Leaked Bios?!?! (Possible Spoilers)

do you believe any of this- its very spoilery. don't visit the page unless you wont mind getting spoiled(possibly)

Spoiler:
I really hope these bio's are legitimate because of Sub-Zero and Scorpion's. Could be happier if this were true.

I do not believe that person one bit but damn, it would be cool if my guy, Reiko, finally got the shine he deserves as a final boss!

I like Reiko a lot, but it does seem super random to suddenly have him be a boss. He was a favorite of mine in MK4 but i was always left with the feeling that he was an after thought, from the way his physical design came about to his complete and total lack of story.

They didnt bring him back until armageddon. The same time they brought back Meat, the Chameleons, Mokap.... Etc. You get the idea, and there he was super fun to play but oddly blended and ambiguous with shao kahn. So it would be weird if this is all true.

On the one hand, I agree that Reiko seems a somewhat random choice, but on the other hand I've always thought that Shinnok was a red herring as final boss - especially with him being revealed quite early on and play tested on stream - and the 'There is a Ruler' achievement picture does show Shao Kahn's armour, and indeed there are several visual references to him throughout the leaks we've seen so far.

I can certainly buy this as being legit because his biography leaks seem to hold water so far, especially as they revealed Kung Jin as an archer and confirmed Liu Kang's role. I also like the suggestion that we're going to get plenty of alt. costume unlocks that we haven't seen so far.

However... disappointed about Fujin, I'll be honest. I hope they got around to adding him between the January build and the game going gold, but obviously that's very doubtful.

I do think that NRS would hold off on revealing at least one unlockable character, though. I'm hoping for 2-3.

How can you guys keep falling for this stunt over and over again? It's the exact same twitter account, his bullshit has been debunked time and time again - some of it in this very thread!!!

1. Takeda did not witness his mother's death.

2. Liu Kang's bio is a complete and utter mess. We've seen his Revenant form, he's not scarred. We've also seen zero indications that Revenants can turn on Quan Chi.

3. Same with Kung Lao's, we can tell from the Briggs trailer that he's not resurrected along with Jax and Kuai! He's still a Revenant years later!

4. And what the f*** is Reptile's bio? It's literally just the same sentence over and over, "Reptile is an ally of Kotal Kahn and uses invisibility. Reptile is a loyal ally. Reptile was one of his first allies. Reptile uses invisibility and subterfuge. Together they fight Mileena. They're allies!" Really? You're telling me that's the best someone who played the storymode can do? Sounds more like he read the comic.

It's bullshit from top to bottom.

We've seen these bios before. It's easy to get a hold of the MKX font from MKWarehouse. And Takeda DID NOT witness his mom's murder.

How can you guys keep falling for this stunt over and over again? It's the exact same twitter account, his bullshit has been debunked time and time again - some of it in this very thread!!!

1. Takeda did not witness his mother's death.

2. Liu Kang's bio is a complete and utter mess. We've seen his Revenant form, he's not scarred. We've also seen zero indications that Revenants can turn on Quan Chi.

3. Same with Kung Lao's, we can tell from the Briggs trailer that he's not resurrected along with Jax and Kuai! He's still a Revenant years later!

4. And what the f*** is Reptile's bio? It's literally just the same sentence over and over, "Reptile is an ally of Kotal Kahn and uses invisibility. Reptile is a loyal ally. Reptile was one of his first allies. Reptile uses invisibility and subterfuge. Together they fight Mileena. They're allies!" Really? You're telling me that's the best someone who played the storymode can do? Sounds more like he read the comic.

It's bullshit from top to bottom.

Yeah, but this guy knowing weeks before Kotal would be the last of the Osh-Tekk kind of leaves you speechless.

All that you mentioned could be lazy writing.

Also, that horrible james fink (jamesmk) definitely has some insight. He knew since March 15th that "a character who uses guns also has a tarkata sword."

However, what the guy with the bios (enrique) and the horrible jamesmk are saying is not the same. One says reiko is boss (also mentioned by one jay williams who correctly guessed the 4 DLC characters a month before they were revealed but then backed away from giving more info), while jamesmk says that shinnok is boss.

One says that noob doesn't appear at all in the story, the other says that noob makes a cameo (implied by the dialogue between Sub-zero and Quan Chi: "I have your brother's soul"- since when does soulnado death = Quan Chi has your soul?)

I'm saying that they're both wrong and there's a third hidden row with all the characters that had cameos in MK9: Fujin, Havik, Reiko, Frost, Daegon, Sareena, Bo'Rai'Cho, Li Mei, Taven, Hotaru and some more who survived: Rain, Baraka, Sektor, Cyrax, Skarlet.

You know I'm right! :tee:

I miss the old times when people would go all "meh" when someone claimed that they knew things about the game without proof.

I'm just coming here to say;
The same guy who posted the bios said that 'he knew for a fact that Sonya was chapter 2 in the story'
And he was just proven wrong there.
That's all.

I'm just coming here to say;
The same guy who posted the bios said that 'he knew for a fact that Sonya was chapter 2 in the story'
And he was just proven wrong there.
That's all.

Most, if not all of the leaks have been proven wrong in one or more points. I said before: when someone gets hold of a copy of the game, leaks will come. Until then, nop.

I mean, did some of you good people ever heard of rule 34? The internet has time for THAT, you don't think kids would have time to create "leaks"?! Frankly.