Jason MKX storyline

First question. How could Freddy destroy Jason if Jason is literally indestructible? Yeah Freddy used Jason as Pinball in dream sequence and even crushed him with a heater (I think that was heater) and Jason was like "That tickled".
Jason can take the punishment so he doesn't even try to dodge. While Freddy somehow learned Kung Fu and started jumping around just to deal some damage. Which was kinda funny to watch as Jason almost most of the time stood still, while Freddy slashed, pierced or kicked Jason.

As for exploiting Jason's fear for water, that was... pathetic. Not the fact that he used such tactic (that's what he does), but the fact that he failed to kill Jason even then and at the same time neutralized his fear for water (as lore says that he would normally "die", if he were to drown in that lake. Even so at the end of the movie he gets out of it.

As for the head. There is nothing to imply that this is a dream. Freddy even in human world is still an evil spirit, so it ain't surprising if he is immortal, even so unlike Jason he can be destroyed by certain methods, while Jason so far was immune to any kind of damage.

In short Freddy even with full disposal of his powers, failed to do anything to Jason. And again. Jason was thrown so much around, was because he has no need to dodge.

Great points.

A lot of things people over look is that they kicked each others ass at the end and that someone else cut Freddy's head off. Freddy whooped Jason in the dream realm, he basically had him even with Jason's toughness. And he dd put up a fight. It basically played out the same way when they reached Crystal Lake. Jason had the advantage on Freddy this time but by the end of it, they were mutilating each other. Another thing that I find a bit stupid is that Freddy was portrayed as the villain even though Jason murdered nearly everyone. To top that, they had that moment where Lori drops the machete to Jason as he sunk. It was like she was honoring a hero. So it sucked in that respect for Freddy fans. Enjoyable film, regardless.

...Kratos screamed in fatalities, or at least made painful grunts. He also had facial expressions. What are you talking about?

Oh yes you are right, he did have grunts... BUT, his facial expressions were normal. LOL! He always looks mad, no fear! Also if you notice, his mouth doesnt actually open when he "grunts"

Great points.

A lot of things people over look is that they kicked each others ass at the end and that someone else cut Freddy's head off. Freddy whooped Jason in the dream realm, he basically had him even with Jason's toughness. And he dd put up a fight. It basically played out the same way when they reached Crystal Lake. Jason had the advantage on Freddy this time but by the end of it, they were mutilating each other. Another thing that I find a bit stupid is that Freddy was portrayed as the villain even though Jason murdered nearly everyone. To top that, they had that moment where Lori drops the machete to Jason as he sunk. It was like she was honoring a hero. So it sucked in that respect for Freddy fans. Enjoyable film, regardless.

Well said sir! And yes, Fvs.J was an enjoyable film! 100% !!!

Great points.

Ah yeah the "hero" part. That was pretty "controversial" for a lot of fans. But I liked one explanation, which was given about Freddy and Jason. They are both killing machines, but have a very different approach about that.
Freddy is pure evil and does everything with evil intentions, while Jason is a disabled boy who grew up alone in the woods and acts like some guardian/avenger. His mother got killed by some guy and since when he is on killing rampage with delusion, that in this way he is protecting/helping his mom (some parts might be mixed up/mistakes, but overall main lore is like that.)
Also Jason has no personal issues with anyone. He is just doing his "duty", while Freddy brings all that on personal level. He doesn't kill much, but he makes it painful. So of course next to a burned homicidal spirit, a mute delusional and crippled guy might look "heroic". Even so he is no hero by a long shot.

As for that scene with her dropping sword into water. She saw a glimpse of Jason's nightmare, so she might had some sort of "understanding". In short it was more pity, than "Respect"

...Kratos screamed in fatalities, or at least made painful grunts. He also had facial expressions. What are you talking about?
1. Kratos didn't run around and squeal in Ermac's shrink/stomp fatality.
2. Mileena didn't chew on Kratos's face.
3. Johnny Cage didn't slam the trophy on his split head.
4. Kratos didn't go into rigor mortis during Cyber Sub-Zero's Brain Freeze fatality.

There's the fatality nerfs I'm aware of against Kratos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

1. Kratos didn't run around and squeal in Ermac's shrink/stomp fatality.
2. Mileena didn't chew on Kratos's face.
3. Johnny Cage didn't slam the trophy on his split head.
4. Kratos didn't go into rigor mortis during Cyber Sub-Zero's Brain Freeze fatality.

There's the fatality nerfs I'm aware of against Kratos.

Okay. Thanks for that random information. Lol.

Okay. Thanks for that random information. Lol.
Point is, Jason and Predator are going to get special treatment with regards to fatalities pefrormed on them because that's exactly what happened to Kratos with at least 4 fatalities I am aware of.

So what was the purpose of having Kratos if all of the fatalities couldn't be performed on him? My guess it was to satisfy the fanboys.

Point is, Jason and Predator are going to get special treatment with regards to fatalities pefrormed on them because that's exactly what happened to Kratos with at least 4 fatalities I am aware of.

I wasn't trying to say that.
I'm trying to say, when Jason gets his arms cut off, he won't be able to scream. So that'll be interesting to watch.
MK9 just sort of turned it into a different discussion with the Kratos post.

So what was the purpose of having Kratos if all of the fatalities couldn't be performed on him? My guess it was to satisfy the fanboys.
It's most likely because Sony didn't want Kratos to be seriously embarrassed during the fatalities.

[MENTION=16568]Misucra[/MENTION] Good observations. Maybe my love for Freddy blinded me there a bit :lol:

From what I've heard, Kratos only got the special treatment at the creator's commands. We don't know if Jason or Predator will. Freddy didn't. No one should be exempt from a humiliating fatality. Its well deserved if you're not the greater fighter. :lol:

There wont be special treatment given to Jason or predator. They are both movie guest plus they've been killed in their movies before.

Ah yeah the "hero" part. That was pretty "controversial" for a lot of fans. But I liked one explanation, which was given about Freddy and Jason. They are both killing machines, but have a very different approach about that.
Freddy is pure evil and does everything with evil intentions, while Jason is a disabled boy who grew up alone in the woods and acts like some guardian/avenger. His mother got killed by some guy and since when he is on killing rampage with delusion, that in this way he is protecting/helping his mom (some parts might be mixed up/mistakes, but overall main lore is like that.)
Also Jason has no personal issues with anyone. He is just doing his "duty", while Freddy brings all that on personal level. He doesn't kill much, but he makes it painful. So of course next to a burned homicidal spirit, a mute delusional and crippled guy might look "heroic". Even so he is no hero by a long shot.

As for that scene with her dropping sword into water. She saw a glimpse of Jason's nightmare, so she might had some sort of "understanding". In short it was more pity, than "Respect"

Yoooooooooooooooooo!!!! YOU NAILED IT DUDE!!!!!!!

RESPECT!!!!