Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jason MKX storyline

PSN
    Noob-Zer013
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Re: Jason MKX storyline

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Kueike View Post
    True story. Not only did Jason whip his ass, he had a vastly superior kill count. Freddy had one measly kill.
    Quality over quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylot View Post
    idk if you misremembered or what, but jason came out of the lake holding freddy's head... so jason won actually
    True. But its left up to interpretation. Freddy winking and still being alive leads me to believe it was a cliffhanger. Though, the ending glorified Jason, its no surprise who Ronny Yu's favorite was. Poor Freddy got shat on the majority of the film.

PSN
    Guyver_Spawn_27
    Steam
    GS27
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

It would be cool if the Predator or Freddy shows up in Jason's arcade ending.

PSN
    BassCase428
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Misucra View Post
    Well a lot of people try to defend Freddy by saying that Jason got help from kids. Which doesn't really say much as once again. No matter how many times Freddy stabbed and slashed Jason, he would still regenerate. He is simply indestructible.
    Yeah Freddy chopped Jason's fingers off , crushed him , skewered him , stabbed his eyes out , etc. and Jason still whooped on him. I love Freddy Krueger , but I've always thought he was a bit of a coward killing people in their dreams where they can do nothing to defend themselves. I mean absolutely no offense to Freddy fans , as I am one of them. I just love Jason Voorhees.

PSN
    jdnice11
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I don't know what his storyline will be but i want him and the rest of the DLC's to be involved in the story somehow, not just there to be there!

I DON'T do FAIR

PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noob-Zer013 View Post
    Quality over quantity.
    That's only true in golf...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

PSN
    Noob-Zer013
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BassCase26 View Post
    Yeah Freddy chopped Jason's fingers off , crushed him , skewered him , stabbed his eyes out , etc. and Jason still whooped on him. I love Freddy Krueger , but I've always thought he was a bit of a coward killing people in their dreams where they can do nothing to defend themselves. I mean absolutely no offense to Freddy fans , as I am one of them. I just love Jason Voorhees.
    No offense taken. Its your opinion.
    Honestly, I like how Freddy operates. He's devious, cunning, and evil. Killing them in their dreams where they are defenseless is what makes it horrifying and evil. Love it.

But one could argue the same for Jason. Killing teens/young adults where they are off the radar from parents, defenseless in the woods. I'm the opposite though. I love both but prefer Freddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    That's only true in golf...

I like to apply those rules to serial killing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Noob-Zer013 For This Useful Post:

Special Forces Agent Yellow Ledbetter's Avatar
    PSN
    AMULETofSHINNOK
    Steam
    YellowLedbetter
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

There's a Crystal Lake on MK universe. Netherrealm War wakes up him, and he starts doing what he does best:

killing people for no reasona at all.

In a game called MKX, would be surprised if they don't put his Jason X version (though the movie was, you know...).

Twitter
    @@TheSeattle206
    Xbox Live
    TheSeattle206
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mokap Lives View Post
    Takeda, Cassie, Kung Jin and Jacqui once made a vacation trip to Crystal Lake, where they had lots of premarital sex while taking drugs. Now Jason is after them and even travelled to Outworld to finally get them.
    this... actually makes a lot of sense

Xbox Live
    DECEPTIONz
    PSN
    MKvsDCU
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Do you mean the movie where Jason carried Freddy's head out of the water???
    LOL! I cant believe how people still think Freddy lost the battle. He DESTROYED Jason, in the dream world and in the real world... and as for Jason carrying out Freddys head... did you not see Freddy wink at the camera and laugh?... LOL. That was another dream sequence, which means Freddy is not dead, and hes already in Jasons dreams fu**ing with his head! LOL. Technically neither of them can die, but Freddy sure gave him an ass whopping! And when he made Jason cry as a little baby WHILE holding Jasons moms head on a stick... THAT WAS PRICELESS!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Ledbetter View Post
    In a game called MKX, would be surprised if they don't put his Jason X version (though the movie was, you know...).
    I know right? it just makes SENSE! LOL... But i am with everyone else here... the movie was garbage! lol

Quote Originally Posted by MK_Guy82 View Post
    Don't talk shit about Freddy. Freddy is the man.
    You got that right sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

The Jason X guy isn't Jason, it's Lord Zedd.

