Predator confirmed

I absolutely love Predator and I want him in MKX

but

There are only 4 DLC characters. Two of those are guests. I don't really like that part. :\

Im really hoping they don't take the lazy route and make him rip out your spine.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

If he did, it would need some extra flair. Maybe have him quickly polish up the skull and hang it on his trophy belt. :twisted:

Informing you of something that everyone else already knew... yeah, I find that useful. Good job, pW!

I knew as well. Doesn't mean that I can't share my opinion on it. We already knew that Scorpion was going to be in the game. So that means that you can't share your opinion on him. That isn't news.

That logic though.

I knew as well. Doesn't mean that I can't share my opinion on it. We already knew that Scorpion was going to be in the game. So that means that you can't share your opinion on him. That isn't news.

That logic though.

Your phrasing was very ambiguous. I couldn't tell if you knew or didn't know.

As much as I like Predator, I'm disappointed in their decision as well. I would have Predator over Jason, and 3 MK characters.

Im gonna be collecting skulls online!

They need to make his invincibility across all variations though unlike reptile. He has plenty of weapons/abilities to base variations on.

I don't understand how there are men on this planet who aren't fans of Predator. Blows my mind.

I don't understand how there are men on this planet who aren't fans of Predator. Blows my mind.

It's okay. Every time another anti-Predator lameo cries out in protest, I stroke my Hot Toys Predator 1/6th scale collectible figure.

And yes, I realize how wrong that entire sentence is. And I don't fu****g care. *strokes*

I love Spawn, but that's pretty damn funny.
McFarlane looking like a real dumbass right now lol

"I gave them permission to use my character"

Well I went from saving 15$ by not buying the pack due to the Jason reveal, to being pretty excited about it. Spawn was my dream character, but Predator is a close 2nd. Hopefully I like at least 1 of the mk originals too.

It is kind of strange. I was under the belief that Predator was the greatest sci fi monster ever.

Seriously, first Freddy, then Jason, now Predator? My boner hurts.

Here's a question for people on PS4; Is it possible that some games won't lock dlc while offline?

It is kind of strange. I was under the belief that Predator was the greatest sci fi monster ever.

Seriously, first Freddy, then Jason, now Predator? My boner hurts.

Well... Lets not go that far. Alien 1 Xenomorph takes the gold over Predator.... But he's a close second.