Mileenas face!!!

You went from talking about her design to her sucking d*ck, so I'd classify that as 'escalating'. Anyways, back on topic.

Well Reiko deserves some happy endings too before Cassie kills him. This new mouth gives some possibilities, and this is about Mileena's mouth, so it's kinda on-topic.

Knob
Slurpy
Hummer
Dome

S#!t even "bob for apples" could of gotten u through. smh

And this code language means? I'm rich, not intelligent...

Looks great imo :)
CfcKFp.jpg

i guess people will expect baraka to have a kisser now as well since they're supposed to "talk realistically" (this has to be some kind of a running joke at this point), or suck a lollipop
the mouth makes no sense neither anatomically nor from a design point of view
but hey at least we know now why reiko complains all the time

It is probably inspired from the Kuchisake-Onna/Slith-mouthed woman from Japanese mythology a bit, spare for those huge teeth.

slitmouthed9.jpg

Well Reiko deserves some happy endings too before Cassie kills him. This new mouth gives some possibilities, and this is about Mileena's mouth, so it's kinda on-topic.

And this code language means? I'm rich, not intelligent...
It means i got the mind to become rich on my own cause im sophisticated. Unlike a trust fund baby like u that thinks they're superior to everyone and feel fearless cause they use their parents wealth as a safety net.

I noticed something about the female bodies. I don't think I'm imagining this, but a lot of people have gone on record to say that the female characters have the same bodies. I don't think so. If you look closely, Kitana's bust is bigger than Mileena's. I could be seeing things, but it was something I kinda noticed.

I don't mind the look but they could have made her teeth smaller, gave her mouth the longer split and it still would work. I always felt her teeth were over the top and I they still are.

At first I thought it was weird, but now I think it's the best she's ever been. It makes her almost beautiful, even without mask, at least when her mouth is closed. When she opens it, it's still got that savage look.

I just wish she had slightly longer hair. Her portrait in the selesct screen makes it look that way. But hey, at least the hair physics are waaay better than MK9 and Injustice.

Strange thing that I noticed is that in comics she still has MK9 mouth. But here it is different (and Hell I love this new design), and that makes me wonder. Normally artist draws them in comics as how they look in game (usually), so maybe Mileena tried to fix her mouth? But that procedure only did half of the job?

P.S Also during the fight her head looks a bit too big for her body. Might be the hair that creates such illusion. Kinda remind Predator in proportion :D

Mileena's new face rules. I could barely contain my laughter in the MK9 story scene where Kitana says Mileena 'looks like...me!' Really NRS? That was utterly ridiculous. These new fangs are far more suitable for a mutant Edenian/Tarkatan hybrid.