Lol, no... its Uber Jason from the Jason X movie. Check the trailer

:P
    Last edited by MK9; 03-23-2015 at 05:22 PM.
    My Mortal Kombat Kommunity Kontributions: (MK9 Kustom Soundtrack), (MKX Kustom Soundtrack)

Xbox Live
    DECEPTIONz
    PSN
    MKvsDCU
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

... He can never die. He's only been sleeping....
    HAHAA! Great quote from FvsJ

:D
    My Mortal Kombat Kommunity Kontributions: (MK9 Kustom Soundtrack), (MKX Kustom Soundtrack)

Special Forces Agent Yellow Ledbetter's Avatar
    PSN
    AMULETofSHINNOK
    Steam
    YellowLedbetter
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    I know right? it just makes SENSE! LOL... But i am with everyone else here... the movie was garbage! lol
    Totally, extreme garbage. When you get to that point you know things should change

PSN
    Noob-Zer013
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Jason X is one of those films so bad that there's really only one reason to watch it.. Jason.

Xbox Live
    DECEPTIONz
    PSN
    MKvsDCU
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Ledbetter View Post
    Totally, extreme garbage. When you get to that point you know things should change
    LOL TRUE!

Quote Originally Posted by jdnice11 View Post
    I don't know what his storyline will be but i want him and the rest of the DLC's to be involved in the story somehow, not just there to be there!
    I wish they would do this!!!! I would love it sooooooo much!!!!! however... story mode is already finished and the DLC characters arent even completed yet (minus Pre-order bonus: Goro)

Quote Originally Posted by Noob-Zer013 View Post
    Jason X is one of those films so bad that there's really only one reason to watch it.. Jason.
    LOL! YUPPPPPPPPP!

Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

LOL! I cant believe how people still think Freddy lost the battle. He DESTROYED Jason, in the dream world and in the real world... and as for Jason carrying out Freddys head... did you not see Freddy wink at the camera and laugh?... LOL. That was another dream sequence, which means Freddy is not dead, and hes already in Jasons dreams fu**ing with his head! LOL. Technically neither of them can die, but Freddy sure gave him an ass whopping! And when he made Jason cry as a little baby WHILE holding Jasons moms head on a stick... THAT WAS PRICELESS!!!! LOL
    First question. How could Freddy destroy Jason if Jason is literally indestructible? Yeah Freddy used Jason as Pinball in dream sequence and even crushed him with a heater (I think that was heater) and Jason was like "That tickled".
    Jason can take the punishment so he doesn't even try to dodge. While Freddy somehow learned Kung Fu and started jumping around just to deal some damage. Which was kinda funny to watch as Jason almost most of the time stood still, while Freddy slashed, pierced or kicked Jason.

As for exploiting Jason's fear for water, that was... pathetic. Not the fact that he used such tactic (that's what he does), but the fact that he failed to kill Jason even then and at the same time neutralized his fear for water (as lore says that he would normally "die", if he were to drown in that lake. Even so at the end of the movie he gets out of it.

As for the head. There is nothing to imply that this is a dream. Freddy even in human world is still an evil spirit, so it ain't surprising if he is immortal, even so unlike Jason he can be destroyed by certain methods, while Jason so far was immune to any kind of damage.

In short Freddy even with full disposal of his powers, failed to do anything to Jason. And again. Jason was thrown so much around, was because he has no need to dodge.
    TheMadAsylum Twitch channel - www.twitch.tv/misucra
    DeviantArt page - MisuCra.deviantart.com

Xbox Live
    DECEPTIONz
    PSN
    MKvsDCU
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guyver Spawn View Post
    It would be cool if the Predator or Freddy shows up in Jason's arcade ending.
    I honestly think that Jason will be tricked by Quan-Chi (pretending to be his mother), and she will say "hunnie, dont you want revenge on that bastard son-of-a-hundred maniacs for deceiving you and pretending to be me? Hes in Outworld... Go there find him, and FINISH HIM!" and end scene with Jason walking through a portal that leads to Outworld. BAM! Theres his story. LOL, If anything though they should atleast tie in Freddy with Jasons arcade ending somehow... he was in MK9 after all!...

