Tremor!!! (also Liu Kang and Tanya)

Im really hoping the we get some clarity on Tremor's origins
Lin Kuei
Black Dragon
-After Jax Jax for revenge (mksf)- thought to be dad but survived
-Possibly harboring resentment towards Kano for not coming for him. (Apparently Tremor was very loyal to him)
-Or maybe still Loyal since its an Alternate timeline.

Just a few things i liked to have clarified if possible!

So am I the only one that doesn't like tremor?

of course not silly! there are actually lots of prejudiced people like you who say they don't like or even hate tremor even though they haven't seen his abilities and gameplay. cause you know, he is a brown ninja, auto-hate

lol I just don't like him because hes generic I want some new stuff. oh wow look hes made of fricken rocks omg that's f ing gr8 wow need more creative characters like ferra/torr IMO

lol I just don't like him because hes generic I want some new stuff. oh wow look hes made of fricken rocks omg that's f ing gr8 wow need more creative characters like ferra/torr IMO

We don't know a single special attack he has. How can you call him Generic now? Based solely on his design? Or does his full potential scale to your lack of imagination?

Tremor isn't THAT great of a character yet. People only liked him because he was a Generic Ninja. In MKSF he was "A." His only plus for everyone was that he defected from the Lin Kuei. Right now Belokk, who I hope they bring back one day, is more interesting than Tremor. However, I KNOW Tremor is gonna be straight FIRE when he comes out. Especially after seeing how they made Skarlet. One thing I like about the DLC characters is that they all provide new mechanics that aren't in the game.
-Jason has an Armor Mode, Passive Damage Buff, and Resurrection.
-Tanya has Air Attacks, the Dark Dust, and the Pole.

I can only imagine what they will do with Tremor.

Tremor took out half of the Shokan army in the comic, by himself. I'd say he's more deserving of recognition than Belokk right now.

To be honest, I don't like tremor because hes just another ninja. I'm not speaking about special attacks I'm speaking looks, which may sound stupid but he just looks like any other generic ninja. hes boring. again ferra/torr brought a new "cosmetic" look to the table. MKX needs more creative characters. They don't need movie tie ins (although I wont lie I am stoked for predator) They need ether characters that are new, or characters from MK:DA or MK:A. that's all I'm saying

Tremor took out half of the Shokan army in the comic, by himself. I'd say he's more deserving of recognition than Belokk right now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Belokk wasn't even in an actual game, was he? Tremor was, at the very least, in MK:SF and the Vita version of the last game. I'm one of those people that loves ninjas so I'm beyond excited. Been wanting him to be in a main game for a LOOOOOONG time.

Belokk was going to be in MK Gold, a gaming magazine even released screenshots of him in a preview article for the game, but he was scrapped late in development.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk