Erron Black Konfirmed!

They are HD for me and I don't have an account there. Click on the pictures. I'm on a PC if that matters.

Strange but I can't click on the pictures. I can only open them in new window but then it's either 100x56 (main page) or 636x358 if I open the achievments one by one. Thanks for the answer though.

7cg67qh.jpg

oh Good Jax is shown here doing ground pound! looking pretty cool!

Strange but I can't click on the pictures. I can only open them in new window but then it's either 100x56 (main page) or 636x358 if I open the achievments one by one. Thanks for the answer though.

Yeah the 600x300 is the "HD" one. I just consider an HD screen something like a normal screenshot, not like taken with a phone or a low quality off-screen screenshot that you usually see with leaks and such.
[MENTION=18180]Kanashimi[/MENTION]

I guess.....

I don't like that they have the cliche black man in a video game needing an american flag cliche. Black men in movies or games are always holding a rocket launcher or some other heavy weapon or an american flag. haha

Yeah the 600x300 is the "HD" one. I just consider an HD screen something like a normal screenshot, not like taken with a phone or a low quality off-screen screenshot that you usually see with leaks and such.

Ah, I see. But [MENTION=18787]leco2015[/MENTION] posted 1920x1080 pics about Erron from that page. So I wonder how he's done it.

Erron Black looks great. Along with Kotal Kahn I think he'll probably be the most popular new character.

I think it is absolutely stupid that he wears a mask like that. If it was a mere cloth mask/bandana covering his mouth, then it would be alot more cowboy-like, which goes with the theme, but as it is now, it looks like a bad low-quality version of the MK ninja's masks.

7cg67qh.jpg

oh Good Jax is shown here doing ground pound! looking pretty cool!

Look pretty ugly and boring... Boon Troll said: Because we don't have purple in the game (Rain) we give Jax purple energy...

Anyway Erron Black looks fantastic, i'm not really a fan of his guns though, rather seen him use something different.

Erron black looks cool, and Jax looking like pure #blackexcellence

I honestly expect him to play like Deathstroke. There are already some things from Injustice being in MKX. Interactables, The Flash's trait, Batgirl's knucks, etc.

Cassie already looks like she plays similar to deathstroke with her air gun shots. I doubt they will make Erron similar to that playstyle, because it would be redundant at that point.

Gotta love those revolvers! I tend to do well with characters with guns, so Erron might end up being my main lol

Maybe he will throw back to Josey Wales (Clint Eastwood). Johnny has the shining which I have know doubt has some to do with WB owning distribution rights. Got to be careful since now and days they sue cause one cord sounds similar.