Thread: Jason MKX storyline

Xbox Live
    DECEPTIONz
    PSN
    MKvsDCU
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Jason MKX storyline

Remember Freddy in MK9?... He had his own arcade ending, and a "reason" for him to be in the MK Universe... I BET you guys anything that Jason's storyline will have something along the lines to do with Freddy. That maybe he was following Freddy after Freddy had "entered" the tournament in MK9... Perhaps trying to finish Freddy off after Mr. Krueger BEAT his @$$ in the Freddy VS. Jason movie...

Either that or Shinnok/Quan-Chi required his services and tricked him into working with them because he is an "indestructible" killing machine. You know Quan-Chi can be very persuasive with his methods... just look at how he manipulated Scorpion into doing his every bidding.... anyways Quan-Chi probably morphs into Jason's mother and says "NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE BOY, AND KILL FOR MOMMY!"... or some other catchy line... Like how Freddy manipulated Jason (in Freddy VS. Jason movie). If this is the case, we all know how that will end... Jason will catch on somehow... and he will want to take on the "big-bad" of the game to set things str8... typical...

Oh I also think that one of Jason's variations will simply be entitled "X". Where he's cyborg Jason from the movie Jason X (SEE WHAT I MEAN???.... Jason X in MKX ?....

JASON X.jpg

One thing for sure is that they should have put Freddy in MKX as well so that the horror fans could finally set the record straight of who would be the true ultimate victor in a gruesome battle to the death between the 2 most epic horror icons of ALL time... but we all know... true evil NEVER dies... Oh well, I guess there's always MK11 right?... lol

What do you all think of what Jason's story line might be in MKX?
    Last edited by MK9; 03-23-2015 at 03:40 AM.
    My Mortal Kombat Kommunity Kontributions: (MK9 Kustom Soundtrack), (MKX Kustom Soundtrack)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jason MKX storyline

Jason just kills people. It's like his job. He doesn't need to justify it.

Xbox Live
    DECEPTIONz
    PSN
    MKvsDCU
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MK_Guy82 View Post
    They still need a storyline for him.... an arcade ladder ending.... just like they did with Freddy and Kratos in MK9
    My Mortal Kombat Kommunity Kontributions: (MK9 Kustom Soundtrack), (MKX Kustom Soundtrack)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeda, Cassie, Kung Jin and Jacqui once made a vacation trip to Crystal Lake, where they had lots of premarital sex while taking drugs. Now Jason is after them and even travelled to Outworld to finally get them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokap Lives For This Useful Post:

p.W

PSN
    BassCase428
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    Remember Freddy in MK9?... He had his own arcade ending, and a "reason" for him to be in the MK Universe... I BET you guys anything that Jason's storyline will have something along the lines to do with Freddy. That maybe he was following Freddy after Freddy had "entered" the tournament in MK9... Perhaps trying to finish Freddy off after Mr. Krueger BEAT his @$$ in the Freddy VS. Jason movie...

Either that or Shinnok/Quan-Chi required his services and tricked him into working with them because he is an "indestructible" killing machine. You know Quan-Chi can be very persuasive with his methods... just look at how he manipulated Scorpion into doing his every bidding.... anyways Quan-Chi probably morphs into Jason's mother and says "NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE BOY, AND KILL FOR MOMMY!"... or some other catchy line... Like how Freddy manipulated Jason (in Freddy VS. Jason movie). If this is the case, we all know how that will end... Jason will catch on somehow... and he will want to take on the "big-bad" of the game to set things str8... typical...

Oh I also think that one of Jason's variations will simply be entitled "X". Where he's cyborg Jason from the movie Jason X (SEE WHAT I MEAN???.... Jason X in MKX ?....

JASON X.jpg

One thing for sure is that they should have put Freddy in MKX as well so that the horror fans could finally set the record straight of who would be the true ultimate victor in a gruesome battle to the death between the 2 most epic horror icons of ALL time... but we all know... true evil NEVER dies... Oh well, I guess there's always MK11 right?... lol

Do you mean the movie where Jason carried Freddy's head out of the water???