Quote Originally Posted by Misucra View Post
    First question. How could Freddy destroy Jason if Jason is literally indestructible? Yeah Freddy used Jason as Pinball in dream sequence and even crushed him with a heater (I think that was heater) and Jason was like "That tickled".
    Jason can take the punishment so he doesn't even try to dodge. While Freddy somehow learned Kung Fu and started jumping around just to deal some damage. Which was kinda funny to watch as Jason almost most of the time stood still, while Freddy slashed, pierced or kicked Jason.

As for exploiting Jason's fear for water, that was... pathetic. Not the fact that he used such tactic (that's what he does), but the fact that he failed to kill Jason even then and at the same time neutralized his fear for water (as lore says that he would normally "die", if he were to drown in that lake. Even so at the end of the movie he gets out of it.

As for the head. There is nothing to imply that this is a dream. Freddy even in human world is still an evil spirit, so it ain't surprising if he is immortal, even so unlike Jason he can be destroyed by certain methods, while Jason so far was immune to any kind of damage.

In short Freddy even with full disposal of his powers, failed to do anything to Jason. And again. Jason was thrown so much around, was because he has no need to dodge.
    NO! I will not listen to this nonsense! LOL just kidding. Hahaha you can obviously tell that I am a huge freddy fan.

Special Forces Agent Tanyas Husband's Avatar
    PSN
    MattyEC
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Forgive me if I'm incorrect, but to my knowledge, Jason is mute.
    This will be interesting seeing as he can't scream.
    I wonder how this will be with fatalities.

Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

I honestly think that Jason will be tricked by Quan-Chi (pretending to be his mother), and she will say "hunnie, dont you want revenge on that bastard son-of-a-hundred maniacs for deceiving you and pretending to be me? Hes in Outworld... Go there find him, and FINISH HIM!" and end scene with Jason walking through a portal that leads to Outworld. BAM! Theres his story. LOL, If anything though they should atleast tie in Freddy with Jasons arcade ending somehow... he was in MK9 after all!...

NO! I will not listen to this nonsense! LOL just kidding. Hahaha you can obviously tell that I am a huge freddy fan.

Yep. And I am Jason fan. So pretty much it is given that on this matter there will be no peace. :D

As for subject. No need for his mother to tell him to kill someone. Maybe during Netherrealm War, his place gets trashed and he kinda gets pissed (you know, his mother's house and so on. I would be pissed too) so when goes to settle the score.
    TheMadAsylum Twitch channel - www.twitch.tv/misucra
    DeviantArt page - MisuCra.deviantart.com

PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)

It's not how you start a fight that counts, it's how you finish it. Remind me again whose head got chopped off?

Xbox Live
    DECEPTIONz
    PSN
    MKvsDCU
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

It's not how you start a fight that counts, it's how you finish it. Remind me again whose head got chopped off?

LOL! It wasnt even Jason who cut off Freddys head, he got help from the babysitter. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyas Husband View Post
    Forgive me if I'm incorrect, but to my knowledge, Jason is mute.
    This will be interesting seeing as he can't scream.
    I wonder how this will be with fatalities.
    Same as how Kratos was when fatalities were done on him. no screaming, no scared facial expressions (assuming he is using a mask less variation. lol)

Oh you know what would be a good match up besides Freddy and Jason... Jason VS. Rain. Hahahaa! Rain would put him in a water bubble until he drowns! LOL)

Special Forces Agent Tanyas Husband's Avatar
    PSN
    MattyEC
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Same as how Kratos was when fatalities were done on him. no screaming, no scared facial expressions (assuming he is using a mask less variation. lol)
    ...Kratos screamed in fatalities, or at least made painful grunts. He also had facial expressions. What are you talking about?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information