Jason MKX storyline

1. Kratos didn't run around and squeal in Ermac's shrink/stomp fatality.
2. Mileena didn't chew on Kratos's face.
3. Johnny Cage didn't slam the trophy on his split head.
4. Kratos didn't go into rigor mortis during Cyber Sub-Zero's Brain Freeze fatality.

There's the fatality nerfs I'm aware of against Kratos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Yes mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! That is correct!!!!!

First question. How could Freddy destroy Jason if Jason is literally indestructible? Yeah Freddy used Jason as Pinball in dream sequence and even crushed him with a heater (I think that was heater) and Jason was like "That tickled".
Jason can take the punishment so he doesn't even try to dodge. While Freddy somehow learned Kung Fu and started jumping around just to deal some damage. Which was kinda funny to watch as Jason almost most of the time stood still, while Freddy slashed, pierced or kicked Jason.

As for exploiting Jason's fear for water, that was... pathetic. Not the fact that he used such tactic (that's what he does), but the fact that he failed to kill Jason even then and at the same time neutralized his fear for water (as lore says that he would normally "die", if he were to drown in that lake. Even so at the end of the movie he gets out of it.

As for the head. There is nothing to imply that this is a dream. Freddy even in human world is still an evil spirit, so it ain't surprising if he is immortal, even so unlike Jason he can be destroyed by certain methods, while Jason so far was immune to any kind of damage.

In short Freddy even with full disposal of his powers, failed to do anything to Jason. And again. Jason was thrown so much around, was because he has no need to dodge.

The thing that ticked me off about the "fear of water" was that was never brought up in any Friday the 13th movie before, hell Jason killed people while swimming under water and even hid under a boat in the Atlantic Ocean to go to NY. It just seemed like a cheap way for them to come up with something that made Jason seem vulnerable IMO. I understand why they did it, it just didn't fit with the history of the character.

[MENTION=16568]Misucra[/MENTION] Good observations. Maybe my love for Freddy blinded me there a bit :lol:

From what I've heard, Kratos only got the special treatment at the creator's commands. We don't know if Jason or Predator will. Freddy didn't. No one should be exempt from a humiliating fatality. Its well deserved if you're not the greater fighter. :lol:

Well all that special treatment was basically just making things according to lore. Kratos died pretty much the same way as everyone else, but he just doesn't show fear like others. For example in Ermac's fatality, instead of squealing like a little b%itch he rages towards Ermac. I would say it ain't the first time for him when he faces an opponent hundreds of times bigger than he is.
In short he has no fear for death in GoW games and so they made sure it is shown the same in MK.

As for Jason, we can pretty much forget any screams of pain. Would break his character.
As for Predator. He might also be like Kratos. No fear for death. Hell in some movies they even managed to laugh before dying.

The thing that ticked me off about the "fear of water" was that was never brought up in any Friday the 13th movie before, hell Jason killed people while swimming under water and even hid under a boat in the Atlantic Ocean to go to NY. It just seemed like a cheap way for them to come up with something that made Jason seem vulnerable IMO. I understand why they did it, it just didn't fit with the history of the character.

Maybe Freddy vs Jason happens before those events?

Well all that special treatment was basically just making things according to lore. Kratos died pretty much the same way as everyone else, but he just doesn't show fear like others. For example in Ermac's fatality, instead of squealing like a little b%itch he rages towards Ermac. I would say it ain't the first time for him when he faces an opponent hundreds of times bigger than he is.
In short he has no fear for death in GoW games and so they made sure it is shown the same in MK.

As for Jason, we can pretty much forget any screams of pain. Would break his character.
As for Predator. He might also be like Kratos. No fear for death. Hell in some movies they even managed to laugh before dying.

You're right.

But with that being said, I feel like if they are to do that for these characters, maybe it would be fair for the MK characters to have individual reactions to fatalities.

You're right.

But with that being said, I feel like if they are to do that for these characters, maybe it would be fair for the MK characters to have individual reactions to fatalities.

Well I can't deny it would be interesting, but I don't think there is "fair" in this matter, as all MK characters screamed, squealed, and dropped their jaws (literally) since the first days of MK1. It is their standard now. It is who they are. While all these guests have their own personalities. They are not part of MK lore so they get a free pass in being who they are really.

Actually I would laugh if an MK character would do a fatality on Jason, rip him apart and then Jason would get up like "what happened?"

Don't talk shit about Freddy. Freddy is the man.

He's "the man" when Jason isn't around. Otherwise, Jason whoops that ass...as depicted on film.

Assuming they're holding both Freddy AND Jason over until MK11. Along with Predator, Pinhead, Leatherface, and....Ivan Drago, maybe. He kills people.