Jason MKX storyline

MK9

Remember Freddy in MK9?... He had his own arcade ending, and a "reason" for him to be in the MK Universe... I BET you guys anything that Jason's storyline will have something along the lines to do with Freddy. That maybe he was following Freddy after Freddy had "entered" the tournament in MK9... Perhaps trying to finish Freddy off after Mr. Krueger BEAT his @$$ in the Freddy VS. Jason movie...

Either that or Shinnok/Quan-Chi required his services and tricked him into working with them because he is an "indestructible" killing machine. You know Quan-Chi can be very persuasive with his methods... just look at how he manipulated Scorpion into doing his every bidding.... anyways Quan-Chi probably morphs into Jason's mother and says "NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE BOY, AND KILL FOR MOMMY!"... or some other catchy line... Like how Freddy manipulated Jason (in Freddy VS. Jason movie). If this is the case, we all know how that will end... Jason will catch on somehow... and he will want to take on the "big-bad" of the game to set things str8... typical...

Oh I also think that one of Jason's variations will simply be entitled "X". Where he's cyborg Jason from the movie Jason X (SEE WHAT I MEAN???.... Jason X in MKX ?....

JASON X.jpg

:p

One thing for sure is that they should have put Freddy in MKX as well so that the horror fans could finally set the record straight of who would be the true ultimate victor in a gruesome battle to the death between the 2 most epic horror icons of ALL time... but we all know... true evil NEVER dies... Oh well, I guess there's always MK11 right?... lol

What do you all think of what Jason's story line might be in MKX?

Last edited:
Takeda, Cassie, Kung Jin and Jacqui once made a vacation trip to Crystal Lake, where they had lots of premarital sex while taking drugs. Now Jason is after them and even travelled to Outworld to finally get them.

Remember Freddy in MK9?... He had his own arcade ending, and a "reason" for him to be in the MK Universe... I BET you guys anything that Jason's storyline will have something along the lines to do with Freddy. That maybe he was following Freddy after Freddy had "entered" the tournament in MK9... Perhaps trying to finish Freddy off after Mr. Krueger BEAT his @$$ in the Freddy VS. Jason movie...

Either that or Shinnok/Quan-Chi required his services and tricked him into working with them because he is an "indestructible" killing machine. You know Quan-Chi can be very persuasive with his methods... just look at how he manipulated Scorpion into doing his every bidding.... anyways Quan-Chi probably morphs into Jason's mother and says "NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE BOY, AND KILL FOR MOMMY!"... or some other catchy line... Like how Freddy manipulated Jason (in Freddy VS. Jason movie). If this is the case, we all know how that will end... Jason will catch on somehow... and he will want to take on the "big-bad" of the game to set things str8... typical...

Oh I also think that one of Jason's variations will simply be entitled "X". Where he's cyborg Jason from the movie Jason X (SEE WHAT I MEAN???.... Jason X in MKX ?....

View attachment 7978

One thing for sure is that they should have put Freddy in MKX as well so that the horror fans could finally set the record straight of who would be the true ultimate victor in a gruesome battle to the death between the 2 most epic horror icons of ALL time... but we all know... true evil NEVER dies... Oh well, I guess there's always MK11 right?... lol

Do you mean the movie where Jason carried Freddy's head out of the water???

View attachment 7978

The Jason X guy isn't Jason, it's Lord Zedd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

View attachment 7978

I could have sworn that Jason outperformed Freddy in that movie but it has been a long while since I watched it. Still, I think Jason whooped Freddy's ass. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but, wasn't it confirmed that they couldn't use the likeness for Jason X?

The Jason X guy isn't Jason, it's Lord Zedd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I think this will be the first time we are in agreement. Jason X sucked (in my opinion). That was the time when I told myself "This is official. Hollywood is out of ideas."

I so hope they won't make a variation where he looks like Jason X. I can withstand anything. Frost not in the game? Ok. Hsu Hao is back? Ok. Jason looks like Jason X in MKX?
a0a617b0cb16658d43c1a8b8289979042741ca5f7e73a7eb1c5a6f5657fd5144.jpg

Don't talk shit about Freddy. Freddy is the man.

Freddy is a an older version of pedobear. Jason eats guys like him for breakfast.
2383220-2344182_freddy_douglas_tait_jason_freddy_vs_jason_15452277_508_700_super.jpg

Unfortunately Jason X might be a possibility. It's a unique variation of Jason throughout the films and it's Jason X (MKX). I mean come on. Don't get me wrong , I thought Jason X was the worst Jason movie in history by far , but if they have the rights to use it they will. IMO

I wish there was a Crystal Lake stage. The stage fatality could be tying a huge rock or cinder block to a rope and tying it around the opponent , then tossing them in the lake and watching them drown.

Also as stated above , I believe Jason will be a pawn for Quan Chi or maybe even for Raiden. They could convince him that their opponents need to pay for what they've done (obviously manipulating him by appearing as his mother). It doesn't hurt to have someone on your team that cannot die. He can never die. He's only been sleeping.

If Jason ends up being a Quan Chi revenant I'm gonna vomit.

Yeah that will be complete and utter bullshit. Btw Freddy turned into Jason's mother only to wake him up. After that Jason was uncontrollable. So Quan Chi can forget of ever controlling Jason. Also Jason can't be a revenant if he can't die to begin with.

View attachment 7978

idk if you misremembered or what, but jason came out of the lake holding freddy's head... so jason won actually

idk if you misremembered or what, but jason came out of the lake holding freddy's head... so jason won actually

Well a lot of people try to defend Freddy by saying that Jason got help from kids. Which doesn't really say much as once again. No matter how many times Freddy stabbed and slashed Jason, he would still regenerate. He is simply indestructible.