Jason

Sure he can have crazy specials, but to screw with his basic movement is ridiculous. They want people to enjoy playing as him, that would just make him a novelty character.

Sure he can have crazy specials, but to screw with his basic movement is ridiculous. They want people to enjoy playing as him, that would just make him a novelty character.

I think he should be a slow but powerful character. Anything else would be uncivilized.

The thing is they dont have to change anything about him. Thats the good thing about it, making jason run is as stupid as giving freddy 2 gloves.

He should have his regular walk and for the run button they should just make him stride towards u, since he's tall it won't look out of place and that is true to form.

I don't get the hate for allowing him to run, there is only a small space to run in anyway and quite honestly I doubt I'll even run with any of the other characters much either.

Run speed in MKX is ridiculously fast. He isn't striding anywhere unless he has rollerskates on.

You guys are over here trying to make Jason bottom tier before he even comes out lol.

The thing is they dont have to change anything about him. Thats the good thing about it, making jason run is as stupid as giving freddy 2 gloves.

He should have his regular walk and for the run button they should just make him stride towards u, since he's tall it won't look out of place and that is true to form.

Jason isn't a giant he's the size of a man not Torr lol.

Even Torr runs. He hulks around like a gorilla, but when you hit that run he sprints forward upright like a track star.

Forget Jason, I'm wondering what Goro running looks like. That shit was mortifying in MK4

Jason isn't a giant he's the size of a man not Torr lol.

The guy that played jason i believe was 7 feet tall. I'll check again but i know he wasn't the size of an avarage man. So in the game he might be as tall as Kotal Kahn.

The guy that played jason i believe was 7 feet tall. I'll check again but i know he wasn't the size of an avarage man. So in the game he might be as tall as Kotal Kahn.

Kane Hodder who played him in most of the older movies was 6'4, the reboot in 2009 Derek Mears is 6'5 so both are above average height but not giants. Also for those against him running, if it's based on the 2009 Jason he ran a lot in that movie. I honestly like it better when Jason doesn't run in the movies but when it comes to a Mortal Kombat game I won't hold them to that standard. I'm sure he'll have jump attacks too but how often do we see Jason take to the air?

Even Torr runs. He hulks around like a gorilla, but when you hit that run he sprints forward upright like a track star.

Forget Jason, I'm wondering what Goro running looks like. That shit was mortifying in MK4

577.gif

Jason was actually quite fast in the original Friday the 13th movie as well. I understand that was before he became the undead hulking nightmare he's depicted as today but still.

I'm really interested to see the variations they give him. He has to be armored in some way. I mean come on , he's Jason. Jason can never die. Another variation could be a "younger" faster Jason. I don't know. Pure speculation on my part.

Jason was actually quite fast in the original Friday the 13th movie as well. I understand that was before he became the undead hulking nightmare he's depicted as today but still.

I'm really interested to see the variations they give him. He has to be armored in some way. I mean come on , he's Jason. Jason can never die. Another variation could be a "younger" faster Jason. I don't know. Pure speculation on my part.
I think you mean Friday the 13th part 2.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Oh you might be right PhantomCyrax. My mistake. Regardless, Jason is my all-time favorite horror movie icon. He doesn't play sick games or torture anyone , or hunt them for days before he kills them. He just straight up murders them at any cost.

I will say that I believe Predator deserves a guest slot over Jason , but given the hoops NRS would inevitably have to jump through to get rights to Predator , I can fully understand why Jason is in. I am a huge fan of the larger grappling style characters as my favorite character is Sheeva. So I'm excited for Jason (and Goro).

jason is pretty predictable... i'm guessing a lot of his moves will be quick-shadow like moves... like 'suddenly disappears, then is behind you doing some slow throw move'

FATALITY 2: The wasted character should hit Jason´s face until he backs the punch.
FATALITY 3: Replace the sleepbag with just a sack

WTF? In that first video above, there's clearly several frames missing. I mean how the hell does he go from being lying down to that other guy being snapped in half? That's such a weird clip. Is that exactly how it is in the film?

WTF? In that first video above, there's clearly several frames missing. I mean how the hell does he go from being lying down to that other guy being snapped in half? That's such a weird clip. Is that exactly how it is in the film?

The final version of that death was censured by the PG. the original footage is more crude.