Predator confirmed

I'm just extremely curious as to who the two other DLC characters will be. I believe that Fujin will be one of them. What about you guys?
It will almost certainly be someone who's already in-game as an NPC, so (for example) Fujin and Baraka. There's a lot of talk about Tremor and Frost, too... and some of the 'leaks' have suggested Frost is in story mode as an NPC.

Berserker predator looks a bit like Kotal Kahn. Hope they go with the original though, much more simple and fierce.

I had decided not to buy the guess characters but NRS made an amazing choice this time so I'm buying Predator. They couldn't have made a better choice for a guest.

Now give me Smoke!

The other 2, i hope new faces. but it says "classic" characters,,

If there are more DLC characters after the "Kombat Pack," Klassic or post-MK3 characters are more likely than brand new characters.
Unfortunately, new characters probably wouldn't sell as well as DLC as "Klassic" or post-MK3 characters would.

Yeah, I don't see them releasing any brand new characters as DLC. It's too much of a risk, because we won't know anything about them and will have limited interest based on first impressions, and many casual fans just won't bother at all.

Classic characters will generally sell very well, though.

It's too much of a risk,

and many casual fans just won't bother at all.

You hit the nail right on the head with those 2 points.
Casuals will likely buy "Klassic" characters instead, and if a good number of those casuals played post-MK3 games that had Fujin, Tanya, Reiko or Havik, they may give them a chance too.

You're right, though.

The DLC risk factor from (least to greatest) seems to be:
1. Popular guest
2. Klassic
3. Post-MK3
4. NEW

You hit the nail right on the head with those 2 points.
Casuals will likely buy "Klassic" characters instead, and if a good number of those casuals played post-MK3 games that had Fujin, Tanya, Reiko or Havik, they may give them a chance too.

You're right, though.

The DLC risk factor from (least to greatest) seems to be:
1. Popular guest
2. Klassic
3. Post-MK3
4. NEW

you got the factor right, although technically Tremor who is most likely in line to be DLC, can be considered new, having never appeared as a fully fleshed out character before. as for other newbies, it depends really. the only post mk3 chars, not counting shinnok, quan chi and kenshi, that are actually great or have potential to be great are what? five? and we won't be getting all of them for sure. I'd much rather see someone brand new that's inspired such as Black rather than Frost, who btw I still don't understand how she has a wave around her to be DLC

you got the factor right, although technically Tremor who is most likely in line to be DLC, can be considered new, having never appeared as a fully fleshed out character before.

Tremor is an exception, though, because countless times that Tremor petition group has shoved that in Ed's face on Twitter, and if Tremor gets in it'll likely be for the same reason that Rain got into MK9, constant harassment by the fans.

Predator!!!!!!
I'm very hyped for him. I think he fits pretty well. He's pretty good at skinning people and ripping out spines.

Woulda prefered Ash or Freddy, so we had two horror characters.

Would have much rather had Predator and Alien in MKXI