Johnny Cage confirmed.

Because we've had 6 months of a culture of hyper skepticism where even the most obvious shit was virulently denied left, right, and center. We still have people who deny all the evidence pointing to Liu Kang's return even now. Despite so much evidence to the contrary.

Because we've had 6 months of a culture of hyper skepticism where even the most obvious shit was virulently denied left, right, and center. We still have people who deny all the evidence pointing to Liu Kang's return even now. Despite so much evidence to the contrary.

I think that Liu Kang shall be back, what I usually deny is the statements about his role. That we have little evidence!

Wanna something more annoying? New Sub-Zero.

Now see? That's something to be skeptical about. There's been no mention of Havik in the comics and there's been no hint of him in the game short of Chaosrealm being mentioned ONCE. Fujin... from what I recall is dead.

One of the worse kept secrets in MKX.

Seriously. I get that NRS still wants to keep it a secret for the millions that don't keep up with all the small rumors and leaks unreported by most of the gaming media, but it's just funny for us.

Yeah buddy!! Jax, Sonya, and especially Johnny have been HUGE for MK. They deserve a swan song. No matter how much bitter fans scream they don't. I'm fine with this being their last game, but imo they deserved one last go.

Yea if this really is going to be a passing of the torch I just hope that they respect the classic characters and let them pass the torch in a respectful way....

An example of a horrible way to pass the torch will be what happens to Glenn in the Walking Dead comics.

Spoiler:

c360d6b8c8ccd6c2788a4ab529eeae55.jpg

8b77b4639cc281d57a41fee8e38ffca9.jpg

Nobody wants to see this happen to a fan favorite .

That's not cool .

"Don't hate!"

Hell yea My second main! Im guessing his brutality is a nut punch (via Shaolin monks) ...well that or he literally sticks his fist in their ass :\

I disagree, one of the classic characters should die. MKX's story is feeling kinda P3-13 to me. Something drastic and violent needs to happen in order to spice it up.

Well they can always kill jax or kung Lao for shock value...it's not shocking to kill Johnny ..

To be fair they did kill off a couple of good guys..I guess people want to see fatalities on them though.

"Don't hate!"

I think Sonya is the safe bet for which character will die. Lots of theories and possibilities with her. And yes, I know theories aren't facts

Yea if this really is going to be a passing of the torch I just hope that they respect the classic characters and let them pass the torch in a respectful way....

An example of a horrible way to pass the torch will be what happens to Glenn in the Walking Dead comics.

Spoiler:

c360d6b8c8ccd6c2788a4ab529eeae55.jpg

8b77b4639cc281d57a41fee8e38ffca9.jpg

Nobody wants to see this happen to a fan favorite .

That's not cool .

You know... I used to say that I thought they should go straight for the gritty drama in fatalities in the game. But then I see this page of Glenn and realize that I think I might prefer not seeing fatalities that would remind me of the cold reality of shit like that actually happening or the shit they got going on in Game of Thrones. That page actually disturbs the shit out of me.

I don't see them truly murdering Johnny or Sonya, they had many chances in 9 to do this. They may become the guidance for the next group from what it seems. As or Jax I don't think they would bring him back just to kill him again, but I wont care and I don't like Jax. But I do think Kano will die or comeback full cyborg.

I love how every other week people think it's either Sonya or Johnny. Guys.... it's both
DEAL WITH IT!

I disagree, one of the classic characters should die. MKX's story is feeling kinda P3-13 to me. Something drastic and violent needs to happen in order to spice it up.

They're should be a game that includes every MK character ever and have them all die.
But seriously. Even Jax, Johnny or whoever. They're still playable.

Yeaaa it's one thing to do fatalities in exhibition matches but I don't know if I want to see any good guys get slaughtered ...maybe kano ,Goro and some other bad guy can have and some other dude can die a gruesome death ..they good guys already suffered heavy losses.

I'm a side note..yea I've never seen game of thrones but I'm going to catch up on it soon because I hear great things about it.

"Don't hate!"