; all three variations look interesting.

I'd love a classic ninja skin at some point, though. Those MK1 ninja skins in MK9 were my regulars.

Noxious. Get them in a corner with the reverse elbow and then acid puddle. Also I'm glad Nimble and Noxious will have the mask, I love it. Both of these variations give something to fight back against teleporters. That's great for me as I've always had a problem with them.

1.SCORPION'S Ninjitsu Variation because he has two ninjaswords
2.SUB-ZERO'S Cryomancer variation because he can create ice weapons

After seeing more gameplay from the last couple of days- Reptile will be a serious problem IMO. ESP. in his Noxious form. He's extremely fast and his attacks seems very "explosive", getting him into close range within a blink of an eye.

I never noticed that snake around his waist. It looks pretty unnatural IMO. It is a cool idea to implement a live snake into his design though. Iv always wanted Reptile to have a closer relationship with his fellow Reptilian creatures. Like D'vorah and her "children".

Anyway, i'll probably be using nimble most of the time. Definitely not skipping out on the noxious variation though.

The deceptive variation doesn't really appeal to me. I would have preferred it if his invisibility was available across all his variations. Doesn't seem like it deserved an entire variation IMO.