Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 266

Thread: Tanya in MKX?

  1. #1
    New Kombatant Destroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    29
    Posts
    43
    Thanked: 4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Tanya in MKX?

    Firstly I apologies if this is in the wrong thread or if there is already a discussion.

    But where is Tanya? What do you guys think her chances are of being in MKX either through DLC or the main roster?
    Here are a few reasons why I think she will be in the game:

    Reason 1: Jade is dead. Why is Jade dead and How would they kill her off? Answer is Tanya. She is Jade's rival who betrayed her home land of Edenia by joining the forces of Quan Chi and Shinnok. Most viable explanation of Jade's death.

    Reason 2: There is a faction called "Brotherhood of Shadows". How many members do we know of currently in this faction? Just Shinnok and Quan Chi? Tanya would fit perfectly!

    Resaon 3: We are lacking female kharacters on the roster. There are currently only 6 females Konfirmed and Ed Boon stated "There would be a good balance between the two". Her chances are likely I think.

    Reason 4: Tanya is awesome!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Destroyer For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Kombatant FobinenHege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    26
    Posts
    227
    Thanked: 25
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Reason 1: Jade is dead. Why is Jade dead
    Sindel.....?

    But yeah, I'd think she could fit in via DLC, but hard to say.

  4. #3
    Shaolin Monk Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,102
    Thanked: 202
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?



    ............................

  5. #4
    New Kombatant Destroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    29
    Posts
    43
    Thanked: 4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by FobinenHege View Post
    Sindel.....?

    But yeah, I'd think she could fit in via DLC, but hard to say.
    I did also think of Sindel, but I feel the person who killed Jade should be a playable kharacter and I don't think Sindel will be. But you have a point, it is hard to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post


    ............................
    lol, what does that mean?

  6. #5
    Shaolin Monk Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,102
    Thanked: 202
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    lol, what does that mean?
    What do you think??
    My reply to your thread/question and my feeling because most likely she wont be there.

  7. #6
    Hollywood Superstar NathanCorsini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    28
    Posts
    987
    PSN
    NathanCorsini
    Thanked: 225
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    I did also think of Sindel, but I feel the person who killed Jade should be a playable kharacter and I don't think Sindel will be. But you have a point, it is hard to say.
    It has already happened. Sindel killed Jade in MK9. The only chance for Jade getting killed again, is if she get revived on MKX and then someone kills her again haha, but it doesn't make sense.

    I like Tanya, but i don't think she's going to be there. Maybe as a DLC, cause we're still needing some more females on that roster!

  8. #7
    Lin Kuei Assassin Cryo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,195
    Thanked: 492
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Oh a Tanya thread! I have never seen one of this before!

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cryo For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Black Dragon Recruit Kanashimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Everywhere :)
    Age
    32
    Posts
    543
    Twitter
    @DrLove2k3
    Xbox Live
    DrLove2k1
    PSN
    DrLove2k3
    Thanked: 95
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryo View Post
    Oh a Tanya thread! I have never seen one of this before!
    Someone please make a NoobSaibot thread and while your at it maybe a Tanya costume DLC thread those are actually not done yet.

    10/10 good thread though lets keep the convoy going lol

  11. #9
    Lin Kuei Assassin Cryo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,195
    Thanked: 492
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Reason 1: Jade is dead. Why is Jade dead and How would they kill her off? Answer is Tanya. She is Jade's rival who betrayed her home land of Edenia by joining the forces of Quan Chi and Shinnok. Most viable explanation of Jade's death.
    She's dead because well... she died... by Sindel's hand...

    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Reason 2: There is a faction called "Brotherhood of Shadows". How many members do we know of currently in this faction? Just Shinnok and Quan Chi? Tanya would fit perfectly!
    It doesn't matter, Lin Kuei only fatures Sub-Zero and Black dragon is only represented by Kano and Erron. There's no balance on factions because it doesn't matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Resaon 3: We are lacking female kharacters on the roster. There are currently only 6 females Konfirmed and Ed Boon stated "There would be a good balance between the two". Her chances are likely I think.
    It's a tournament to death, it makes sense most of the characters are male, besides male characters tend to be more popular.

    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
    Reason 4: Tanya is awesome!



    Tanya's chances are slim to none.

  12. #10
    Hollywood Superstar reikoiskahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Age
    29
    Posts
    975
    Thanked: 116
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryo View Post
    She's dead because well... she died... by Sindel's hand...



    It doesn't matter, Lin Kuei only fatures Sub-Zero and Black dragon is only represented by Kano and Erron. There's no balance on factions because it doesn't matter.



    It's a tournament to death, it makes sense most of the characters are male, besides male characters tend to be more popular.






    Tanya's chances are slim to none.
    Cryo, what the hell are you talking about? Tanya was one of the top requested DLC characters for the last game. How do you figure her chances are slim to none? The whole damn roster hasn't even been released yet and you're talking about there's no balance between the factions because it doesn't matter. If that were the case, the Shirai Ryu would be selectable and represented solely by Scorpion.

    Furthermore, Jade doesn't have to be Tanya's scapegoat into the game. Her being a traitor to Edenia is enough to introduce her as Kitana's new feud, seeing as Mileena seems to have moved on. It makes perfect sense.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to reikoiskahn For This Useful Post:


  14. #11
    Special Forces Agent Tanyas Husband's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Locust Grove, GA
    Posts
    3,775
    PSN
    MattyEC
    Thanked: 353
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    I'm probably more of a diehard Tanya obsessed fan than any of you, but let's be realistic.
    She won't be in MKX, Lol.