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BassCase26 For This Useful Post:

PSN
    Darthbrad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BassCase26 View Post
    Do you mean the movie where Jason carried Freddy's head out of the water???
    True story. Not only did Jason whip his ass, he had a vastly superior kill count. Freddy had one measly kill.

Defender of EarthRealm
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Well, they're fictional characters just acting out what the writers put on the script.

Ruler of NetherRealm Aldo Moreno's Avatar
    Twitter
    @Asm_254
    PSN
    Asm_Liu_Kang_254
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Something that's not canon.
    The Emperor, Liu Kang.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aldo Moreno For This Useful Post:

PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)

JASON X.jpg

The Jason X guy isn't Jason, it's Lord Zedd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Kueike View Post
    True story. Not only did Jason whip his ass, he had a vastly superior kill count. Freddy had one measly kill.
    Don't talk shit about Freddy. Freddy is the man.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MK_Guy82 For This Useful Post:

Hollywood Superstar reikoiskahn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

JASON X.jpg

I could have sworn that Jason outperformed Freddy in that movie but it has been a long while since I watched it. Still, I think Jason whooped Freddy's ass. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but, wasn't it confirmed that they couldn't use the likeness for Jason X?

Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    The Jason X guy isn't Jason, it's Lord Zedd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
    I think this will be the first time we are in agreement. Jason X sucked (in my opinion). That was the time when I told myself "This is official. Hollywood is out of ideas."

I so hope they won't make a variation where he looks like Jason X. I can withstand anything. Frost not in the game? Ok. Hsu Hao is back? Ok. Jason looks like Jason X in MKX?

Don't talk shit about Freddy. Freddy is the man.
    Freddy is a an older version of pedobear. Jason eats guys like him for breakfast.
    TheMadAsylum Twitch channel - www.twitch.tv/misucra
    DeviantArt page - MisuCra.deviantart.com

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Misucra For This Useful Post:

PSN
    BassCase428
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Unfortunately Jason X might be a possibility. It's a unique variation of Jason throughout the films and it's Jason X (MKX). I mean come on. Don't get me wrong , I thought Jason X was the worst Jason movie in history by far , but if they have the rights to use it they will. IMO

I wish there was a Crystal Lake stage. The stage fatality could be tying a huge rock or cinder block to a rope and tying it around the opponent , then tossing them in the lake and watching them drown.

Also as stated above , I believe Jason will be a pawn for Quan Chi or maybe even for Raiden. They could convince him that their opponents need to pay for what they've done (obviously manipulating him by appearing as his mother). It doesn't hurt to have someone on your team that cannot die. He can never die. He's only been sleeping.

PSN
    Noob-Zer013
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MK_Guy82 View Post
    Even though Jason is mentally handicap and animal like, he still has motives. But you're right, it is his job to make Paramount/New Line lots of cheddar.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I rather see potato sack pitchfork Jason than Jason X

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ironRod For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I am very impatient for everything about Jason. Excellent guest choice besides Predator.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

If Jason ends up being a Quan Chi revenant I'm gonna vomit.

Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cryo View Post
    If Jason ends up being a Quan Chi revenant I'm gonna vomit.
    Yeah that will be complete and utter bullshit. Btw Freddy turned into Jason's mother only to wake him up. After that Jason was uncontrollable. So Quan Chi can forget of ever controlling Jason. Also Jason can't be a revenant if he can't die to begin with.

Twitter
    @metalgod1983
    Xbox Live
    MetalGod1983
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

JASON X.jpg

idk if you misremembered or what, but jason came out of the lake holding freddy's head... so jason won actually

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Skylot For This Useful Post:

Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skylot View Post
    idk if you misremembered or what, but jason came out of the lake holding freddy's head... so jason won actually
    Well a lot of people try to defend Freddy by saying that Jason got help from kids. Which doesn't really say much as once again. No matter how many times Freddy stabbed and slashed Jason, he would still regenerate. He is simply indestructible.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information