theincubuslord said: the young and old versions are the main/alt costumes.
I personally believe the older versions are the primary costumes, though, since they'll be featured a lot more prominently in the story.
I'm excited for most of these alts. This game so far is really delivering!
Edit: Thank you for compiling this list. Awesome job
Looks like Raiden, Goro and the new characters are the only characters that don't have more than two costumes. So most having 3+ is a very nice surprise. That's a lot better than MK9, in which only the ninjas/femninjas/roboninjas had more than 2 outfits.
Also, damn, I am incredibly surprised that Jax got so much love here. NRS loves dressing him up, don't they?
I'll update the pics later.
Cool to know Sonya is getting a klassic costume! Hoping for MK3 or MK4! Those were her best designs!
Here are the alternate costumes I want for Tanya...
MK Deception Primary, MK4, and a very revealing outfit similar to Mileena's third outfit from MK9 but consists of gold!!!
You'll believe God is a woman.
It IS known which one of Reptile's costumes is his primary. It's his bone armor one. When they revealed the concept drawing for his alternate, they said that it was his alternate.
Huge update to the OP. Added Jacqui, updated all the pics to clear confusion up, added some tidbits like the current count, more links, etc.
I may be wrong, but there's too much oddness regarding this matter for me to be able to make a confident call either way.
For what it's worth, we haven't seen bone armor Reptile in the MKX comic, but we've seen the green armor Reptile far more and the comic tends to show primary costumes for MKX characters (Mileena, Johnny, Sonya, Kotal...).
I'm loving that kold war Scorpion!, looking like a helghast solider.
edit: I'd be remiss if I didn't also point out the 99.9% likelihood of Kung Lao having a Revenant skin. You probably took this into account and decided the 0.1% chance merited playing it safe. Ah well.
Thanks for keeping it updated, and great job spotting that Jacqui alt!
Last edited by p.W; 03-21-2015 at 03:26 AM.
I KNOW I've seen Kotal Kahn's alternate somewhere, I just can't remember where and what it looked like... Or maybe I was just seeing things.
Wow, Jax is getting a lot more than I thought he would! Also, I wonder if Kung Lao will be getting a revenant look too?
You know how many devs have come on that stream calling variations "variants"? Or pronouncing Takeeda's name Takayda? It's practically the wild west over at NRS.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)