Johnny Cage confirmed.

Adam Urbano also said that Johnny Cage's Brutality was his favorite, so that confirms him as playable for the main roster, as well.

Hey, I think that settles it then. WE should be able to deduce at least 3 other characters as playable due to the leak. Sonya, Jax, and Johnny. They're in and they're all the way in.

I was seriously thinking that 5 count of Boon's wasn't exactly 5, and now I'm thinking way more.

Yes, that was predictable :laugh:

Well I didn't want to be the one to start this thread lol.I am beyond excited to see JOHNNY is all the way in

"Don't hate!"

Haha he accidentally confirmed him twice. The best part was he wanted to say a brutality for an unrevealed character, then was like naw I can't, Ill give u a different unrevealed character lol

Well I didn't want to be the one to start this thread lol.I am beyond excited to see JOHNNY is all the way in

"Don't hate!"

Yeah buddy!! Jax, Sonya, and especially Johnny have been HUGE for MK. They deserve a swan song. No matter how much bitter fans scream they don't. I'm fine with this being their last game, but imo they deserved one last go.

Last edited:
This is a definite confirmation for Johnny Cage. And since he's playable, I'm sure Sonya and Jax are too.

Is there really anyone out there who expects Johnny, Sonya, Jax and Liu not being in the game? REALLY?

We can pretty much accept these four are in, now I want to know the last ones.

He was confirmed in the same exact manner (Adam Urbano spilling) 6 months ago. People are only paying attention now, though. I wonder why.

Also, why are some people still doubting Jax? Is the boot matching not enough?