Rumor: Kitana dies again in story mode.

Im just hoping though im kinda scared about my fav character not apearing or being killed of entirely (cyrax may his soul rest in peace come back as DLC pls) In order to create something REALLY GOOD I dont mind getting good characters killed in an ultra and I MEAN ULTRA gruesome way, lets do it BOON MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!11

Deaths if I were to write the story...
Kano- Killed by Sonya and Johnny Cage
Sonya- Dies from injuries during the fight against Kano.
Sindel- Once purified she gets killed by Quan Chi for good and gives Kitana the title "Queen of Edenia". Edenia would be restored by the end of the game.
Mileena- Killed by Kitana.
Kotal Kahn- Killed by Mileena.
Quan Chi- Killed by Sub-Zero and Scorpion
Shinnok- Killed by Cassie, Jacqui, Takeda, and Kung Jin
Raiden- Killed by Shinnok

Now there. I believe that's more like it. I'd rather have Sonya die.

Keep Johnny, Cassie, Jax, and Jacqui!

Im just hoping though im kinda scared about my fav character not apearing or being killed of entirely (cyrax may his soul rest in peace come back as DLC pls) In order to create something REALLY GOOD I dont mind getting good characters killed in an ultra and I MEAN ULTRA gruesome way, lets do it BOON MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!11

They've done it with MK9 for the shock value. What we got? Next game comes and characters are back from the dead suddenly.

Seriously, even a single death would be better in this game if it actually means something. Killing characters randomly and bringing them back in the next game or the other sucks.

Now there. I believe that's more like it. I'd rather have Sonya die.

Keep Johnny, Cassie, Jax, and Jacqui!

I hope that Johnny, Jax, Sonya and Kung Lao are either killed or retired for a few games after MKX.
Kenshi too, so that Takeda can take his place but I seriously doubt that Ed Boon will let Kenshi sit out a few games, now that his 2nd favorite is in.

I hope that Jax and Sonya die the most painful, long and horrid death in all time, I hope that all Saw movies, ERmacs latest fatality and the horrid deaths in Game of Thrones combines doesn't even compare to what death Jax and Sonya are gonna to have in MKX storymode.

And army of Bullet Ants and Giant Centipedes (worst pain on this earth) couldn't cause more pain to them.

Another MK9 massacre just for the sake of shock value and then ressurect some if not all of these again in the future? No, please. I hope that they keep the killing to a minimum and only for characters that WILL remain dead for the next 4 or 5 games at the very least.
THIS GUY
Is the only person which understands storytelling in this entire thread. My hat's to you.

I hope that Jax and Sonya die the most painful, long and horrid death in all time, I hope that all Saw movies, ERmacs latest fatality and the horrid deaths in Game of Thrones combines doesn't even compare to what death Jax and Sonya are gonna to have in MKX storymode.

And army of Bullet Ants and Giant Centipedes (worst pain on this earth) couldn't cause more pain to them.
This will not happen.

But I am quite sure Rain will die via QTE of Kotal Khan if that is any consolation to you.

I hope that Johnny, Jax, Sonya and Kung Lao are either killed or retired for a few games after MKX.
Kenshi too, so that Takeda can take his place but I seriously doubt that Ed Boon will let Kenshi sit out a few games, now that his 2nd favorite is in.

I can see Johnny becoming the wise-cracking elder sensei. Kitana can go die for a second time for all I care. Kung Lao too. Jax as well, he had his run.

Now why would they kill Kitana off again after six months worth of retweets BEGGING for her to be in this game in the first place?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

As long as they keep having Quan Chi/Shang Tsun as people with Voodoo who can bring peeps back from the dead, there really isn't a reason to keep people dead.

Also, you guys act as though Scorpion and Noob aren't pretty much proof that Dead doesn't mean Gone in MK.

I have faith that NRS learned their lesson with MK9 and won't be killing people off just for shits and giggles anymore.

Killing Kitana or Kung Lao off would be especially nonsensical. You already killed them in the last game, if you want them dead then just keep them that way. I give this "rumor" 0/10.

I really don't care. As long as she's not brought back again, I'm fine.

Stay mad, it won't happen. Haha

tumblr_nlc9y39geI1tlb56zo1_500.gif

Stay mad, it won't happen. Haha

[MENTION=18253]Lord Greyjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5892]Demetrius[/MENTION]

OK fellas, I'm calling a moratorium on this Erron Black avatar usage situation. This is getting out of hand. Can you fight to the death over who gets to have Erron Black in their avatar, or something? We literally have two of the same avatar, and another is an avatar Lord Greyjoy used to have.

[MENTION=18253]Lord Greyjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5892]Demetrius[/MENTION]

OK fellas, I'm calling a moratorium on this Erron Black avatar usage situation. This is getting out of hand. Can you fight to the death over who gets to have Erron Black in their avatar, or something? We literally have two of the same avatar, and another is an avatar Lord Greyjoy used to have.
Nathan is using my avatar (not that I really care). Demetrius is using an avatar similar to one I had two avatars ago.

I'll change it in a sec.