Rumor: Kitana dies again in story mode.

the_pathfinder

Just found this on Gamefaqs:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/802908-mortal-kombat-x/71421933

Somebody claims to have gotten info from an insider saying that Kitana gets killed again in story mode by Quan Chi, which means that she gets revived somewhere in story mode...but killed and turned back into a zombie later on...then killed AGAIN (I'm guessing, by Kung Jin's hands) near the end of story mode!? If this is true, I'm going to blow my f***ing lid!

What do you guys think?

I hope this ain't true.

Sorry but I’m afraid this is true. It was posted on the Internet and we all know everything posted on the Internet is always true.:rolleyes:

I also heard that MK X includes a forbidden love story between Reptile and Kintaro, the reveal that Scorpion is Cassie’s real father and the long-awaited return of Mokap as Blood God.

Sorry but I’m afraid this is true. It was posted on the Internet and we all know everything posted on the Internet is always true.:rolleyes:

I also heard that MK X includes a forbidden love story between Reptile and Kintaro, the reveal that Scorpion is Cassie’s real father and the long-awaited return of Mokap as Blood God.

In the words of M. Night. Shamalayamayon; WHAT A TWIST!

I also heard that MK X includes a forbidden love story between Reptile and Kintaro

2BmAVk-toby-turner-hot-hot-hot-gif-4wdZ.gif

As for Kitana dying again... LOL. I love the girl, but that would be hilarious. Please tell me Kung Lao croaks as well? And Jax!?

Lol her fans would go crazy ka she died again but dying by QC would be a good death instead of dying by someone else.

Lol her fans would go crazy ka she died again but dying by QC would be a good death instead of dying by someone else.

I was perfectly fine with her dying at Sindel's hands. *shrug* The massacre was my favorite scene in MK9's story mode. It has lost it's power with MKX.

I'd probably will be laughing my butt off if this actually happens. But with the amount of work they did for her, I strongly doubt they're just gonna kill her off once more.

But then again, the outfit they showed us that will most likely be her alternate looks like it hardly got any kind of strong detailed work be put into it, so who knows what's Kitana's fate going to be like in this game.

Yeah yeah, complaining about something that has yet to be actually shown in-game. I just thought that the various other costume designs they showed during the stream were beautiful, and then they say the blandest one will be the alternate. Blah!

LMAO!

If this is true, I'll laugh my ass off.
It would be hilarious if Kitana, Kung Lao and Jax all died again, especiall Jax and Kung Lao.
It's like NRS saying "Sorry folks, but only your relatives are needed for the next game."
I do this that 1 or 2 of the parents (Jax, Sonya, Johnny or Kenshi) may die in story mode, though.

LMAO!

If this is true, I'll laugh my ass off.
It would be hilarious if Kitana, Kung Lao and Jax all died again, especiall Jax and Kung Lao.
It's like NRS saying "Sorry folks, but only your relatives are needed for the next game."
I do this that 1 or 2 of the parents (Jax, Sonya, Johnny or Kenshi) may die in story mode, though.
I don't think kenshi will die, I hope jax does he had more then enough time to be something and never delivered. Imo best was deadly alliance, he had a badass attitude, looked cool and they left that and he become a generic military brute.

Kung Lao is Earth's true champion.
Hopefully Liu Stays dead but somehow he'll be spiritually connected to Ermac.
Scorpion and Sub Zero make peace.
Johnny gets killed by Kano trying to save Sonya and she dies by Erron while he was trying put Kano down.
D'vorah and Reptile create a new race.
Tremor won't make an appearance because he was actually never canon to the story.
Torr is actually Ferra's son.
Takahashi,Kung Jin, Jaqui and Cassie become Earth's new champions.
Raiden kills Shinnok and becomes the blood God and kills everyone including the elder gods.

Deaths if I were to write the story...
Kano- Killed by Sonya and Johnny Cage
Sonya- Dies from injuries during the fight against Kano.
Sindel- Once purified she gets killed by Quan Chi for good and gives Kitana the title "Queen of Edenia". Edenia would be restored by the end of the game.
Mileena- Killed by Kitana.
Kotal Kahn- Killed by Mileena.
Quan Chi- Killed by Sub-Zero and Scorpion
Shinnok- Killed by Cassie, Jacqui, Takeda, and Kung Jin
Raiden- Killed by Shinnok

Deaths if I were to write the story...
Sonya- Killed by Kano.
Kano- Killed by Cage.
Cage- Killed by Erron
Erron- Killed by Cassie and Jacqui
Sindel- Once purified she gets killed by Quan Chi for good and gives Kitana the title "Queen of Edenia". Edenia would be restored by the end of the game.
Mileena- Killed by Kitana.
Kotal Kahn- Killed by Mileena.
Quan Chi- Killed by Sub-Zero and Scorpion
Shinnok- Killed by Raiden

Another MK9 massacre just for the sake of shock value and then ressurect some if not all of these again in the future? No, please. I hope that they keep the killing to a minimum and only for characters that WILL remain dead for the next 4 or 5 games at the very least.