Predator confirmed

Well think about it, MK9 had 4 dlc characters. Injustice had 6 of them, so i'm pretty sure it's safe to say we'll get more than 4 characters for dlc.
This..

I feel like they had to get the guest characters out of the way first. They said this game has tons of modes, just with (Test your Luck) i can play that mode forever. This game will have so much replay value so i know they will supported with more DLC characters. Man MKX sales are gonna go through the roof!

Welp. Looks like I'll be using both guests as fatality dummies again. :)

Predator_screams.gif

You know what amazes me about this? That the second guest character got leaked as DLC before the game even launched. How did Microsoft manage to spoil this reveal for NRS. Granted I don't care about guest characters and would prefer my DLC Kombat Pass to have all 4 MK characters in it. It just baffles me that this info got leaked so soon. I know how NRS likes to keep the fans guessing and it got ruined. Well I guess all of our speculation is all on "Who are the 2 MK classic characters for DLC now?"

Last edited:
You know what amazes me about this? That the second guest character for got leaked as DLC before the game even launched. How did Microsoft manage to spoil this reveal for NRS. Granted I don't care about guestcharacters and would prefer my DLC Kombat Pass to have all 4 MK characters in it. It just baffles me that this info got leaked so soon. I know how NRS likes to keep the fans guessing and it got ruined. Well I guess all of our speculation is all on "Who are the 2 MK classic characters for DLC now?"

Microsoft is a f*** up. Nothing new.

You could easily have fooled me. XD

I know. They're very similar. Ugly, toothy and bad for your health.

Predator gonna skin you alive, fool.

Not if all the MK characters skin him alive first. Which they will. Cause I'll make them. Over and over and over and over and over again ;)

Actually seeing Takeda's fatality on Predator's Vaj-mouth is gonna be weird XD

Not if all the MK characters skin him alive first. Which they will. Cause I'll make them. Over and over and over and over and over again ;)

Actually seeing Takeda's fatality on Predator's Vaj-mouth is gonna be weird XD

Predator will probably be wearing his helmet in the game. But if they go vag mouth, even better.

When it comes to DLC characters I'd love it if they kept adding them for a while, at least 10 in total. I'd love to have a few more arenas too, 13 seems rather small compared to how many we got in MK9.