Noob Saibot in MK X?

That's why I said THEORY ;)

And no, it's not because an ending is non canon that the info there isn't true.

Endings are non canon because they didn't happen. Yet, most non canon ending on the whole series have true info.

Quan Chi never killed Shinnok on MK4, but was for that ending we knew that he duplicated The Amulet; Noob Saibot never killed Kuai Liang, but that was the way to tell he is Bi-Han; Onaga never won, but that ending shows the One Being's influence on him; Shinnok never won Armageddon, but by the non canon ending we knew it was a clone fighting, etc.

It has always worked on MK franchise, MK:A is not an exception. You are probably saying that because this argument makes Bi-Han being kept as Noob Saibot so Kuai Liang, your favorite, can be Sub-Zero. Kuai Liang is already on MKX, don't worry.

No, I HATE that a lot of you throw out my opinions simply because I am a huge fan of Kuai.

I also really like Noob Saibot, and honest to god NO. The Armageddon endings are not canon at all. If they all held bits of truth then you have to take more than 1 ending from Armageddon as truthful. The only Armageddon ending I ever seen thrown around is Noob's and it is just as much non-canon as th rest.

The difference between the Armageddon endings and other game endings holding truth is because Boon and co thought that they wouldn't have to follow up on those endings after Armageddon. So, No the Armageddon endings aren't canon.

No, I HATE that a lot of you throw out my opinions simply because I am a huge fan of Kuai.

I also really like Noob Saibot, and honest to god NO. The Armageddon endings are not canon at all. If they all held bits of truth then you have to take more than 1 ending from Armageddon as truthful. The only Armageddon ending I ever seen thrown around is Noob's and it is just as much non-canon as th rest.

The difference between the Armageddon endings and other game endings holding truth is because Boon and co thought that they wouldn't have to follow up on those endings after Armageddon. So, No the Armageddon endings aren't canon.

So, according to your line of thought, Shinnok's ending is completely non canon too?

Not throwing out your opinion, would never do that.

But it's notable you usually find more understanding on the theories about Bi-Han staying as Noob.

Anyway, sorry if I offended/was unjust with you somehow. But I wasn't lying either on what I stated about the theories.

[MENTION=4770]Subz 711[/MENTION]
The whole Boon "No, there's Noob and there's Saibot" quote could also imply that Noob is 1 entity and that the shadow is another entity. Thus, 2 souls sharing 1 body.
You like to ignore that, though, because it's convinient to you, so that you can shove your "It's Kuai and it can't be Bi-Han as Sub-Zero in MKX" theory down everyone's throats.

Funny how there's not a single mention in any of the intros of the entity Noob Saibot, just quotes regarding hints at the "brothers," quotes about previously being dead and quotes about Sub-Zero's soul being freed and not corrupted.
Noob Saibot is also nowhere to be seen or heard of thus far in either the story mode trailer or otherwise, which probably means that Noob Saibot isn't playable in MKX.
Let's all ignore that info, though, because "Herp, derp. It can't be Bi-Han as Sub-Zero in MKX" yadda, yadda, yadda...... :roll:

Last edited:
So, according to your line of thought, Shinnok's ending is completely non canon too?

Not throwing out your opinion, would never do that.

But it's notable you usually find more understanding on the theories about Bi-Han staying as Noob.

Anyway, sorry if I offended/was unjust with you somehow. But I wasn't lying either on what I stated about the theories.

I cant even remember Shinnoks Armageddon ending, but Yes, if it was from Armageddon it is false.

No one else has found it extremely odd that there's not a single roster / character leak towards Noob Saibot???
Noob isn't the only one either.
No Baraka, Sheeva, Stryker, Nightwolf, Kabal, Smoke or Shang Tsung leaks / hints, either.
No mention of Sub-Zero previously being a cyborg, either.

If Bi-Han isn't the main Sub-Zero in MKX, then he's definitely an alt.
Likewise, maybe Kuai is the alt this time around.

No one else has found it extremely odd that there's not a single roster / character leak towards Noob Saibot???
Noob isn't the only one either.
No Baraka, Sheeva, Stryker, Nightwolf, Kabal, Smoke or Shang Tsung leaks / hints, either.

