MK:II Glitch

Yeah, it happens when you're too low to uppercut but too high to sweep.

Often times he ends up throwing you once you begin to fall however.

Yeah I remember in MK1 where you would freeze someone with SubZero and they would lift of a few feet from the ground so you can be able to uppercut, jump kick, and slide. That was ownage

I remember that too. I didn't see the glitch very often though - I never used Subby. I thought back then he was too boring.

Hydro said:
Yeah I remember in MK1 where you would freeze someone with SubZero and they would lift of a few feet from the ground so you can be able to uppercut, jump kick, and slide. That was ownage

I believe that was one of the MK1 hacks, not an official release.

Well it was in the arcades for a breif amount of time. Yeah I remember doing the MK3 hack in the first version. I forgot where you did the move but, it would snow crash and bring up the options to change the difficulty settings and blood settings and there was some other things. I'm going to try to find that game magazine it was in.

I know certain arcades did carry the hacked versions, I just figured I'd clarify that it was a hack for anyone who thought you were just talking about a glitch in the standard version of MK.

Well I wouldn't doubt it anyway. It was a good chance to do a killer 3 hit combo with Sub-Zero. More so than a spear and uppercut with Scorpion...Awhh, Good Times.