Jason

Welp. You guys know how I feel about it so I'm not gonna feed into any flame wars or debates from here on out. Peace.

I'm so glad I pre-ordered for Goro but not for the Kombat Pack! I have absolutely no interest playing as and especially against Jason.

I'm thankful for NRS though and it is well done from their part: they include him only in KP as DLC so if you don't want him, you don't have to have him. And if you're a fan of Jason, you can still pre-order Kombat Pack with a discount now. So that's okay. But it is just not for me.

Starting April 14, 2015, when Mortal Kombat X launches worldwide, fans who purchase the Kombat Pack will receive the Samurai Pack containing three new character skins: Ronin Kenshi, Samurai Shinnok and Jingu Kitana, as well as an accompanying skin pack with each playable character. Kombat Pack owners will gain early access to the following future DLC content before it is available for sale individually."

Thanks for confirming Shinnok playable.

I dunno, I think Jax/Demon Dude/w Metal Arms is gonna be that guy. Maybe Jason is going to be the Armored Juggernaught.

I guess Jax could have a Variation similar to Grundy(armored grabs), but I have always viewed Jax's playstyle in MK9 as a defensive powerhouse who draws his opponents to come near him with his GP faints/Energy wave than punishes their mistakes. While Grundy in inj was a char who had to get near a person at any cost to get anything going.

So... does this mean those who are against Jason being in this game will quit every time their opponents chooses to play as Jason online?

Can't tell you how many times I had people quit when I wanted to play as Freddy against them. I mean sure I enjoy the instant win but come on. I just hope that there's no little slot thingy that pops out to pick DLC characters so if I would like to do the hidden thing, that is if the hidden option is included, I don't give away who I want to pick.

a4416ac823443703c5652d0c09fd2bba65bb4ef138cea62da39328122179e873.jpg

With Jason, I can use him as a punching bag for training mode :D! I don't see how people say that Predator and Spawn are boring compare to Jason? Jason does not speak at all and has no level of personality.

Well...now I know how all the roster/special forces haters feel. But hey I'll look at it like this, at least now I'll save some money by not buying the kombat pass. But really, knowing we could have gotten Spawn/Predator, but now getting a slow, stalking, teenage camper killing Jason blowsss. I just think the idea of him jumping high into the air to kick someone is just plain out silly. Oh well, congrats to those who wanted him, I'm not really into guest characters anyways.

So... does this mean those who are against Jason being in this game will quit every time their opponents chooses to play as Jason online?

No, I'm just going to fatality spam the f%#k outta you guys.

Come on NRS! WTF! This makes no sense. Jason doesn't even know how to fight.