"Odd" is one word for it.

"They're not going to be playable" might be another. ;)

The whole Boon "No, there's Noob and there's Saibot" quote could also imply that Noob is 1 entity and that the shadow is another entity. Thus, 2 souls sharing 1 body.
You like to ignore that, though, because it's convinient to you, so that you can shove your "It's Kuai and it can't be Bi-Han as Sub-Zero in MKX" theory down everyone's throats.

Funny how there's not a single mention in any of the intros of the entity Noob Saibot, just quotes regarding hints at the "brothers," quotes about previously being dead and quotes about Sub-Zero's soul being freed and not corrupted.
Noob Saibot is also nowhere to be seen or heard of thus far in either the story mode trailer or otherwise, which probably means that Noob Saibot isn't playable in MKX.
Let's all ignore that info, though, because "Herp, derp. It can't be Bi-Han as Sub-Zero in MKX" yadda, yadda, yadda...... :roll:

It's because they're TRYING to be secretive about it Commander.

1. There have been no quotes mentioning Noob Saibot yet because he MAY hold a very important part in the story. You automatically think soulnado = Bi-Han as Sub-Zero, but Scorpion not being separated from Hanzo in the original timeline pretty much confirms they're not different characters.

2. The brothers thing could hint at Bi-Han, but I would say it's much more likely that the younger brother differentiate himself as being different from his brother. Quan knew Bi-Han as Sub-Zero and as Noob Saibot. He has very little experience dealing with Kuai besides Kuai brainlessly serving him. Hence why it's much more likely Kuai would have to differentiate himself from his brother.

3.Kuai was dead and was just serving Quan Chi. Makes sense for Kuai too.

4. Highly coincidental that Kuai said "My soul has been corrupted, now it is cleansed" in MK9 and then also having the exchange with Ermac in MKX. Because his soul is not only cleansed now it is FREE. Coincidentally FREEDOM was a HUGE drive for Kuai Liang's whole character in the original timeline. It was the whole reason he left the Lin Kuei, and the whole reason he fought Sektor. He proved that being FREE was better than being a slave to mechanics.

YOU would be using all of this info in your favor if it was Bi-Han who had all this development. You don't even want the character of Bi-Han commander. You want Kuai Liang and all of his story with Bi-Han's name on it.

"Odd" is one word for it.

"They're not going to be playable" might be another. ;)

Exactly.
Thus my theory on why I think that Bi-Han may be Sub-Zero in this game.
No mention of Noob Saibot anywhere in the comics, story trailer or MKX intros, yet all these intros that point at the brothers???
Hmmm....... Something seems a little off, no?
Hell, Rain and Reiko have been mentioned more tha Noob Saibot in the comics and story trailer, and people are saying that those 2 are cameos.

I want Bi-Han to be in with Kuai's story?
Says the person who is fine with Kuai being back from the dead in a human body after escaping Quan Chi, which is essentially Bi-Han's old story as Noob Saibot. :laugh:
Let's not also forget that you're 100% fine with a story of Kuai serving Quan Chi.
M'kay.

Last edited:
Exactly.
Thus my theory on why I think that Bi-Han may be Sub-Zero in this game.
No mention of Noob Saibot anywhere in the comics, story trailer or MKX intros, yet all these intros that point at the brothers???
Hmmm....... Something seems a little off, no?
Hell, Rain and Reiko have been mentioned more tha Noob Saibot in the comics and story trailer, and people are saying that those 2 are cameos.

I want Bi-Han to be in with Kuai's story?
Says the person who is fine with Kuai being back from the dead in a human body after escaping Quan Chi, which is essentially Bi-Han's old story as Noob Saibot. :laugh:
Let's not also forget that you're 100% fine with a story of Kuai serving Quan Chi.
M'kay.

Im not fine with a story of Kuai JUST serving Quan Chi. Of course I KNOW he will serve him in the first part of the story, but I don't think Kuai being a slave to Quan for 25 years is exactly compelling. Also, me and you both know the reason he's being brought back from the dead is because people had a SEETHING HATE for cyber Sub-Zero. He wouldn't have to even be Quan's slave if NRS hadn't created that abomination which they thought for some reason would be liked.

