Tremor!!! (also Liu Kang and Tanya)

To be fair, that may not be Tanya's final design, they may have quickly thrown this together, judging by Tanya's pixelated stomach when she steps forward lol

WOW. This is cool I guess, not liking the Tanya design, but this is interesting, I'm curious if anyone has switched from "$30? F that" to "TREMOR!!" I was going to get the pack anyway, Carl Weathers as Jax is hilariously awesome

Tremor looks sick, he's definetly not human, he has rocky arms and chest. He's going to rock, pun intended.

Quickly! Someone get Tanyahusband on the phone right now that his girl is gonna be in the game.

Good to know NRS isn't being stupid secretive about this. If they want people to blindly drop $30 on DLC, they should be up front about what exactly it entails. So kudos to them. I might consider buying the pack.

Tanya looks dumb, but I'm really excited about her revamped gameplay.

Tremor, same as Tanya, although he looks passable, at least.

Predator... HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

Skins all sound great. Great that they don't focus around Scorp and Sub like Injustice focused on Supes and Bats. Unfortunately, we didn't get a skin for Sub, though, lol.

WOW. This is cool I guess, not liking the Tanya design, but this is interesting, I'm curious if anyone has switched from "$30? F that" to "TREMOR!!" I was going to get the pack anyway, Carl Weathers as Jax is hilariously awesome
The models aren't finished yet. Think of these as concept art and place holders.

I think Tremor looks pretty cool. Better then his look from Special Forces which was just a buff up version of Scorpion.

Lol on the stream they said there's some things we won't find out until we pop in the disc. Nothing besides the story mode and some fatalities, have remained secret.

Well to be fair, They did say on the stream the other day that they arent even ready to show Jason footage yet because he isnt done. The chances of them having the other three in a state anywhere near final is next to none. I would expect their looks to evolve a bit.

Lulz first time to say anything like this on the forums, but Tanya really looks ass.

I'd see it's pretty safe to assume she is being polished.