Boring bland character

I like her thus far. I'm a sucker for brown skinned ladies but, aside from that, Jax was always a pretty cool character to me so him having a daughter is just fine by me. I hope she has an alternate costume where she rocks the classic Muay Thai gear, similar to Bruce Irvin's in the old Tekken games. Here's to hoping Ms. Briggs has some epic kicks!

Ah, Internet message boards, full of these clair-voyants like the OPs who can predict a character's gameplay will be bland before even trying them out. Heh.

Anyway, she's the new character I'm most looking forward to. Why? Alright, I'll admit it, I love black gals, there still aren't enough of them in fighting games (I'll probably be accused of being politically correct, but whatever). I hope her gameplay will be fun, and that she won't be too similar to her old man.

Her X-Ray isn't the most exciting one, but it's decent.

We know nothing about her. Cassie, Sonya, Johnny, Liu and Kung Lao are all boring aesthetically as well.

Most Earthrealm based characters are boring. I'd rather have demigods and sorcerers than these bunch. Just my 2 cents

Your obsession with D'Vorah is borderline creepy and you missed my point completely.

I barely talk about that garbage waste of a character unless its in comparison from her to others in mk. You act as if i go to every thread talking about her 24/7. I dont. Nice try though to try to pass of my criticism of her as an obsession to try to change the narrative of things to try to suggest i like her. You're wrong though.

I'm #devastated at your lack of self-awareness :( I'll pray for you, sis.

Now let's get back on topic. Thanks.

Most Earthrealm based characters are boring. I'd rather have demigods and sorcerers than these bunch. Just my 2 cents
The Original Seven are entirely Earthrealm based. Where would MANY of your favorites be today if it weren't for the so-called "boring" characters?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I love her alt! Very simplistic, but fits her play style it seems.

To be honest, out of the four newbies, I considered Takeda to be the blandest visually, but he has good gameplay. I am pretty sure I won't be disappointed by Jacqui. She's more interesting to me than Cassie already.

The Original Seven are entirely Earthrealm based. Where would MANY of your favorites be today if it weren't for the so-called "boring" characters?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Nowhere if it hadn't been for an OUTWORLD tournament run by a soul-stealing sorcerer in the name of an immortal Emperor, consisting of warriors with special powers NOT NORMALLY EXISTING IN EARTHREALM HUMANS.

Bytheway, Sub-Zero is only born in Earthrealm, he's 100% cryomancer. Scorpion was boring as a simple Shiray Ryu leader, he got interesting after he died. Raiden is from Earthrealm? We really don't know anything about Raiden's past. He oversees Earthrealm, now that's an entirely different thing.

Liu Kang and Sonya will forever be boring characters. 3D characters>>>>>>>>>Liu kang and Sonya.

Im sorry you dont understand what an obsession is. Good try though. And im not your "sis"

tumblr_inline_mzbgelsu4b1s1efx4.gif

Hope my prayers for you are answered, sis.

This mentality is so odd to me. It's not like the Earthrealm characters lack supernatural abilities and are underdeveloped. I'm not sure what about palette swaps and lazy writing that makes the various other characters (INV palette swap ninjas, generic villains) so appealing to MK fans besides the boyish afternoon cartoon nostalgia. Thankfully, the past two games are really making an effort to develop a good portion of the cast, so this will be a thing of the past.

tumblr_inline_mzbgelsu4b1s1efx4.gif

Hope my prayers for you are answered, sis.

This mentality is so odd to me. It's not like the Earthrealm characters lack supernatural abilities and are underdeveloped. I'm not sure what about palette swaps and lazy writing that makes the various other characters (INV palette swap ninjas, generic villains) so appealing to MK fans besides the boyish afternoon cartoon nostalgia. Thankfully, the past two games are really making an effort to develop a good portion of the cast, so this will be a thing of the past.

Lol your best way of trying to win an argument is to try to act as if i said something stupid and using prayer to hope i get help? Lol Sorry i dont need it. If anything YOU need prayer. Going all these type of lengths to anyone that thinks anything objective about your favorite video game character. You seriously need help if that character means that much too you that you have to pass off someone criticizing her as an obsession to make yourself look good.

Ok cool, you both addressed each other and got that out of your systems. If you wanna talk about the subject where your conversation is heading, there's a thread that I made specifically for that called "People's extreme passion towards fictional characters."

But let's stay on topic here now. Thanks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

quotes from he goro stream-

Jacqui: "I don't wanna hurt you, Dad."

Jax: "It's the least of my worries."

Jacqui: "Yeah, mom would kill us both if she knew."

---
Cassie: "Don't speak to me ever."
Jacqui: "I just said your dad was hot-"
Cassie: "Stop IT!"

quotes from he goro stream-

Jacqui: "I don't wanna hurt you, Dad."

Jax: "It's the least of my worries."

Jacqui: "Yeah, mom would kill us both if she knew."

---
Cassie: "Don't speak to me ever."
Jacqui: "I just said your dad was hot-"
Cassie: "Stop IT!"

That second one has to be the best intro in the entire game. Just fantastic.

Oh, and for the record, I find Jacqui to be a much more interesting character then most of the people in the game. I aint got shit against normal people being badass.