Also, that's not just Noob's story though like you are making it out to be. Yeah, he served Quan, but he was just biding his time until Quan ed up to escape his grasp so that he could take the netherrealm for himself. Noob Saibot/Bi-Han could be a good character, but I really do feel like you are fine just giving all of Kuai Liang's shit to him. The scar, the grandmaster, the cryomancer discovery, fighting for the forces of light. All of that sounds like Kuai Liang. Why turn Bi-Han into Kuai Liang?

Why can't you both just shut up and accept it's most likely both Sub-Zero's?

Because for some reason he acts like it can't be Bi-Han as well.
I dislike when someone says that it can't be Bi-Han, because the possibility is still there.
I've accepted Bi-Han, Kuai and even possibly a new Sub-Zero being this Sub-Zero, with each representing 1 variation.
Either way, I'm just glad that Sub-Zero is back human.

Well the newest comic shows Scorpion and the original Sub-Zeros history, including the result. If death means anything in this storyline connecting these two games, then it seems the sub zero in the game would have to at least be the second one or younger one.

Edit: well I guess they could suggest bi han's soul or spirit can come back or be returned anyway but it just seems likely that because it actually shows up in the comics that they are trying to connect it all as canonically as possible.

Last edited:
It's because they're TRYING to be secretive about it Commander.

1. There have been no quotes mentioning Noob Saibot yet because he MAY hold a very important part in the story. You automatically think soulnado = Bi-Han as Sub-Zero, but Scorpion not being separated from Hanzo in the original timeline pretty much confirms they're not different characters.

2. The brothers thing could hint at Bi-Han, but I would say it's much more likely that the younger brother differentiate himself as being different from his brother. Quan knew Bi-Han as Sub-Zero and as Noob Saibot. He has very little experience dealing with Kuai besides Kuai brainlessly serving him. Hence why it's much more likely Kuai would have to differentiate himself from his brother.

3.Kuai was dead and was just serving Quan Chi. Makes sense for Kuai too.

4. Highly coincidental that Kuai said "My soul has been corrupted, now it is cleansed" in MK9 and then also having the exchange with Ermac in MKX. Because his soul is not only cleansed now it is FREE. Coincidentally FREEDOM was a HUGE drive for Kuai Liang's whole character in the original timeline. It was the whole reason he left the Lin Kuei, and the whole reason he fought Sektor. He proved that being FREE was better than being a slave to mechanics.

YOU would be using all of this info in your favor if it was Bi-Han who had all this development. You don't even want the character of Bi-Han commander. You want Kuai Liang and all of his story with Bi-Han's name on it.

1. Hanzo and Bi-Ban weren't created in the same way, hence why Scorpion can't throw another entity out of himself, like Bi-Han can.

2. The brothers thing definitely hints more strongly at Bi-Han as Kuai's soul is the 1 that was last in Quan Chi's possession, not Bi-Han's.
The minute that Bi-Han was resurrected, he CHOSE to serve Quan Chi, until Quan Chi deserted him, when Nightwolf kicked Noob Saibot into the Soulnado.

3. Kuai was Quan Chi's slave, as were the other dead warriors in his control.
You conveniently mistaken "serving" for being a slave.
One is done willingly, the other is not.
There's a HUGE difference between being a glorified butler and a slave.

4. Or it's another hint pointing at the possible Soulnado theory, which you dismiss because it doesn't match your opinion.
Corrupted soul was a big thing that was part of Noob Saibot, but again, let's just forget that and give it to Kuai instead.

Im not fine with a story of Kuai JUST serving Quan Chi. Of course I KNOW he will serve him in the first part of the story, but I don't think Kuai being a slave to Quan for 25 years is exactly compelling. Also, me and you both know the reason he's being brought back from the dead is because people had a SEETHING HATE for cyber Sub-Zero. He wouldn't have to even be Quan's slave if NRS hadn't created that abomination which they thought for some reason would be liked.

Also, that's not just Noob's story though like you are making it out to be. Yeah, he served Quan, but he was just biding his time until Quan ed up to escape his grasp so that he could take the netherrealm for himself. Noob Saibot/Bi-Han could be a good character, but I really do feel like you are fine just giving all of Kuai Liang's shit to him. The scar, the grandmaster, the cryomancer discovery, fighting for the forces of light. All of that sounds like Kuai Liang. Why turn Bi-Han into Kuai Liang?

Seething hate or not, it's a ballzy move on NRS' part that I would have respected more than a Kuai cop-out.
On that note, I also admit that Bi-Han being back would also be a cop-out, but you are in denial of all of the evidence that points in that favor, and automatically apply it to Kuai.

It is Noob's story all over again.
Sub-Zero dies, comes back in a new body, aides Quan Chi in the NetherRealm.
Call it whatever you want, but just because you paint an apple orange doesn't mean that it automatically becomes an orange.

Last edited:
The facts are that there is a plausible possibility that any variation of these theories are true. It could be either. It could be both. It could be a cleansed Bi-Han in year 1 that rescues Kuai from Quan Chi. It could be Bi-Han's turn in this reality to have all of the choices Kuai did last time around.

Maybe he trains Frost and is a step ahead of her betrayal and nips it in the bud, making her loyal. Hell, we could even end up with a Cyber-revenant Kuai for all we know ;). I'm dying to find out, but the fact is, both you gentlemen are probably a little right and a little wrong.

Last edited:
The facts are that there is a plausible possibility that any variation of these theories are true. It could be either. It could be both. It could be a cleansed Bi-Han in year 1 that rescues Kuai from Quan Chi. It could be Bi-Han's turn in this reality to have all of the choices Kuai did last time around.

Maybe he trains Frost and is a step ahead of her betrayal and nips it in the bud, making her loyal. Hell, we could even end up with a Cyber-revenant Kuai for all we know ;). I'm dying to find out, but the fact is, both you gentlemen are probably a little right and a little wrong.

You were off to such a great start, but then you had to go and suggest that story trailer Sub-Zero could be Bi Han. :/

Sure, if you want to entertain the 0.0000000001% possibility that NRS has lost their minds, it's possible. Anything's possible. Maybe Sub-Zero is secretly Motaro, resurrected by a goat shaman in Outworld who turned Motaro into a satyr, and now Motaro is pretending to be a human by wearing a fake beard, all so he can find a cure and turn himself back into a centaur. It's possible.

But it's not true. Storymode Subz is Kuai Liang. Subz's primary costume and some of his intro dialogues suggest that Bi Han might also exist in the story, but that is impossible to tell with the information we have.

You were off to such a great start, but then you had to go and suggest that story trailer Sub-Zero could be Bi Han. :/

Sure, if you want to entertain the 0.0000000001% possibility that NRS has lost their minds, it's possible. Anything's possible. Maybe Sub-Zero is secretly Motaro, resurrected by a goat shaman in Outworld who turned Motaro into a satyr, and now Motaro is pretending to be a human by wearing a fake beard, all so he can find a cure and turn himself back into a centaur. It's possible.

But it's not true. Storymode Subz is Kuai Liang. Subz's primary costume and some of his intro dialogues suggest that Bi Han might also exist in the story, but that is impossible to tell with the information we have.

Just trying to say that both are likely involved while defusing a pointless argument. I personally think it is quite obviously Kuai with a beard. I realize your counter theory is grossly exaggerated to illustrate your point, but that is some crack headed shit. To compare "highly unlikely" to "absurd" does nothing to further the discussion. The thing is though, that I agree. The Sub Zero that is in the trailer is Kuai... But that is at least 20 years into the timeline.

Just trying to say that both are likely involved while defusing a pointless argument. I personally think it is quite obviously Kuai with a beard. I realize your counter theory is grossly exaggerated to illustrate your point, but that is some crack headed shit. To compare "highly unlikely" to "absurd" does nothing to further the discussion. The thing is though, that I agree. The Sub Zero that is in the trailer is Kuai... But that is at least 20 years into the timeline.

Hello Jade, my name is Smoke, nice to meet you, sorry about the internal bleeding. :)

Yea...
so Noob is a pretty cool guy, and doesn't afraid of anything...
If not on the roster give him a dlc story with Sub-Zilcho...
everyone wins because Noob gets to be in, so I win or else it's tantrum time