Boring bland character

Quite a fast character that packs more than a few punches. Her design was pretty simple, but innovative since... well, it rarely appears. She appears too as the least sassy of the bunch, since Kung Jin is very boisterois, Cassie loves good sarcasm and Takeda has a bit in over his head with his blades... just a tiny bit though, he is humble.

Well when I first saw her I thought she was going to be boring and bland as hell but I was wrong she turned out to be one of the best characters in Mortal Kombat X.

in the same league with Stryker and Hsu Hao

I disagree.
Not even close.
Hsu Hao, Stryker, Sheeva, Chameleon, Baraka and the majority of the post-MK3 characters were just atrocious.
Some which can be redeemed in future games, but I'd take Jacqui any day over most of the old MK thru MKA characters.

I think the games didn't do Jacqui justice at all unlike the comic counterpart. I was expecting more of her interacting with Cassie, but they put all of that focus with the older characters. None of the new characters really had a chance to shine even though the story (at least for the first half) felt like they were suppose to be the focus of the story. Overall though, she was my favorite until Tanya arrived. I'm just waiting for the comics to return.

I disagree.
Not even close.
Hsu Hao, Stryker, Sheeva, Chameleon, Baraka and the majority of the post-MK3 characters were just atrocious.
Some which can be redeemed in future games, but I'd take Jacqui any day over most of the old MK thru MKA characters.

Oh, shooot. I gave the impression I was talking about Jacqui. My fault, I didn't properly read all the replies to see where the discussion was heading.

I meant CASSIE. Cassie annoys me to the Heavens. She's in the same league with Stryker and Hsu Hao as far as I'm concerned.
Jacqui is ok, a kind of shy girl with a good education.
The 3d characters were ok for me too, except for the misses Hsu Hao, Kobra and a few others (mostly because they're bland humans). I thought there were more misses in the original trilogy with Stryker, Sheeva and others.

Sorry for the mix-up

Poor Sheeva always getting hate. She was my main in MK9. The thing I don't understand is she's almost a gender swap of Goro besides his storyline. She plays very similar to him. Nonetheless she will always be my 4-armed goddess. Getting on topic , Jacqui is slept on still. She's an amazing character and has unlimited potential to continue on in the series. Hopefully she replaces her father completely. Just my opinions.