Shang Tsung's Fight Night V! Galloping Ghost Arcade - April 18th

RIPLIUKANG

Hey guys!

Well, Doc Mack, owner of the Galloping Ghost Arcade in Brookfield Illinois, is once again putting on a Mortal Kombat event, full of tournaments, prizes, and special guests. Shang Tsung's Fight Night V will be taking place on April 18th, 2015, and will feature several past Mortal Kombat actors and actresses to meet and greet with fans and friends alike. Scheduled to be there are, so far:

• Daniel Pesina - Johnny Cage / Scorpion / Sub Zero / Reptile / Smoke (MK & MKII)
  • Rich Divizio - Kano / Baraka / Kabal / Quan Chi (MK - MK4)
  • Dr. Phillip Ahn - Shang Tsung (MKII)
  • John Parrish - Jax (MK2 & UMK3)
  • Tony Marquez - Kung Lao (MKII & UMK3)
  • Carlos Pesina - Raiden (MK & MKII)
  • Brian Glynn - Shao Khan (MKII & UMK3)
  • John Turk - Sub-Zero / Shang Tsung / Scorpion / Reptile/ Sub-Zero (Masked) / Smoke / Ermac / Noob Saibot (UMK3)
  • Lia Montelongo - Sindel (UMK3)
Added April 15th
  • Sal Divita - Night Wolf / Cyrax / Sektor / Smoke
  • Katalin Zamiar - Kitana / Milenna / Jade (MKII)
  • John Vogel and other members of the NRS team!

There will be tournaments in all arcade versions of Mortal Kombat, as well as MK9 and the newly released MKX (both of which will be in stand up arcade cabinets).

If you need more information, would like to sign up and get updates for the event, check out the event page on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/515446638596523/

Since I live in the area, it's a no doubter that I'll be going, and quite possibly will be taking pictures and recording the event.

I hope to see you guys over there as well (and [MENTION=1]Patrick McCarron[/MENTION], maybe you can make it out this time!!)

Last edited:
That means you'll be on the level with everyone else.

Not if 16bit is allowed to enter.

And even if testers are banned from entering.

Understand I live in florida, a very long drive for me to make to enter a tournament where I don't feel confident in how well I understand it yet. I'm salty when I lose to things that I haven't taken the time to understand yet. So I straight up wouldn't have fun.

It's not about being on the same level as everyone, it's about understanding what's happening. I'd rather lose and know what went down in the fight, than to win, and be completely clueless.

IDK if 16-bit or the other developers are allowed in the tournament. Maybe demo'ing beforehand?

No worries about that tournament then. The arcade machine should be available for friendlies after everything is all said and done.

Doc posted a Faxebook update on the eve of this event. More actors/actresses/industry people added to the list!

NEW ADDITIONS
  • Sal Divita - Night Wolf / Cyrax / Sektor / Smoke
  • Katalin Zamiar - Kitana / Milenna / Jade (MKII)
  • John Vogel and other members of the NRS team!

The actors will start arriving at the Galloping Ghost Arcade around 2pm or 3pm.

Anyone willing to get a poster signed for me? I will gladly pay someone. I have my MK2 poster I want signed so bad...would mail it out overnight if someone will help me out!