Tanya in MKX?

14y4ydw.jpg

So, we got Tanya.
Yes, I am indeed excited. Can't wait to see how she will look like when done. Her hair looked incredibly wobbly in the trailer, but that's a sign of her being in early development. Her entire model reeks of it, actually, but at least we have something to go from.

I like the Egyptian/Persian feel her clothes has. Golden yellow and and blue (is it blue or purple, I'm not sure) looks good together. And I like that she has the dark make-up around her eyes instead of some stupid eye-mask. Only looks good on DCU characters, imo.

Her hairstyle looks a bit odd, honestly. Not what I would have gone for, but I don't think it looks necessarily bad.

I just hope she can be bought seperately from the rest. Don't want to buy the entire Kombat Pack. I couldn't care less about any of the others in it.

im sure it's purple since gold and purple are complements. but yes, she's in . i hope they totally revamp her skill/move set with a mix of magic and martial arts

OH don't start with that dress bologna.

I see it more as purple, mainly because I believe wasn't her player 2 alternate purple in Mortal Kombat 4?

Anyways, I wonder how DLC will be incorporated with X. I doubt they'll make more chapters for the story to have them included in the story, but can't wait to see what the interactions are like, especially between her and Kitana.

I'm just excited to see another 3D revamp in addition to Shinnok. These characters can't be forgotten. Hopefully we see a couple more in MK11, or even as MKX DLC (especially if Tanya sells well).

Happy for Tanya fans. Her model needs a lot of work, but it's early days.

Eh, I can't really say that I'm thrilled that she's in, mainly because I have my reasons for not really liking her, and it's sort of a reason I don't even like but unfortunately it is what it is.

I said this on the Kombat Tether so I'll say it again here. I'm willing to wait to buy the DLC instead of immediately getting because I want to see these characters in action before giving Netherrealm more of my money. That and well, I'd like to save as much as I can. I am in no way, shape or forum disappointed in the decision of the four characters that are in as DLC, but they are not characters that I am going to immediately dive into getting.

I will say, however, that this is an interesting look. When I was in the mood of drawing new costumes for Mortal Kombat characters, I had designed Tanya looking more elegant, and that I had written a little backstory about it that she eventually took over Edenia.

So yeah, that's my two cents.

I'm absolutely ecstatic! I honestly wasn't expecting her to be a playable character. I think she looks great, but I'm a bit skeptical about the choice of hairstyle. I'm super excited to see her in action!