Tremor!!! (also Liu Kang and Tanya)

C-Sword

As a follow up to announcing the Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack playable character, Jason Voorhees, today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment confirmed the additional playable characters that will be included in the Kombat Pack: the ultimate hunter Predator from the films of the same name as well as Klassic Mortal Kombat Kombatants Tremor and Tanya.

Full Kombat Pack details are listed below:
The Ultimate Horror Pack
Playable character Jason Voorhees
Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac
The Klassic Pack #1:
Playable character Tanya
Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang
The Predator / Prey Pack:
Playable character Predator
Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax
The Klassic Pack #2:
Playable character, Tremor
Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao

In the Americas, the Kombat Pack is included in the Mortal Kombat X Kollector’s Edition by Coarse, Limited Edition and Premium Edition, and will be available for purchase separately for $29.99.**

Starting April 14, 2015, when Mortal Kombat X launches worldwide, fans who purchase the Kombat Pack will receive the Samurai Pack containing three new character skins: Ronin Kenshi, Samurai Shinnok and Jingu Kitana, as well as an accompanying skin pack with each playable character. In addition, those who own the pack will gain early access to the above listed content before it is available for sale individually.

Re: Tremor!!!

As a follow up to announcing the Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack playable character, Jason Voorhees, today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment confirmed the additional playable characters that will be included in the Kombat Pack: the ultimate hunter Predator from the films of the same name as well as Klassic Mortal Kombat Kombatants Tremor and Tanya.

Full Kombat Pack details are listed below:
The Ultimate Horror Pack
Playable character Jason Voorhees
Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac
The Klassic Pack #1:
Playable character Tanya
Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang
The Predator / Prey Pack:
Playable character Predator
Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax
The Klassic Pack #2:
Playable character, Tremor
Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao

In the Americas, the Kombat Pack is included in the Mortal Kombat X Kollector’s Edition by Coarse, Limited Edition and Premium Edition, and will be available for purchase separately for $29.99.**

Starting April 14, 2015, when Mortal Kombat X launches worldwide, fans who purchase the Kombat Pack will receive the Samurai Pack containing three new character skins: Ronin Kenshi, Samurai Shinnok and Jingu Kitana, as well as an accompanying skin pack with each playable character. In addition, those who own the pack will gain early access to the above listed content before it is available for sale individually.

i like that it also conform liu kang on the roster

Picture
XoIX39E.png

Wow I almost right with the DLC predictions. If Spawn was DLC and not Jason then I would have been spot on the DLC.

I repeat:

Any word if any of this is legit, or if those are fake? Don't be fooled by the low-res video. Anyone who knows how to make and animate 3D models could have made this.

Nice Tanya though. Definately not what I had in mind.

Yes, I am sceptic until there's any official confirmation.

A Little underwhelming tbh, but I'm still going to buy it :p. Not really a Tanya fan. Some of those horror skins seem cool. The best is Quan Chi classic!!

Tanya's design is absolutely laughable. I'm glad her and Tremor are in so I can stop seeing their names all over the media.

I know Tremor has his haters, but honestly? I'm happy the character's getting in because he's such a blank slate, that he's pretty much a new character. And new characters are always good.

No Fujin? :C

Oh well. I'm sure there'll all be good, and I'm glad Tremor is in because he looks awesome and should be an interesting character to play as.

Also, Liu Kang finally confirmed.

Uh, cool. Tremor looks awesome and Tanya looks like absolute shit, so, y'know, hopefully they'll fix that and make her look less like absolute shit.

Tremor looks amazing! I'm really happy for all the Tremor fans.

Tanya... looks... strange...

I'm really, really happy she is in, trust me, but... lol?