  15. #12
    New Kombatant Destroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    29
    Posts
    43
    Thanked: 4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryo View Post
    She's dead because well... she died... by Sindel's hand...



    It doesn't matter, Lin Kuei only fatures Sub-Zero and Black dragon is only represented by Kano and Erron. There's no balance on factions because it doesn't matter.



    It's a tournament to death, it makes sense most of the characters are male, besides male characters tend to be more popular.






    Tanya's chances are slim to none.
    Firstly, you are totally right, its been a long time since I played MK9 forgot Jade was there when Sindel killed everyone off lol.

    Secondly, I think there will be some sort of revival of the Lin Kuei clan after completing the story, we just don't know it yet. The main reason though is that there were members of those clans that we knew of. There have been Lin Kuei members in the past and it is the same for the Black Dragon clan. But we only know 2 from the Brotherhood of Shadows. We are bound to know a few more. My guesses are Noob and Tanya.

    Thirdly, like I said, Ed Boon stated himself there would be an even amount between the two.

    But hey, that's just my opinion and I appreciate yours

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Destroyer For This Useful Post:


  17. #13
    New Kombatant kaeleon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Age
    25
    Posts
    64
    Thanked: 4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    I Do Believe Tanya is going to be in the main roster of the game. 3 Female Ninjas. Tanya, Mileena and Kitana. A New one would be nice too...

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to kaeleon For This Useful Post:


  19. #14
    Black Dragon Recruit AlistairWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    607
    Thanked: 8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    To be fair though, Jax and Kitana were killed by Sindel and obviously that hasn't stopped them from coming back to life, Jax even procreated. Maybe Jade came back and died again, or yes she could've stayed dead.

    But anyways I vaguely remember reading someone from the fgc who tests games said that there was an X-Ray with a move similar to Tanya's neck twist fatality. Was that for someone else or debunked?

  20. #15
    Ruler of NetherRealm Ricochetmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,144
    Thanked: 886
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlistairWonderland View Post
    To be fair though, Jax and Kitana were killed by Sindel and obviously that hasn't stopped them from coming back to life, Jax even procreated. Maybe Jade came back and died again, or yes she could've stayed dead.
    She stayed dead because she wasn't popular enough. *shrug* Which sucks... But hey. That's how sh!! goes these days, I guess.

  21. #16
    Black Dragon Recruit Marcelino Rodrigues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    609
    Thanked: 116
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlistairWonderland View Post
    But anyways I vaguely remember reading someone from the fgc who tests games said that there was an X-Ray with a move similar to Tanya's neck twist fatality. Was that for someone else or debunked?
    Indeed, and the rest he said turned out to be true as well I believe. I could totally see Tanya's x-ray being her MK4 fatality, they already did something like in MK2011. I still truly believe she'll be DLC. What other females could actually be DLC over her?

  22. #17
    Special Forces Agent Tanyas Husband's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Locust Grove, GA
    Posts
    3,775
    PSN
    MattyEC
    Thanked: 353
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryo View Post
    Tanya's chances are slim to none.
    Yep. Tanya coming back is as much of a chance at someone laughing at a carlos mencia joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaeleon View Post
    I Do Believe Tanya is going to be in the main roster of the game. 3 Female Ninjas. Tanya, Mileena and Kitana. A New one would be nice too...
    Tanya was never really a ninja. She was always just a treatcherous grunt ambassador. That's one of the reasons I like her, she's one of the females who is as close as you're gonna get to a unique sorceress/black magic character in the franchise that's playable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelino Rodrigues View Post
    I still truly believe she'll be DLC. What other females could actually be DLC over her?
    Actually plenty have been requested over her, unfortunately.


  23. #18
    Lin Kuei Assassin Cryo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,195
    Thanked: 492
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    The last leak includes Tanya, you should pray for it to be real.

    I want it to be, I can't care less about Tanya, but that leak also includes Rain, Noob, Fujin and Reiko.

    And Smoke and Cyrax as possible DLCs.

  24. #19
    Special Forces Agent Tanyas Husband's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Locust Grove, GA
    Posts
    3,775
    PSN
    MattyEC
    Thanked: 353
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryo View Post
    The last leak includes Tanya, you should pray for it to be real.

    I want it to be, I can't care less about Tanya, but that leak also includes Rain, Noob, Fujin and Reiko.

    And Smoke and Cyrax as possible DLCs.
    Must of been left out of the loop this time. What leak?


  25. #20
    Lin Kuei Assassin Cryo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,195
    Thanked: 492
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

    Re: Tanya in MKX?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanyas Husband View Post
    Must of been left out of the loop this time. What leak?
    Page 675 of the Media Thread. Tanya4Eva's post.

    EDIT: I'm sorry, I missled you, the leak includes 11 more characters but Tanya is not one of them.

    These characters are Erron, Liu Kang, Sektor, Frost, Rain, Noob, Fujin, Reiko, Balor, Baraka and I think the last one was Havik but I'm not sure.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Tanya
    By Jade in forum Mortal Kombat Kombatant Discussion
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 08:29 PM
  2. Tanya again
    By flawless31490 in forum Mortal Kombat Fan Artwork
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 12:12 PM
  3. Tanya
    By NXNDJ in forum Spoilers, Leaks, and Rumors
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 04:16 PM
  4. My Tanya concept
    By flawless31490 in forum Mortal Kombat Fan Artwork
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 11:35 PM
  5. Tanya not at C-3
    By ebm62980 in forum Mortal Kombat: Deception & Unchained
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 08:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •