Jason

Starting April 14, 2015, when Mortal Kombat X launches worldwide, fans who purchase the Kombat Pack will receive the Samurai Pack containing three new character skins: Ronin Kenshi, Samurai Shinnok and Jingu Kitana, as well as an accompanying skin pack with each playable character. Kombat Pack owners will gain early access to the following future DLC content before it is available for sale individually."

Much prefer Ash or Spawn but Jason is okay, gonna be weird on how he is gonna interact with the characters during the introduction

Johnny Cage: Hey Puck face Canada is a long way from here

Jason:................

Johnny Cage: Alright then

Predator fits perfectly in this game not a machete wielding brute who should've been decaputated in the first movie. I'm a fan of the movies but for MK not a good fit, it just seems like he's a filler character.

I would think after Freddy, that they would do other characters besides horror movie characters. If NRS has the rights to use Spawn then I can see him being announced during the Comic Con similar how Freddy was. I would take Geralt of Rivia over Jason.

Pretty obvious considering the date and the rumors.

I don't mind about guest characters, the good part is that it isn't an imposition as Kratos in the past game.

Hope there will be more announcements through the day.

Predator fits perfectly in this game not a machete wielding brute who should've been decaputated in the first movie. I'm a fan of the movies but for MK not a good fit, it just seems like he's a filler character.

Jason wasn't in the first movie

Ohh I just realise how funny its gonna be to do a JC fatality on Jason