Snow's Artwork Streams

Snow

Hey guys! Figured I'd just make a thread for my art broadcasts from here on out so that way I have a regular place to put them and I can have a spot for people to check back and see when a new stream will be starting :)

I'm being a bit spontaneous today and will be having a stream in less than 35 minutes from now, but from here on out, I'll be posting updates on future stream dates ahead of time so people have time to set aside should they want to jump in :D

Go ahead and jump in the chat anytime! Hope I'll see a few of ya there!

Today's broadcast will be here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiUj4RDzcIA

Results from today's stream:
ScorpionStream.jpg

Thanks to @Mark Harvey for stopping by! Listen to his orchestral rendition of the MK theme, it's pretty damn amazing!

I'll be posting a date and time for another stream when I figure out my schedule for the week :)

EDIT: Didn't want to make a new thread and take up space so I'll also be posting my regular artwork here as well :)
Here's one I did at a friend's house, done digitally. I'm a gigantic scrub when it comes to using photoshop with my artwork so if anyone has any input be sure to let me know in the streams as that would be SUPER helpful :)
RaidenFlyingThunderGod.jpg

Last edited: