Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 161

Thread: Johnny Cage confirmed.

  1. #21
    Tarkatan Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    371

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Because we've had 6 months of a culture of hyper skepticism where even the most obvious shit was virulently denied left, right, and center. We still have people who deny all the evidence pointing to Liu Kang's return even now. Despite so much evidence to the contrary.

  2. #22
    Special Forces Agent Yellow Ledbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,158
    PSN
    AMULETofSHINNOK
    Steam
    YellowLedbetter

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by GloriousDK View Post
    Because we've had 6 months of a culture of hyper skepticism where even the most obvious shit was virulently denied left, right, and center. We still have people who deny all the evidence pointing to Liu Kang's return even now. Despite so much evidence to the contrary.
    I think that Liu Kang shall be back, what I usually deny is the statements about his role. That we have little evidence!

    Wanna something more annoying? New Sub-Zero.

  3. #23
    Lin Kuei Assassin Bruzzrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Land of the Northern Carolina
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Soooo, nothing on Havik or Fujin? Bleh.

  4. #24
    Tarkatan Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    371

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Now see? That's something to be skeptical about. There's been no mention of Havik in the comics and there's been no hint of him in the game short of Chaosrealm being mentioned ONCE. Fujin... from what I recall is dead.

  5. #25
    Tarkatan Warrior Eng_86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Age
    34
    Posts
    422
    PSN
    eng_10

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    One of the worse kept secrets in MKX.

  6. #26
    Lin Kuei Assassin Lord Greyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eng_86 View Post
    One of the worse kept secrets in MKX.
    Seriously. I get that NRS still wants to keep it a secret for the millions that don't keep up with all the small rumors and leaks unreported by most of the gaming media, but it's just funny for us.

  7. #27
    Shaolin Monk ujustgotcaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,965

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattcosner10 View Post
    Yeah buddy!! Jax, Sonya, and especially Johnny have been HUGE for MK. They deserve a swan song. No matter how much bitter fans scream they don't. I'm fine with this being their last game, but imo they deserved one last go.
    Yea if this really is going to be a passing of the torch I just hope that they respect the classic characters and let them pass the torch in a respectful way....

    An example of a horrible way to pass the torch will be what happens to Glenn in the Walking Dead comics.

    Spoiler:









    Nobody wants to see this happen to a fan favorite .

    That's not cool .


    "Don't hate!"[emoji41][emoji57]

  8. #28
    New Kombatant Johnny_Hardwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    86
    PSN
    HadjiQuest

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Hell yea My second main! Im guessing his brutality is a nut punch (via Shaolin monks) ...well that or he literally sticks his fist in their ass :\

  9. #29
    Shaolin Monk Last_Starfighta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Somewhere saving teh galaxy!
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,729
    PSN
    Last_Starfighta

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    I disagree, one of the classic characters should die. MKX's story is feeling kinda P3-13 to me. Something drastic and violent needs to happen in order to spice it up.
    No Guts No Glory

  10. #30
    Shaolin Monk ujustgotcaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,965

    Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Well they can always kill jax or kung Lao for shock value...it's not shocking to kill Johnny ..

    To be fair they did kill off a couple of good guys..I guess people want to see fatalities on them though.


    "Don't hate!"[emoji41][emoji57]

  11. #31
    Lin Kuei Assassin Lord Greyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Yes it is. You're just saying that because you don't want it to happen. But I don't blame you.

  12. #32
    Black Dragon Recruit Rumble21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Posts
    590

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    I think Sonya is the safe bet for which character will die. Lots of theories and possibilities with her. And yes, I know theories aren't facts

  13. #33
    Tarkatan Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    371

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ujustgotcaged View Post
    Yea if this really is going to be a passing of the torch I just hope that they respect the classic characters and let them pass the torch in a respectful way....

    An example of a horrible way to pass the torch will be what happens to Glenn in the Walking Dead comics.

    Spoiler:









    Nobody wants to see this happen to a fan favorite .

    That's not cool .
    You know... I used to say that I thought they should go straight for the gritty drama in fatalities in the game. But then I see this page of Glenn and realize that I think I might prefer not seeing fatalities that would remind me of the cold reality of shit like that actually happening or the shit they got going on in Game of Thrones. That page actually disturbs the shit out of me.

  14. #34
    Ruler of NetherRealm Aldo Moreno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Waco,Tx
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,479
    Twitter
    @Asm_254
    PSN
    Asm_Liu_Kang_254

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Yay!!! Johnny Cage is in! Maybe someone me to fall on if God Liu Kang is stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Last_Starfighta View Post
    I disagree, one of the classic characters should die. MKX's story is feeling kinda P3-13 to me. Something drastic and violent needs to happen in order to spice it up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDy2CRWlI0E
    The Emperor, Liu Kang.

  15. #35
    Tarkatan Warrior MKfighter89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    420
    Twitter
    @TornerreFlux
    Xbox Live
    TornerreFlux
    PSN
    MKfighter89
    Steam
    MKfighter89

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    I don't see them truly murdering Johnny or Sonya, they had many chances in 9 to do this. They may become the guidance for the next group from what it seems. As or Jax I don't think they would bring him back just to kill him again, but I wont care and I don't like Jax. But I do think Kano will die or comeback full cyborg.

  16. #36
    Black Dragon Recruit HehatemeALot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Age
    26
    Posts
    511

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    I love how every other week people think it's either Sonya or Johnny. Guys.... it's both
    DEAL WITH IT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Last_Starfighta View Post
    I disagree, one of the classic characters should die. MKX's story is feeling kinda P3-13 to me. Something drastic and violent needs to happen in order to spice it up.
    They're should be a game that includes every MK character ever and have them all die.
    But seriously. Even Jax, Johnny or whoever. They're still playable.

  17. #37
    Shaolin Monk ujustgotcaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,965

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Yeaaa it's one thing to do fatalities in exhibition matches but I don't know if I want to see any good guys get slaughtered ...maybe kano ,Goro and some other bad guy can have and some other dude can die a gruesome death ..they good guys already suffered heavy losses.

    I'm a side note..yea I've never seen game of thrones but I'm going to catch up on it soon because I hear great things about it.


    "Don't hate!"[emoji41][emoji57]

  18. #38
    Lin Kuei Assassin p.W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,187

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by HehatemeALot View Post
    They're should be a game that includes every MK character ever and have them all die.
    We could call it Mortal Kombat: Apocalypse!!! Fantastic idea. No way it could possibly backfire.

  19. #39
    Shaolin Monk Last_Starfighta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Somewhere saving teh galaxy!
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,729
    PSN
    Last_Starfighta

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Moreno View Post
    What does this have to do with the story?


    Quote Originally Posted by HehatemeALot View Post

    They're should be a game that includes every MK character ever and have them all die.
    But seriously. Even Jax, Johnny or whoever. They're still playable.
    Was this suppose to be a joke? I'm not understanding the context.
    No Guts No Glory

  20. #40
    Shaolin Monk kadell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The States (South)
    Posts
    1,308
    PSN
    therealkadell

    Re: Johnny Cage confirmed.

    This means either Mileena or Erron Black are not playable, or Ed Boon has lied...again.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PAX Prime Gamespot Interview - Johnny Cage confirmed?
    By UZI in forum Mortal Kombat X Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-07-2014, 05:47 AM
  2. Matt Mullins turned down as Johnny Cage in MK: Legacy Season 2, Cage gets killed? :(
    By Mysticstrider in forum Mortal Kombat General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:54 PM
  3. Johnny Cage
    By Tomahawks in forum Mortal Kombat Arcade Klassics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-10-2005, 08:18 PM
  4. How did Johnny Cage get out?
    By I am The Chosen One in forum Mortal Kombat General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 05:04 PM
  5. Johnny Cage
    By ChoyLayFut in forum Mortal Kombat Arcade Klassics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 03:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •